Sign in to follow this  
Duky

Model Team 5571

I have collected lego technic for 3 years. But i am looking for a reasonable price for the Model Team Set 5571.

What do you think, is a reasonable price for a used complete set with instructions and box.

Is it worth 200 Euro? Your suggestions?

If you really find a compkete one with BI and Box for just(!!) 200€ you are very very lucky!

Here in Germany about 150 just for the parts, ie w/out box is an absolutely normal prize. With Box and BI is very very seldom to find at all...

So go for it for 200€ with Box and BI... You can always resell for this price if you dont like it...

I have 3 of them, built 2 of them to grazi's towtruck and kept 1 unbuilt in the box.

Worth every dime! ;)

I think you could be lucky to find a good one with box and instruction for less than 250€ here in Germany without being the last rubbish and discoulored and smelling like s**.

Think about the time and money you need for cleaning and buying missing parts etc especially the crome parts.

The more complete the better the deal.

Prefer a really good one with instruction instead having a bad one with a ( bad) box...

I was lucky to find a new/sealed one for 500€ last year ...

Looking to some market place pages, there is only one for 250€ with box and instruction, that one sounds o.K..

Others start with 270€ without box...

Good hunt

Lexa

thx for your answers. I am satisfied with one set ;) i will try to grab it for 200 Euro

If you want to buy one i have seen one on the dutch site marktplaats for €.200,- with the origional instructions no box. I will send the link to you in a PM.

built 2 of them to grazi's towtruck

Worth every dime! ;)

hihi - me too - building Grazis Tow truck is the best thing you could do with the 5571 - worth every cent andevery minute you spent...

I've bought one for 150€ in Germany. That's a reasonable price. But extra wheels/Tires for building Grazis Tow truck took me another 70€...not to forget additional parts you need. I Too plan to build it, it's simply an amazing MOC :classic:

Greetings

Alex

I bought one of these beauties a few months ago. I was lucky enough to find a complete set with most of the bags still sealed, the stickers unused and the instructions in great condition. The box has some signs of wear. I bought it for £75.

When I was putting together the list of sets to sell to pay for my Lego shed the 5571 was on it but thankfully I came to my senses and kept it.

Edited by grum64