Sign in to follow this  
Scluchtbacksteinfan

Captain america civil 4th and 5th set

That's a load of blurred images on a backdrop. Either from previous minifigures or from the games

Hahaha - that figure who I assume to be Hawkeye looks like it's EXACTLY the same as the bootleg Hawkeye comic variant you can pick up. Also... aren't all the new Spider sets just 'Spider-Man'? I thought they lost the 'Ultimate' part.

Hahaha - that figure who I assume to be Hawkeye looks like it's EXACTLY the same as the bootleg Hawkeye comic variant you can pick up. Also... aren't all the new Spider sets just 'Spider-Man'? I thought they lost the 'Ultimate' part.

They did indeed

Well it was given to me blurred (to spoilers or some crap) i can't help that and if you look in the bottom left corner you can see red hulk and also it does just say spider-man so yeah.

The figure you are assuming to be hawkeye is in fact hawkeye but i'm told that it's a helmet connected to a machine thing in the dungeon and it's shaped kind of like Loki's helmet,

Top left says Ultimate Spider-Man.

If it turns out to be real then fair play on giving us the heads up and thank you! Both would be brilliant sets and with the characters involved I'd buy both straight away as Marvel is my favourite of the two Superhero lines.. and what's not to love about another Iron Man variant, and Cap!? But I just can't see it. The incorrect Spidey logo at the top (they've changed from Ultimate Spider-Man to just Spider-Man on their latest boxes I believe), the dodgy looking blurred minifig that looks like the bootleg Hawkeye..

EDIT - I do apologise, after looking back at old catalogue shots of the new Civil War sets coming it does still have Ultimate Spider-Man on top.

Edited by Captain Britain

Unfortunately that looks like horribly done Photoshop work.

Whether the news is true or not this does nothing to help validate it. They look more like mocked up scenes from any of the games which have then been blurred beyond comprehension.

Ok I understand why your source would blur it out and yeah you can actually make do of who the characters are. The helmet that hawkeye is attached to could be major spoilers for the movie though and sounds interesting, I hope these are real they sound good too.

Did you really think any of us would believe this? Come on - if you're going to make photoshops, at least attempt to make them look good.

:def_shrug: