LegoPercyJ

Lego Licensed Parts available from Bricks & Pieces

Interesting thing:

Today, some new parts have been added. One of them is an element from Lego Dots - 6299968 at a reasonable price of about 0.17 USD. The photo of the element presents 16 printed 1x1 round tiles. I think we will not get a set of 16 parts, but one random part. On the other hand, this situation has probably not happened yet. The part number was unique and clearly indicated a specific element. When the photo contained several parts, we got them all.

4 hours ago, BrickWorld_PL said:

Interesting thing:

Today, some new parts have been added. One of them is an element from Lego Dots - 6299968 at a reasonable price of about 0.17 USD. The photo of the element presents 16 printed 1x1 round tiles. I think we will not get a set of 16 parts, but one random part. On the other hand, this situation has probably not happened yet. The part number was unique and clearly indicated a specific element. When the photo contained several parts, we got them all.

[image]

That price is very cheap for a printed part on B&P let alone 16 of them! I’m gonna try buying like 10-50 of them and see what happens.

20 hours ago, Graupensuppe said:

I was hoping I could buy some of the new hood pieces that were introduced in this year's Star Wars sets to update my SW and Harry Potter minifigures. But first they were out of stock and now they've been removed completely...

Same story with the new jet trooper piece 58017 unfortunately.

12 hours ago, Anonknee Muss said:

That price is very cheap for a printed part on B&P let alone 16 of them! I’m gonna try buying like 10-50 of them and see what happens.

be careful, when Lego fixes/updates a price behind your back, it's that price you end up paying.

Based on the reviews I have seen of the polybag in question, it seems like the polybag contains 11 of these printed tiles, each of which is random. I suspect if you buy that element from B&P you will get the same thing (one tile, print being random)

13 hours ago, anothergol said:

be careful, when Lego fixes/updates a price behind your back, it's that price you end up paying.

I took screenshots to fix this.

Hello,

What is the part number for the blue bird from the book store set # 10270?

USA part number please.

Thank you

3 hours ago, legoboy_4 said:

Hello,

What is the part number for the blue bird from the book store set # 10270?

USA part number please.

Thank you

I don’t believe there is such a thing as a USA part number. 

part number 

is:

is:

WoW can’t seem to edit that properly on my phone

Edited by Megbricks

On 3/1/2020 at 11:24 AM, Anonknee Muss said:

I just called and asked. It is only for a single piece. 

6 hours ago, dvt said:

I just called and asked. It is only for a single piece. 

Oh that’s a shame, I was hoping to get 25 x 16 pieces! 

Just placed an order of 90 different moulds in different quantities.
I now cross my fingers and hope to see everything arrive :look:

4 hours ago, Ponga91 said:

Just placed an order of 90 different moulds in different quantities.
I now cross my fingers and hope to see everything arrive :look:

Did you take screenshots?

21 minutes ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Did you take screenshots?

In the hurry I forgot to

Prices can go down after the order is placed as well as up. Received my order and was about 20 odd pence cheaper. Wouldnt have noticed if it wasnt for this thread.

1 hour ago, upliftingbricks said:

Prices can go down after the order is placed as well as up. Received my order and was about 20 odd pence cheaper. Wouldnt have noticed if it wasnt for this thread.

Did you figure out the piece(s) that was removed?

It pays to check Bricklink before you buy from Bricks & Pieces and it also pays to check B&P before buying from Bricklink. There are times when parts are a fair bit cheaper on Bricklink than on B&P (for example per my notes from my last order the vet clinic printed glass from last years Corner Garage was cheaper on Bricklink than on B&P, as were the windows/glass from last years Knight Bus) and there are times when parts are cheaper on B&P than on Bricklink (the black magicians hat from the above loot shot is a great example)

2 hours ago, jonwil said:

It pays to check Bricklink before you buy from Bricks & Pieces and it also pays to check B&P before buying from Bricklink. There are times when parts are a fair bit cheaper on Bricklink than on B&P (for example per my notes from my last order the vet clinic printed glass from last years Corner Garage was cheaper on Bricklink than on B&P, as were the windows/glass from last years Knight Bus) and there are times when parts are cheaper on B&P than on Bricklink (the black magicians hat from the above loot shot is a great example)

Exactly. It takes a lot of time searching and organizing orders to save some money

You also have to be very aware of shipping costs.  I rarely buy from Brick link Europe unless I need a lot of something and it’s significantly cheaper than B&P.  Also the diversity of the pieces.  More expensive from B&P is offset by four lots to get what you want from BL.

Just now, Grover said:

You also have to be very aware of shipping costs.  I rarely buy from Brick link Europe unless I need a lot of something and it’s significantly cheaper than B&P.  Also the diversity of the pieces.  More expensive from B&P is offset by four lots to get what you want from BL.

You're right. I'm lucky enough to have one of the biggest BL seller in the country near me so I usually don't pay shipping cost. If you divide the total amount (including shipping, PayPal taxes, order fee) by parts purchased, 9/10 results B&P to be cheaper. 

Just now, Ponga91 said:

You're right. I'm lucky enough to have one of the biggest BL seller in the country near me so I usually don't pay shipping cost. If you divide the total amount (including shipping, PayPal taxes, order fee) by parts purchased, 9/10 results B&P to be cheaper. 

And with B&P you can be 100% sure the pieces are new and not used sold as new as sometimes happens on BL

37 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

And with B&P you can be 100% sure the pieces are new and not used sold as new as sometimes happens on BL

Agree

Literally the only time I use BL is if a part I need is no longer/never available on B&P. 

I never even check to see if BL is cheaper. Plus you get VIP points on B&P which equates to 5% off but with extra steps in between.

1 hour ago, Anonknee Muss said:

Plus you get VIP points on B&P which equates to 5% off but with extra steps in between.

You do? I thought you could only spend points on B&P but not earn them