Sign in to follow this  
SirNadroj

Custom Decal Minifigures by Sir Nadroj

Max Rebo looks very nice.

Jack Sparrow looks also nice. Although I have seen all Pirates of the caribean movies, I cannot remind to see Jack Frost and the gingerbreadman. Are they new villans for the next Jack Sparrow movie? :-P

Max Rebo looks very nice.

Jack Sparrow looks also nice. Although I have seen all Pirates of the caribean movies, I cannot remind to see Jack Frost and the gingerbreadman. Are they new villans for the next Jack Sparrow movie? :-P

Thanks!

:-P Back at ya! :-D

Well you're off to a good start! *wub*

Jack Frost: Cool! ( :-| )

Gingerbread Man: OK... it works best at a distance due to colour matching...

Peacoat: I like this design

Max Rebo: He looks good so far; where's the painted version you promised... (I love the soft toy! :-D )

Well remember to take your time. Rushing through will give you a poor product, many good customizers will spend a long time before a final product. Not to mention that casting takes a long time as well, first you need to create the mold which can take over a day, then casting itself takes at least a day per mold if you're using the good stuff. Of that, expect quite a few failures with air bubbles.

Mold's cure time depend on the type of silicone. Most I've seen do take one day to cure. But the type I use only takes 4-6 hours to cure. This provides a hard silicone that can take a bit more pourings than a softer silicone.

Well you're off to a good start! *wub*

Jack Frost: Cool! ( :-| )

Gingerbread Man: OK... it works best at a distance due to colour matching...

Peacoat: I like this design

Max Rebo: He looks good so far; where's the painted version you promised... (I love the soft toy! :-D )

Thanks!

Here's the painted version: http://eurobricks.hosting.ipsyn.com/eurofo...showtopic=12679

Sorry about the double-post. Oddly enoguh, this turned into a discussion of my Max Rebo, not my decaled figs. :-D

Anyway, my first order came in from Fine Clonier. Here are my first batch of Water-Slide decaled figs! *y*

Muftak & Kabe

muftakkabe.jpg

Midwife Droid (Ep. III)

midwifedroid.jpg

My Favorite: Kroenen:

korenen.jpg

Kaminoan, of course! ;-)

kaminoan.jpg

Beach Trooper :-D (LSWII)

beachtrooper.jpg

White Admiral:

admiral.jpg

I'm happy with how these came out, and I'm certainly gonna place another order when he re-opens! *y*

I like the Kaminoan and the beach trooper except that the beach trooper has boobs.

(o) (o) on!

*sweet*

I like the Kaminoan and the beach trooper except that the beach trooper has boobs.

(o) (o) on!

*sweet*

Thanks! The beach trooper design is from LSWII. ;-)

They look all pretty cool, good work, and Kaminoan

For my decals I just use masking tape. I tried printing a face once and.... it was massive because I forgot to downsize it! X-D

I like Kroeneon.

Is he the guy from Hellboy because I forget.

You're technique works, but I'm pretty much a purist X-D , so if I'm gonna use ANY decals, they'd be waterslide decals because the quality is amazing. It only takes 2 coats of gloss, and the waterslide decals look printed and have a printed quality ~ literally! *y*

Yes, Kroenen is from Hellboy. This is the Nazi Version from the beginning of the movie when he has a trench coat. I'll probably stick the minifigure in one of my Indy scenes when the sets are realeased! ;-)