On 16/12/2015 at 8:16 PM, xsysiek said:

Weight of the hook block is 66 g. Combined with part #70644 and two 2L axles is 77 g.

That hook element great, how much does it cost?

Okay thanks, might take a while before I can order it. I have a tight budget for Lego. Have to order 289 parts all together for the backhoe, a rechargeable battery box and adapter included, so costly. But I hope to order it this year.

@Richard Dower Here is link https://www.shapeways.com/product/JATZFZNJC/lego-hook-block?optionId=58285314

Some new parts are available:

WP_20170208_14_03_04_Pro.jpg

Larger excavator bucket loosely based on Liebherr V-type bucket. It is 9 stud wide while previous was 7 stud wide (Efferman's are 10,5 stud wide and 8 stud wide).

WP_20170208_14_04_57_Pro.jpg

My replacement for lego part #6574. Even though it is made by 3D printing, it's still cheaper than most bricklink shops.

WP_20170208_14_05_34_Pro.jpg

My alternative for x873c01. But not yet ready, i made few mistakes so it is worse than original. I have to redesign CV joint hub and slim down some areas. When it will be ready it will cost around 7$ per piece.

WP_20170208_14_05_54_Pro.jpg

3L version of 15459. After a youtube video made by František Hajdekr i am trying to improve my design of ball socket, but in this creation socket is too thin and disconnects too easily, especially under high angles.

Edited by xsysiek
new content

Witch bucket would fit the backhoe I am building best, it's the one from Jurgen Krooshoop. Looking for both a good frontloader and backhoe loader bucket for this machine. The one you made for the front looks like a good size.

@xsysiek, would you be willing to rescale your LT Bucket to be 11 studs wide?  I've recently built @Flybum's Volvo excavator, and I haven't been able to find a bucket that correctly scales to it.  I currently have your LT Liebherr Excavator Bucket on it, but it doesn't quite look right. 

I'd be willing to compensate you for your time.