Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Killing the Dead Contest Discussion

I've just noticed that the amended rules require me to nominate a picture for the voting[...]

I wasn't aware of that. Oh, the voting is going to be so soon, if only it was another week away, I could have better quality pics. :'-( Oh well, the vig has already been salvaged of it's parts. :-P Good luck to the other contestants! And can I use the first pic in my post for the voting one? Thanks.

~Peace

P.S. Great contest Hinckley, quite possibly my favourite so far! *wub*

yes and thank you for being aware of that! *wub*

I don't know if you noticed, but I stated in my entry post which picture should be taken for the poll(s). Hope this is ok for you?...

My fellow EB'rs..... I come to you in this time..... To ask for your support..... The contest is over and the polls will soon open.........

So ask not what *vader* can do for you......... Instead ask what you can do for *vader* ........

A vote for *vader* will ensure you are choke force free.......

X-D :-P :-P ;-)

My fellow EB'rs..... I come to you in this time..... To ask for your support..... The contest is over and the polls will soon open.........

So ask not what *vader* can do for you......... Instead ask what you can do for *vader* ........

:-| :-|

Wheres the poll ? X-D??

_________

Vader you fool, I am not weak-minded, your sith mind tricks shall not work on meeeeccchhhhh! Gasspp! can't breath....................(thud)

Also, the picture I want for the poll is the view of the whole thing from the front, is that okay? :-$

Batbrick Away! >:-)

iamded, any chance that you will get a digicam for x-mas? I really like your entry, but I think that the cell phone pics don't do justice to your moc. ;-)

iamded, any chance that you will get a digicam for x-mas? I really like your entry, but I think that the cell phone pics don't do justice to your moc. ;-)

Fortunately for me, a check has arrived to cover the old camera, and to pay for the new camera (exactly the same, Pentax touch-screen, same brand, same model, same camera, only with a $100 price reduction. Bad thing is it costs $150 to claim insurance. |-/ ) Anyway, got the check yesterday, but it takes 5 working days to clear. And we have to go in a pick up the camera, so I'll have it by next week. Unfortunately, the voting will have begun by then. And yeah, that phone camera has annoyed me more than it has you guys, trust me. Don't worry though, I can't find my phone anyway. :-( Lucky, huh? :-P

~Peace

Wheres the poll ? X-D??

>:-( Your face is the poll! :-D :-D :-P

It will be up shortly. Contest closed for entries...

Well, since I posted only one pic, I think it is useless to say it is the pic I chose for the poll :-$

Good luck everybody ;-)

LuxorV

>:-( Your face is the poll! :-D :-D :-P

It will be up shortly. Contest closed for entries...

Are you sure you can't wait 'till Tuesday for the poll? X-D

No, I don't want to hold people up in favour of a better pic for one entry. I will post better pics when I get the camera anyway though, mainly to show off my new camera! :-D

~Peace

Of course I will not. :-P I am going to sleep though. I will put the poll up first thing in the morning. Sorry for the delay. :-$

Dock his pay! >:-)

Well if we did that then all those fabuland friends of his would starve, though if he dosen't shape up fast then we might have to raid his fabuland collection and hold them hostage >:-)

I say we take Hinckley's pay and use it to pay Jocko to not let Hinckley buy any Lego for a month... that would teach him. >:-) :-P

If you want to see a whacker with a napoleon complex kick a sith lord's megablocks then go ahead and touch my Fabuland collection. >:-( 'Cuz hell hath no fury like a Hinckley whose Fabuland has been ransacked. :-D :-D

Okay, patient little kiddies, the poll is up. Go vote here.

Great entries everyone and thanks for making the contest fun and creative!! Kill skellies on!