Lovely!

I really like the colour combinations, and my favourite part is the ground floor façade on both buildings.

Another classic.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

Awesome work!

I can totally relate this with some buildings in Lisbon.

Very clean and very detailed build.

Absolutely stunning and immediately recognisable as one of yours!

I love the look and colours of the facade on the yellow and white one, but I also appreciate the cleverness of the white trim on the smaller building. I also like the display windows with the gold bars on the hat shop and the black brick built door.

I have to say that when I see the creations you come up with it is a bit double-edged. They are so good they really inspire but at the same time they are so good that I look at the pile of Bricks in front of me and despair!

Thanks for showing us this, it is truly fantastic and as others mentioned I knew it was one of yours before I saw the name, your style is significantly more mature and classic than anything I've seen elsewhere. Awesome.

Very, very cool buildings! I especially like the pedestrian area around them! Really great solution, if someone wants to use tiles, but wants to fix minifigs on it, too! :classic:

Lovely!

I really like the colour combinations, and my favourite part is the ground floor façade on both buildings.

Another classic.

Keep clicking those bricks together!

Thanks Withacee!

Awesome work!

I can totally relate this with some buildings in Lisbon.

Very clean and very detailed build.

Cheers agadoijo the yellow building was inspired by a couple on Rua Garrett!

Absolutely stunning and immediately recognisable as one of yours!

I love the look and colours of the facade on the yellow and white one, but I also appreciate the cleverness of the white trim on the smaller building. I also like the display windows with the gold bars on the hat shop and the black brick built door.

Thank you Kristel, the door was fun if a bit fussy to build. The yellow building is my more favored of the two, perhaps the red is a bit more harsh of a colour than I would like but the only other colours I had available would have it looking more like Piazza Maria part 2! :laugh:

I have to say that when I see the creations you come up with it is a bit double-edged. They are so good they really inspire but at the same time they are so good that I look at the pile of Bricks in front of me and despair!

Thanks for showing us this, it is truly fantastic and as others mentioned I knew it was one of yours before I saw the name, your style is significantly more mature and classic than anything I've seen elsewhere. Awesome.

Very, very cool buildings! I especially like the pedestrian area around them! Really great solution, if someone wants to use tiles, but wants to fix minifigs on it, too! :classic:

Thanks Phadeout and Gabor!

Snaillad, please work for lego as a creator expert set designer. Your MOCs are all so beautiful and displayable :-D

Snaillad, please work for lego as a creator expert set designer. Your MOCs are all so beautiful and displayable :-D

I second that!