Superkalle

[2016 Digital Design Contest] - Post entries here

Entry # 25: TRUCKED TINY TURBOS - SPEED CHAMPION EDITIONS

A spin-off from the Tiny Turbos and Speed Champions Racers lines. A series of Tiny Turbo-scale versions of licensed cars, with the twist of being "trucked", aka converted into monster trucks. Basically, monster truck versions of licensed cars.

26423236130_46bce73ed9.jpg

The three sets I designed for this line:

1. "Trucked" Dodge Charger

26092054093_73cacf8a41.jpg

"Race across the tilting ramp! Blast past the flames with the mighty muscle of the Dodge Charger!"

2. "Trucked" Porsche 911

26669385946_a3bab53307.jpg

"Jump through the ring of fire with the exotic Porsche 911! Don't get burned!"

3. "Trucked" Pagani Zonda Cinque

26603113012_e6a81d5335.jpg

"Speed across the rope bridge without falling off! Featuring the ultra-rare hypercar, the Pagani Zonda Cinque!"

Entry # 26: TITAN FORCE

In the near future, a scientist named Professor Titanium conducts some energy experiments which result in an explosion that tears open an inter-dimensional rift. Shortly thereafter, several fearsome beasts simply known as "Rifters" escape from their dimension and begin terrorizing ours! They are evil creatures with razor sharp claws and teeth and who can fuse together to form a giant three-headed kaiju! In order to fix his mistake and fight off these monsters, Prof. Titanium builds a fleet of various specialized vehicles and hires an elite force of five pilots to operate them: Tina, Ian, Tony, Ace, and Nate. Together they are... the Titan Force! These heroes are brave, highly skilled fighters on their own, but when they work together, they become an unbeatable team! Their vehicles are very fast and armed with hi-tech weaponry that is powerful enough to fend off one Rifter at a time, but when the Titan Force needs to defeat a large Rifter kaiju, their vehicles combine into the Super Titan, a mighty giant robot that wields a power sword capable of slicing through virtually anything! With this awesome mech, along with their pet robot monkey MONK-E, they charge into battle against the vicious Rifters using their battle cry "Super Titan Force Go!"

Kaiju 3.lxf

Titan 2.lxf

Titan Force minifigs.lxf

26640331411_5ef5212841_z.jpg

Titan Force by Okay Yaramanoglu, on Flickr

Titan Cycle Chase

354 pcs

$29.99

The Demon Dog, a wild, wolf-like Rifter, is running around the city and causing chaos! Fortunately, the twins Tina and Tony are in pursuit in their super-fast Titan Cycles! These twins are always arguing and like to tease each other, even though deep down they are quite fond of one another. They tend to be very competitive and try to outdo each other. But when a situation requires them to work together, they put their differences aside and become an unbeatable duo! Their Titan Cycles feature stud shooters that can be detached to be used as guns. When transformed, they form the legs of the Super Titan. The only color/part combos that don't exist in real life are the pink cheese graters, the pink inverted 1x3x1 slopes, and the trans-blue windshields.

Titan Cycle Chase.lxf

26615305732_66a246b921_z.jpg

Titan Cycle Chase by Okay Yaramanoglu, on Flickr

Titan Copter Sea Serpent Showdown

403 pcs

$39.99

A serpentine Rifter has been spotted out at sea and Ian in his Titan Copter is flying out to intercept it! Ian always likes to do things by the book which tends to irritate some of his more reckless teammates, but he is an excellent helicopter pilot and his attention to detail has helped the team in many situations. The Titan copter features two stud shooters and spinning rotors. When transformed, it forms the right arm and the Super Titan Power Sword!

Titan Copter vs Sea Serpent.lxf

26708176555_be273cacb6_z.jpg

Titan Copter Sea Serpent Showdown by Okay Yaramanoglu, on Flickr

Titan Jet Air Battle

590 pcs

$59.99

A terrifying, dragon-like Rifter is attacking from the sky! This is a job for Ace, the ace pilot, and his Titan Jet! Ace has a bit of an ego and tends to be overconfident, but his unmatched skills as a fighter jet pilot are immeasurable to the team. Armed with two guns on each side and carrying flick-fire missiles under its wings, the Titan Jet has enough firepower to match the fire breath of the Rifter Dragon! When transformed, it forms the left arm and the jetpack of the Super Titan.

Titan Jet vs Dragon.lxf

26615305802_c26772802a_z.jpg

Titan Jet Air Battle by Okay Yaramanoglu, on Flickr

Titan Truck vs. Terror Toad

1034 pcs

$99.99

The Titan Truck is on patrol! With its powerful engine and reinforced front bumper made out of titanium, it is nearly unstoppable! But one of the largest Rifters, the Terror Toad, is on the prowl! It has poisonous claws, razor sharp teeth, and a sonic croak that can level an entire building! Can Nate, the smart and fearless leader of Titan Force, stop this amphibian menace or will he be the one to croak in the end? When transformed, the truck forms the body and head of the Super Titan. Includes Prof. Titanium and MONK-E with monkey wrench.

Titan Truck vs Terror Toad 2.lxf

26708176415_e266d352f4_z.jpg

Titan Truck vs Terror Toad by Okay Yaramanoglu, on Flickr

You can find more pictures in my photostream. Also, feel free to check out the lxf files to explore all of the details and maybe try to assemble the Titan and kaiju yourself. :wink:

About this theme:

This theme is obviously meant to be a throwback to super robot genre of TV shows such as Voltron, Power Rangers, and even more recent things like Symbionic Titan or Pacific Rim. It is designed to follow the trend of other recent action themes which have been throwbacks to 80's kids shows, like how Legends of Chima was a throwback to shows like Thundercats, or how Ninjago is a throwback to shows like TMNT and its many ripoffs. In a way, it is also a spiritual successor to Exo Force as you can tell by the logo design. It was very fun and challenging to come up with vehicles that look good on their own and have a coherent theme, but also work as parts of a robot, and also to create a robot design that doesn't look too similar to Voltron or the Megazord. :laugh: I hope you like the result.

Entry # 27: THE CITY ZOO

This year life in your city will change forever. Finally, after many years of expectations, the old zoo is opened again. A trip to the City Zoo will satisfy everybody, not only the biggest fans of animals. The old Victorian buildings have been restored and they are waiting for you to reveal their real beauty.

76kdU9p.jpg

TECHNICAL DETAILS:

- the common topic for the City Zoo theme was not only a zoo itself, but also an architecture of Victorian England. The common colors for the sets are medium stone gray and sand green

- the theme includes 4 different sets

- every set can be used separately but the real fun starts when you collect them all. Every set is equipped with connectors so you can connect your sets to build a big zoo. Moreover, the connectors allow you to modify an appearance of the whole zoo. The first screen shows the best 3 options of the different zoo appearance.

- new 5 combos are:85861 (changed to medium stone grey) / 15535 (changed to sand green)/ 48729 (changed to white) / 12550 (changed to bright yellow) / 30115 (changed to dark stone gray)m8RqhkR.jpg

Set 001 - The amphibians (562 bricks)Buy a ticket and start exploring a wonderful world of amphibians. Colorful frogs, peaceful turtles and magnificent but also very dangerous snakes are waiting for you to admire their beauty. There's a big surprise for fans of Art too. Only in the City Zoo you can admire the sculpture made by famous Gustave von Brick. Don't forget to take a memorable photo .After visiting the amphibians you can relax by a small wall fountain. And the most important thing... don't forget about buying a balloon.

QCnhN0z.jpg

Set 002 - The aquarium (445 bricks)A huge delight for every fan of sea life. In the aquarium you can admire colorful fish from around the world. There's even one starfish which likes hiding behind the fish, so you have to be very patient to see it. Don't forget to explore the roof of the aquarium. Only here, on this huge terrace, you can watch the beautiful view of the whole City Zoo. And don't forget to make yourself a real pleasure and try the best ice cream in City.r1ws3Zl.jpg

Set 003 - The jungle life (421 bricks)They like swinging, they like playing - sweet monkeys are waiting for you. After watching them in action you can watch colorful parrots - blue and yellow macaws. Don't forget to take a photo with a grass peacock sculpture.luMILmm.jpg

Set 004 - The alligator's hideaway (372 bricks) The biggest and the most dangerous animal in the City Zoo is waiting for you to watch its strength and greatness. But remember: if you want to have an opportunity to visit the City Zoo again, don't approach too close to it. Don't forget about buying a souvenir, too. Postcards with animal pictures and funny animal hats are the most wanted souvenirs in the whole City.

Flickr Gallery

Entry # 28: Build 2 Cars 1 Cup

I present you my three builds:

1. t-1507 Race car (RC)

-accurate Ackermann steering

-openable hood and trunk

-full interior

2. v-8080 Race car (RC)

-accurate Ackermann steering

-open able hood, trunk and gull wing doors

-working steering wheel (connect properly rubber band)

3. d-2010 Cup on a table

-fully functional table, table cloth with one cup :blush:

Both cars are RC, built on the same chassis. I have built many Lego RC cars some designed by myself some by other Lego builders

but this chassis setup with old Lego differential and Ackermann setup works the best. Even if you push the car by hand the gears

will not skip as wheels would turn the electromotor instead. Useful when you have small kids that take things in their own hands :wink:

Great fun for indoor.

These cars are fully functional as the chassis has been built before and tested IRL.

Please find lfx files here (built with LDD) no parts missing.

https://drive.google...R3dmaEdqYkZsYWs

HQ renders here:

http://imgur.com/a/5CXya

PjYMwhx.jpg89lIbEy.jpgXJ4uQJt.jpgBXcgMt3.jpgXYXNHnC.jpgr5PgBWy.jpgbQWasth.jpgXjRTJuX.jpg

JZImjD6.gifyfuhd4l.gifvyP55Yt.gif

Have fun building

Thank you

Damir

Entry #29: Space Miners

Here is my entry into the Digital Design Contest: Space Miners!

I always loved the various space themes back before my dark ages, and wanted to have a go at something in that vein, but with a bit more modern parts and styling. I had a little fun with the colors, assuming they would be contract vehicles, like private trucking is, and each has a semi-unique color scheme. Altogether, there are seven models, using 2451 bricks

More photos are available here: https://www.flickr.c...157667677370576 and files are available here: https://www.dropbox....Miners.zip?dl=0

26442898370_2000ce67ff_z.jpg

Space Miners by DaMeiGuizi, on Flickr

The Smallest Set: The Asteroid Belt Pursuit

26621589102_4afb17b2d3_z.jpg

Asteroid Belt Pursuit by DaMeiGuizi, on Flickr

Even small mineral tractors are vulnerable to being attacked for the cargo they haul around the asteroid belts. Try to out-run or out-maneuver the mobile attack craft before its too late

Astral Bomber

26621589162_2b7b5d8908_z.jpg

Astral Bomber by DaMeiGuizi, on Flickr

Designed for breaking up large asteroids, the Astral bomber is equipped with 4 large self-guiding torpedos, 4 thermal bore missiles, and a small ROV and mobile hopper for sampling and testing asteroids for their mineral composition

Harvester

26621588962_b45b160f14_z.jpg

Harvester by DaMeiGuizi, on Flickr

Not all valuable commodities in space are minerals. Collect the precious gases locked inside the crystalline shells, but be careful, as there are rumors of strange creatures living in the void of space that feed on these gases.

Asteroid Testing Base

26108679594_307a68ef11_z.jpg

Asteroid Testing Base by DaMeiGuizi, on Flickr

Established to find and test asteroids for valuable minerals, the testing base can easily be set up, bore holes can be started with the surface drill, and the loader can be used to drop the bore probe in to continue the sub-surface exploration. The rover can search the asteroid surface, while the scoop drone can fill the mineral storage unit with valuable finds.

Entry # 30: Grimm tales

Hello,

I would like to introduce 3 sets, 2 smaller ones and a bigger one. My idea was inspired by the Grimm Brothers and their fairy tales. I think due to their popularity these fairy tales could become themes of LEGO sets. Although some female charters of these tales have already appeared in the theme ‘Disney Princesses’ , from my point of view these stories deserve to become even more popular with help of LEGO. This way, children could not only read or watch these stories, but they could also build some famous scenes from them.

Set 1: Little Red Riding Hood

set1.jpg

The smallest set depicts a scene from Little Red Riding Hood, where the Wolf is hiding in the bushes watching the little girl on the way to her Granny.

Mini figures: 2

Part count: 88

Set 2: Sleeping Beauty

set3.jpg

Due to the curse of a cruel and ugly witch Sleeping beauty has been fast asleep in her father’s castle for 100 years when a handsome knight finds, kisses and saves her. The spinning-wheel, plants and spider webs are important parts of the scene, too.

Mini figures: 2

Part count: 359

Set 3: Hansel and Gretel

set4.jpg

One of the most famous tales of the Grimm Brothers, the story of two poor children who after being left alone in the dark forest find a beautiful and even delicious gingerbread house. The only problem is that the owner of this tasty cottage a bad witch is. The little children are eating happily not knowing anything about the intention of the witch. This seemingly beautiful cottage has horrible secrets in store for them. This is depicted in my creation.

Mini figures: 3

Part count: 646

Entry #31 ASSASSIN'S CREED BLACK FLAG PIRATES SETS

Hello Everyone,

Indispensable Pirates series continues with Assassin's Creed Black Flag.

Initially it consists of 3 sets.

ASSASSIN'S CREED BLACK FLAG PIRATES SETS !

Main Colors:

- Reddish Brown

- Brown

- Black

- Dark Red

1- 90100 ''The Jackdaw''

Jackdaw in the Caribbean sea with Captain Edward Kenway storm is blowing.

Sailing download and enjoy the piracy. The captain also made plans to determine the location of hidden treasure and draw the route ...

26624000952_be01e95672_b.jpg

26691278976_bf82b73616_b.jpg

26717216565_a582b04e35_b.jpg

- Total 4790 piece

- Detailed Wheelhouse

- 32 Pieces Cannon

- 2 Per Morten Cannon

- 12 Pieces Sails

- 1 Meters in length

- 2 Pieces Minifigure

2- 90101 ''The Hunt''

Edward Kenway by Boat jump in and out of the ocean to hunt the Great White Shark.

Do not miss Supply's falling from the ship. But be careful, do not die then I hunted ...

26691279406_363418d899_b.jpg

- Total 63 piece

- Great White Shark

- Supply's

- Edward Kenway Minifigure

3- 90102 ''Wreck of the Brickbeards Bounty''

Diving Bell and the depths of the ocean.

And find jewels inside the Wreck of the Bounty Brickbeards hidden treasure chests.

But beware of the sharks. Meanwhile freshen your breath in an air draft ...

26113529553_f2fe1e6339_b.jpg

- Total 118 piece

- Wreck of the Bounty Brickbeards

- Diving Bell

- Shark

- Edward Kenway Minifigure

Thanks to everyone, I hope you enjoy this new pirates line.

i use Blurender software and for stickers Jackdaw, Sails use Photoshop.

Best regards,

Entry # 32: LEGO CyberCity

A futuristic style city theme with cool building designs and fancy futuristic transportation.

1. CyberCAFE

1280x709.jpg

2. Cybercity flat

1280x709.jpg

3. Cybercity Cyclist's hub

1280x709.jpg

4. Cybercity Radio studio

1280x709.jpg

5. CybcerCity Cool Cars Package

1280x709.jpg

All models together

1280x709.jpg

Please check out prinstscreens with more detail @ http://bricksafe.com...rogis/cybercity

Entry # 33: BRICKerature

Hello Fellows in Brick! Here I present my project for the 2016 Digital Design Contest.

Do you like playing with LEGO bricks? Do you like reading? Then this is your LEGO theme! You don't like either? This might be a way to get involed with both. There are so many great works in literature, the number of sets included into this theme could be infinite.

My prototype project features three sets: Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, Jonathan Swift's Gulliver's Travels and Ernest Hemmingway's The Old Man and the Sea.

The best known balcony scene of history set consists of 1062 pieces plus 2 minifigures:

26692915306_58040dd763_b.jpg

The same from a different angle:

26718723375_1d9692d63e_b.jpg

The sea scene set of the Hemmingway novel consists of 446 pieces plus 1 minifigure:

26115157483_8236c0e6a1_b.jpg

The Lilliput scene set of Gulliver's Travels consists of 367 pieces plus 4 minifigures:

26718722765_29edbf9d30_b.jpg

Here are the three sets together to see the proportions:

26115157693_2f0d80c637_b.jpg

Get your books and bricks ready. Build a story!

Here's the ZIP-ed MLCad file of the project. (Note that this is a raw model, texturing and figure positioning was finished in the rendering software.) You might get a missing parts message. It is because I hunted for some parts separately. If you give me a list of your missing parts I'll send them to you somehow.

brickerature.zip

The altered pieces I used:

99207 Bracket 1x2-2x2 up in reddish brown

99207 Bracket 1x2-2x2 up in tan

60481 Slope Brick 65 2x1x2 in sand green

11477 Slope Brick Curved 2x1 in sand green

60477 Slope Brick 18 4x1 in sand green

Thank you for reading through this project! If you liked it please give your vote on it!

Congratulations to all the fellow builders taking part in this contest, they all did super work!

If you want to check what else I'm dealing with, please visit my Youtube channel and my Flickr stream!

Entry # 34: Adventure Time

What time is it? It's Adventure Time! in this all-new collusion of ABS and fantasy. What better way to live out Finn and Jake's endeavours in the land of Ooo than with recreations of some of the most iconic locations from the popular cartoon? The total amount of pieces comes to 2424 across all three models.

Let's start with the smallest, shall we? At 107 pieces, we have the Micro-Scale Treefort, complete with two microfigures, Finn and Jake!

9kuj4i.jpg

Next up we have the vampire Queen Marceline's Cave Home, sitting at 536 pieces, complete with three minifigures, Marceline, Finn, and Hunson Abadeer! (Note: The color for Marceline's skin does not render properly in Bluerender, sincere apologies) There is a full interior complete with kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom!

2r7mzy9.jpg2ls781l.jpg

And finally, we have the largest model of the bunch, Ice King's Casle, with a grande total of 1781 pieces. This majestic and 0.7 meter tall tower has a full-fledged interior including dungeon, secret ninja room, and Fiona & Cake shrine rooms.

2wn2skm.pngxelt9f.jpg

Please vote!

Entry # 35: CYBRID

Cybrid is, at it's core, dinosaurs with lasers versus bug-eyed aliens with monsters, hearkening back to things like Dino Riders. With this theme, I tried to keep as accurate as possible to the real animals with the archosaurs (Archosauria being the group that includes dinosaurs, pterosaurs and crocodilians), and draw as much inspiration from real animals as possible with the aliens. The net result are mostly feathered dinosaurs and aliens with five fly-like eyes, spider-like mouthparts and octopus siphons on the sides of their faces. The collectibles in this theme, as it would be promoted as a big bang theme, are a scannable kind of modified 1.5x1.5 round plate that is minifigure-holdable but has a hole in the middle to invoke a CD. These parts are represented by 2x2 round tiles and 1x1 round tiles in various colors. The disc drives for them are represented by 1x4 disc launchers. The scannable discs would be used in the app, and would encode one of two kinds of information: genetic information and gadget information. Unlimited discs of genetic information (in the case of the archosaur campaign (which is split into seven separate routes, one for each character, plus a story-driven one, with the individual campaigns unlocking expies of mythical/pop culture kaiju versions of the relevant archosaurs, like a Rhedosaurus for the crocodile guy and Rhodan for the pterosaur girl) only the info that is relevant to the particular creature being controlled is usable, in the case of the villain campaign, all genetic information is usable) can be used at once, but the amount of gadgets depends on the creature. Gadgets are represented in-sets by 2x2 or 4x4 turntable-mounted builds which can be freely swapped around.

The story can be described simply as "Aliens attack superscientist involved in genetic engineering, explosion occurs and scatters research in form of discs around the world, aliens go searching for the discs to augment their organic technology, superscientist gets a group of five teenagers with attitude (one of which was a former lab assistent of his) together to save the world with the few remnants of his research, which consist of various incomplete creatures and a few gadgets."

So, what are the names of the cast, you may ask? Well, all of the protagonists' names are horrible puns on the creatures associated with them, while the aliens are all named as references.

• Crocodile guy: Raul Suke (Rauisuchia)
  • Sauropod girl: Sara Pond (Sauropod)
  • Therizinosaurus (and other large theropod dinosaurs) girl: Thera Pond. Sara's sister. I gave her a spiky-toothed grin, since she's kind of vicious.
  • Pterosaur girl: Aza Dart (Azdarchid)
  • Raptor guy: Ray Porter (Raptor)
  • Scientist guy: Orson Nitta (Ornithischia)
  • Main villain: Lord Gidney, named ironically after the more aggressive of the Rocky and Bullwinkle show's alien duo. Generally rather amicable.
  • Second in command: Countess Claudia, ironically named in reference to the more reasonable of the Rocky and Bullwinkle show's alien duo. Tries to impress Lord Gidney constantly and is far more gung-ho about the invasion than he is, which he tends to try to defuse by being very accepting of her.
  • Diving specialist: Solurn. His name is an anagram of "Rulons", which were the villains from the original Dino Riders series. Also, it intentionally sounds slightly like lantern to invoke an anglerfish association.

I specifically chose this setup to have a more gender-balanced cast, since it is somewhat disturbing to me that all current LEGO themes lack this.

A special set would be devoted entirely to puzzles that can be solved using information available on the site, on the app and elsewhere. This set features various discs intended to look like large-scale versions of the collectible discs, but has Dr. Nitta's handwriting scrabbled over it, and the numbers are rearrangeable as they consist of individual tiles. The net result would be scannable in the app. Here, I've used them to show set numbers. The disc set features 160 pieces.

Another common gimmick in the theme are small buildable minions for the villains.

As for how I've chosen the set numbers, 252-066 million years ago denotes the Mesozoic period, the time when non-bird, non-crocodile archosaurs lived.

New colors used are both white and tan recolors of part 24201, 1x2 slope curved inverted, tr. bright green versions of both the Nexo Knights windshield and the minifigure visor and yellow 1x1 round tiles.

As with Nexo Knights, the protagonists' builds have a main color scheme (dark and light grey plus translucent bright green) and a character-specific color scheme.

The renders are intentionally displayed in a faux-catalog style.

26113800944_b1c7790f7e_b.jpg

25206634: Pterosaur Booster Pack

Zoom into battle with Ultra Aza!

• Features Aza Dart with flight suit!
  • Features three discs and one disc drive
  • Powers: Piston Lung, Hollow Bones and Turret
  • $12 and 107 pieces

25206633: Maniraptor Booster Pack

Rush into battle with Ultra Ray!

• Features Ray Porter with power pack!
  • Features three discs and one disc drive
  • Powers: Aerodynamic Integument, Eagle Eye and Tesla cannon
  • $12 and 117 pieces

25206613: Dakosaurus Dive Attack

When searching the sea floor, Raul and his Dakosaurus are attacked by Solurn and his three Gremlin Sharks! Can Raul fend them off with his Dakosaurus in time, or will he succumb to Solurn's onslaught? You decide!

• Features Dakosaurus with 14 points of articulation!
  • Includes three Gremlin sharks with movable heads and fins
  • Includes Solurn with laser gun and Raul Suke with swim fins, blaster and harpoon
  • Includes dual side-mounted harpoon cannons. Mix and match turrets for greater fun!
  • Includes sea floor scene with three scannable discs
  • $40 and 358 pieces.

26113800444_c57e7579c4_b.jpg

25206615: Nectarrier Mountaintop Ambush

While searching for lost discs in the Himmalayas, the Nectarrier and its pilot come across Ray Porter, who has had the same idea! Will the Nectarrier manage to win this fight? Or will Ray and his owl win the battle? You decide!

• Features Nectarrier with 22 points of articulation and movable wings
  • Includes alien pilot and and Ray Porter with blaster and owl.
  • Includes six-shooter turret canon. Mix and match turrets for greater fun!
  • Includes mountaintop scene with five scannable discs
  • $60 and 539 pieces

25206615: Therizinosaur Encounter

In the midst of a battle, Thera Pond spots a cache of hidden discs! Unfortunately, the alien walker is closer. Will Thera manage to wrestle the discs from the walker? Or will the nefarious walker manage to abscond with them first? You decide!

• Features fully poseable Therizinosaur with 42 points of articulation
  • Features alien walker with 8 points of articulation and stud shooters
  • Includes Thera Pond.
  • Power up the Therizinosaurus' scythe claws to turn them into laser claws!
  • Includes disc-shooter turret canon. Mix and match turrets for greater fun!
  • Includes five scannable discs
  • $60 and 561 pieces

26719995515_2779d3498a_b.jpg

25206616: Apatosaurus HQ

At the Apatosaurus walking headquarters, Dr. Nitta is hard at work reconstructing the recovered discs when Sara and Thera spot another cache! A Spide is trying to grab them for itself, though. Can Thera's Apatosaurus vanquish this threat with its laser eyes? You decide!

• Features fully-posable Apatosaurus with 32 points of articulation and stand.
  • Features Spide with 9 points of articulation
  • Features Thera and Sara Pond, Dr. Orson Nitta and Spide
  • Lift the pin to activate the neck-smashing function!
  • Twist the gear knob to activate the supersonic tail whip!
  • Features construction line and analyzing station with disc drive
  • Features two six-shooter turrets and two four-shot laser cannons. Mix and match turrets for greater fun!
  • Features dormatory with beds
  • Includes 8 collectible discs
  • $100 and 1095 pieces

25206617: Armatron and Dangerous

Countess Claudia is on the prowl with her Armatron when she finds a cache of discs. Can Ray Porter and his Utahraptor get there in time? You decide

• Features Utahraptor with 25 points of articulation and stand
  • Features Armatron with posable arms, legs and tail for a total of 50 points of articulation.
  • Features Countess Claudia and Ray Porter
  • Roll the Armatron along the ground to make its head smash back and forth!
  • Features dual-shot laser turret and two two-shot slime cannons. Mix and match turrets for greater fun!
  • Features construction line and analyzing station with disc drive
  • Includes 6 collectible discs
  • $80 and 813 pieces

26113799614_80b05ce90e_b.jpg

25206616: Organic Fortress Showdown

Having found the last discs they need to unleash their doomsday machine, Lord Gidney has retreated to the mountains with his Organic Fortress, hauling along a captive Dr. Nitta! Can Aza Dart and Raul Suke save him, recover the final disc cache, defeat the Organic Base and save the world?

• Features Quetzalcoatlus with wing-mounted blasters and 21 points of articulation, including unfolding wings.
  • Features Organic Fortress with movable legs and tail.
  • Organic Fortress features removable roof, planning table, analysis machine, controls and weapons storage.
  • Features Lord Gidney, Countess Claudia, two Mookas Aza Dart, Raul Suke, Dr. Orson Nitta and two Slogs, along with five blasters.
  • Push the knob on the rear section to unleash the Slogs from their cloning tanks!
  • Hold Dr. Nitta captive with the base's fully articulated tongue!
  • Features two slime disc shooters, tractor beam, two mega maxillae and one power disc shooter. Mix and match turrets for greater fun!
  • Includes 12 collectible discs
  • $120 and 1252 pieces

The mouth on this one is based on those of blowflies, the tongue is from butterflies and the maxillae are the weird little arms that centipedes use as mouthparts. And yes, the tractor beam is based on actual tractors.

26626727102_48b45c9dc7_b.jpg

Sadly, I could not fit the Armatron's head-smashing function into this function collection. You can see more pictures in the Cybrid gallery here.

Entry # 36: BioSound

Dr. Cleff spent his life researching the possibilities of fully self-aware robots and androids with a unique connection to sound. These androids were given complete control over what music they heard, which in turn affected how they could function. Dr. Cleff had just perfected the last of his 21 functioning creations when Professor Reverb attacked and captured everyone. On the way to his facility, however, one Android escaped. Her name was Muze.

Muze's Escape

462 Pieces

2 Minifigures - Muze (Prisoner), and a Reverb Pilot

$50

800x640.jpg

Muze jumped out of the transport and grabbed a rundown hoverboard, but she was immediately pursued by a XR-39 Hunter. Will she escape?

Interrogation Chamber

2 Minifigures - Dr. Cleff, Professor Reverb

$20

800x640.jpg

Professor Reverb is interrogating Dr. Cleff, trying to learn everything he can about Muze. Can Dr. Cleff escape on his own?

Hover-Bike Duel

3 Minifigures - Muze, Reverb Pilot, Reverb Heavy Trooper

144 Pieces

$15

800x640.jpg

Muze has unlocked some of her hidden powers and stolen a key to Professor Reverb's compound. Can she fight off the Pilot and heavy trooper with their Artillery Bike?

Gate Assault

3 Minifigures - Muze and 2 Heavy Troopers

417 Pieces

$40

800x640.jpg

Muze has fully unlocked her auditory powers, and now she is channeling them through her mech! Will she be able to break into Dr. Reverb's Base and rescue her fellow Androids?

New Parts:

11203 in New Dark Red

61191 in Trans. Red

18653 in Black

15351 in Black

18909 in Black

This is my entry for the Digital Design Contest! Normally most of my renders are done in Blender after exporting from Mecabricks, but I ended up using bluerender for most of these because of some unavailable key parts in mecabricks. I also planned for two more sets (The base and a big vehicle) but the deadline is at 5 A.M. for me, so I had to finish tonight.

Please comment and vote if you like it! And tell me if you're interested in seeing more of this theme!

Entry # 37: Microscale Trains

The goal with these models is to someday publish a book of ideas and instructions similar to the old Idea Books. All elements exist, and many of the models have already been built in real life.

Set 1: Trolley

122 pieces

trolley_final.png

Set 2: Passenger train and train station

1014 pieces

stationfinal.png

Set 3: Passenger train expansion

289 pieces

passengercarsfinal.png

Sets 4, 5 and 6: Freight trains

422 pieces

352 pieces

362 pieces

freightgroupfinal.png

It's the 30th and it's 12 noon CET, so I hereby close the entry topic.

Next steps will be to compile the entries and setup the voting. We will be back here with more info when it's time for that.

In the meantime, hold on :classic: