Sign in to follow this  
vitreolum

PTV: Voodoo Pirate Morgan Hex

Played some risen lately and I really enjoyed the voodoo pirate angle there so I figured I'd do something along those lines.

Who needs treasure maps when you can use voodoo to keep the heads of your enemies alive to lead you to the booty? No need to bother retracing steps, deciphering clues and wondering where traps are and the likes; and on a plus side it makes for a neat (albeit messy) handbag for a classy gal.

22187899322_c61ec83aa9_c.jpgVoodoo Pirate Morgan Hex by Letranger Absurde, on Flickr

Looks awesome, I love the car intake you used for the mouth. Also the Rapier (I assume thats what its supposed to be) looks cool.

Are you inspired by the final scenes of the Pirates of the Caribbien (part IV)? The Blackbeard's daughter is pretty, isn't she? -... as pretty as cruel...

Awesome. I always love seeing good characters ❤️

I think it would be good to have some figure building sections in future to encourage more character builds in general.

Edited by PaddyBricksplitter

I really like how you can get passed minifigures. A lot of us rely on the minifigures to give an identity to our MOCs.

Impressive creation.

This is the most unique of all the contest entries. The figure is very creative, the statue head looks great and the base is excellent with all the vegetation in a more realistic scale. Good work.

Great build, lovely character design.

I just noticed that you used at least 2 iron builder parts (metallic silver barbell and dark red fez) but no pitchfork....