Ookami

Fantastic Beasts 2018 - Speculation & Future Set Discussion

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Beetlejuice?

Is this information from that leaked 1HY catalog first shown by Promobricks, and are the two Ideas projects that you speak of both based upon a single license? The only two times I remember that happening were with the Ghostbusters and Doctor Who franchises (but maybe I'm wrong about that part).

Not beetle juice, think more holiday themed Tim burton and no I got this information else where. Your also missing one :wink:

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Not beetle juice, think more holiday themed Tim burton and no I got this information else where. 

Oh, so it's The Nightmare Before Christmas?

Your also missing one :wink:

Legend of Zelda? Adventure Time? Jurassic Park?

Edited by Digger of Bricks

Just now, Digger of Bricks said:

Oh, so it's The Nightmare Before Christmas?

Legend of Zelda? Adventure Time? Jurassic Park?

Think early ideas 

I’m not 100% sure. I heard a rumor about 3 themes coming to Lego either in the summer or next year and your close to putting it all together 

I’m not 100% sure. I heard a rumor about 3 themes coming to Lego either in the summer or next year and your close to putting it all together 

Well nonetheless, this is all very interesting, but all we seem to be hearing about are licensed themes for next year, lots of them.

I mean come on, where are all the new in-house themes we are supposed to be getting instead? I want to see the return of smaller scale themes like Power Miners, Ultra Agents, Galaxy Squad, Kingdoms, Pharaoh's Quest, Atlantis, Monster Fighters, etc. :sad:

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Not beetle juice, think more holiday themed Tim burton and no I got this information else where. Your also missing one :wink:

Edward Scissorhands?

Nightmare Before Christmas would be a dream come true. I just hope we get a good variety of characters, not just Jack and Sally. Would love to see the rounded doors with the various holiday themes printed on them, and Jack would see a return of Woody's legs.

On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 1:01 PM, Falconfan1414 said:

Let me just say that we might be getting sets based on 2 themes that originated from 2 Lego ideas sets and a certain Tim burton movie

@Falconfan1414 Are we getting these themes for real or are you just guessing something?

Just now, MatthewRC said:

@Falconfan1414 Are we getting these themes for real or are you just guessing something?

I’m not guessing. I not 100% sure these are officially coming/ when they are coming so take it with a grain of salt. But I’m not guessing for the themes. I know that for sure 

Edited by Falconfan1414

I’m not guessing. I not 100% sure these are officially coming/ when they are coming so take it with a grain of salt. But I’m not guessing for the themes. I know that for sure 

Okay, so where do you get this information?

Just now, MatthewRC said:

Okay, so where do you get this information?

I was told to look and see if these are in the cateloge by someone. They are considered a leaker and they told me it was coming

50 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I was told to look and see if these are in the cateloge by someone. They are considered a leaker and they told me it was coming

Oh, cool! Thank you.

Ok so I’m sure the new themes are real. One or two are Disney related 

Do these "Disney related" sets sit under the broadly named "Disney" theme (the one all Disney Princess sets got relegated to in 2017), or are these sets under a namesake theme of their own?

All we know is that one of them is Nightmare Before Christmas, and maybe Tron, so it would have to be Kingdom Hearts right? How else are they related?

1 hour ago, Borex said:

So what are the themes? I think i missed that part

Agree

I don't know which are the guesses and which are the post with actual leaked info

11 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Agree

I don't know which are the guesses and which are the post with actual leaked info

1 hour ago, Borex said:

So what are the themes? I think i missed that part

The info is that in 2018, we could possibly see 3 new themes. One of them is based on a Tim burton movie, and the other themes are from dimensions that started out in Lego ideas

Edited by Falconfan1414

Ok, thanks @Falconfan1414

Then Dr Who is out because the dimensions pack came first. Adventure Time also is out because the Dimensions pack came first. 

Hmmm  then they have to be Ghostbusters and Back to the Future. Those 2 started on Ideas, and then went to Dimensions

But there is already Ghostbusters theme....... right?

About the Tim Burton movie, please let be SLEEPY HOLLOW!

4 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

If it makes any difference, I can confirm that these are coming, or at least that TLG folks had them slated for the Summer earlier this year.