Sign in to follow this  
Blufiji

Lavenwood Vale

That’s gorgeous! And very peaceful, well done!

The lavender tree is beautiful! Very nice round tower as well! :thumbup:

Beautiful MoC, and great to see you building in Avalonia! The building technique and look if the stone and timbers on the tower is excellent, but the character of the tree is just amazing! So organic!

Beautiful build, Blufiji! :wub: The rockwork, tree, path, and tower are all top notch :thumbup:

The wooden section on top of the tower is great as well :classic:

Thanks again guys!

Very nice! The tree really makes everything pop because of the contrast. Personally I would like to see a taller tower, but the squat look does fit this build well.

Well to be honest, I ran out of 1x1 cylinders and 1x1 studs. I wanted it ro be about 6 or 7 more bricks in height but yea. Thanks man!

Very nice build Blufiji, excellent tower, but I'm going to go with SK about the wooden top being even better! Great job with the landscaping as well, especially with the grass, and the only couple of pieces of advice from me would be to maybe have the brown irregular border extend only one or maybe two studs beyond the dark tan instead of three or four, and perhaps take out the lime green too (I don't know, it just looks a tad off to me). However, overall this is great and very fitting Avalonian MoC! :wink:

Thanks for the advice. Im still learning my way around this irregular base concept so every bit helps. in retrospect it may have been a good idea to just start and finish with a green base, but hindsight is 20/20. Thanks again!

Lovely build! Great landscaping, definitely looks like Avalonia :classic: Never saw a nest made from beard and ice cream before, but it certainly works well :classic: Like the mix of old and new greys in the tower as well. Great job!

Very good spring atmosphere with that tree :classic:

Good job with the tower too, especially the wooden section and its floor.