steelharbingerofdeath

EN army database

Reinforcements have arrived!

dc3100013.jpg

a small MG bunker

dc3100014.jpg

The different kinds of infantry(from left to right):Jet pilot,Engineer,Grunt,Spec Ops and Navy guy

dc3100015.jpg

The new MLRS

dc3100016.jpg

The Osprey style aircraft

dc3100017.jpg

The Stealth Bomber

Enjoy! *y*

Enter Veerstowns newest technology producer: MT-21.

The basic Soldier/Security Guard:

mt1.jpg

The Engineer:

mt2.jpg

The Scout Car:

mt3.jpg

The Tactical Annihilator:

mt4.jpg

Note: Colors not yet final; may be adapted to camouflage later.

Having just joined the EN a few days ago, I think I should post my army, to show what I have contributed *grin* . I've made a lot of creations before joining Eurobricks, I'll put some in here, but not all, as theres a rebel fraction I've made that my army is also busy fighting aganist (I can post pic's of my rebel fraction if anyone wants to see them).

en_army_013_1.jpg

Here's a shot of my infantry (my sigfig is in the middle leading). Yes, I know everyone has a different hat, I don't have enough of one hat to equip the army with. I'm just pleased almost all of them have either stormtrooper, or clone trooper body armor.

en_army_001_1.jpg

An overshot of the army, there are a lot of creations, if anyone wants I will make a thread or two to show of a creation in detail (just reply in this thread about which one you would like to see).

en_army_008_1.jpg

Also great armys everyone, Stealth Hunter its great to see the wide varitey of creations you've made, could you take an overshot, of the lot of them together, as it appears to be an impressive army. Doctor Sinister you also have a mighty army great colour scheme I wouldn't want to run into them on a battlefield. I like how all your vehicles have a similar design, and your "grunts" are also lovely *wub* , and to everyone else great armys, in total we have one impressive army. The Clonebrands won't know what hit them *skull*.

More pictures of my army (when moderated).

Edited by MacK

I´m sorry MacK but at the moment I can´t make a group shot. :blush:

Most of my vehicles are currently being reworked,some get replaced with new ones.

I´m trying to make a group shot as soon as I´m finished with this. :thumbup:

Euroni Continental Guard or some other official sounding name:

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/55214

Tank that only needs (read: holds) a one man crew:

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/31111

APC that doesn't carry many people:

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/35007

Self Propelled Howitzer which I am actually not ashamed of, only the photography:

http://mocpages.com/moc.php/55213

Edited by filefolders

Well since the EN or LN as it is called now has experienced some recent activity in the discussion thread I thought it was time to show updated pictures of my army. These newer pictures show that my army has grown in all areas, as we now have a small navy:

en_army_034_1.jpg

Our land force is also larger since we now have a small tank, and a new more armored truck to move troops and supplies around, and a few random artillery pieces:

en_army_029_1.jpg

The air force has grown a bit with the addition of another design which fulfills the helicopter role so now we have a craft that fulfills a fighter, a bomber, a drop ship, and a helicopter:

en_army_027_1.jpg

Our infantry hasn't grown by much but there now are some sailors, and a few more "grunts".

en_army_031_1.jpg

Lastly an overview of the army:

en_army_025_1.jpg

Brickshelf with a few more pics when public.

That’s it for now I, hope a few other people decide to post pics of their current army or show updated pics of their old army :sweet: .

Here's my meager army:

en1.jpg

Sorry about the jpg compression, i forgot to convert it to .PNG before i saved...

Anyway, if you can't read the captions, here they are:

"Thunderhead eddie: The crazy curate"

"Professor B.G Pirkle: builder of the time house"

"Chainsaw car <3"

"me"

"assorted battle droids stolen and reprogrammed while time travelling"

"Experimental time travelling house"

"cannon fodder"

The time house is powered by 2 Brickonium fueled engines (yes, it runs on the same brickonium we use to build our houses and vehicles!) and has a TimeNav multidimensional navigation system/cutting laser ("see how neatly it cuts through this tomato!").

Edited by maiq the liar