Sign in to follow this  
Kalais

Brickfilm [MOC]: K4L Shuttle Transporter, escape from the Vader

24998008996_d7ba6e0679_c.jpg

Hello!

This project took me around 1 month to finish. One month for 50'ish seconds movie. That includes 5 days of actual shooting. Thinking, planning, writing, editing, montage and of course building took the rest of that time. Warning! I suggest to watch movie before continue reading because text contains spoilers. Ah, and it might be worth to watch 2 times, because action is pretty fast and can be hard to notice all the flavors. Read more

Bigger photos and full story here:

LEGO Gallery - Brickfilm MOC: K4L Shuttle Transporter, escape from the Vader

Follow my new MOCs and articles at:

Facebook | Flickr | Google+

---

Notice: This is a shortened version of the post from LEGO Blog - Bricks' Treasure.

Edited by Kalais

Wow that was really good! You must have put a lot of work jnto this project. I love how the Stormtroopers snap to attention the moment Darth Vader enters the room

Wow that was really good! You must have put a lot of work jnto this project. I love how the Stormtroopers snap to attention the moment Darth Vader enters the room

Thx, you, it was a lot of work, but I enjoyed it :)

Good job!

Very nice story and scenes!

Thx! :)

That was an awesome short film. I love how the stormtrooper couldn't open the door.

Haha, thx :)

Now that this has been put in your portfolio do you have plans for future vids? I'm just curious if you have plans or if this is a one time thing because you have talent for this.

Thanks. Well, I will make more vids, that's for sure :) I have many ideas for next vids but the free time is always a problem.