Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

To All Members - Please read

To all Members

Eurobricks have since its start, bin a website that have promoted it self to be an open and fun website for all fans of Lego.

But we would like to remind you, that even though we are not as strict as some other fan sites, there are still rules and you still have to behave.

Have a reason to post, like if you have a comment about a new Lego set, world happenings sports movies, or just having fun with friends. A post does not have to be large, if it

Thanks for that

Are there any more rules that we should know about?

Be honest and gentle and just try to do the best you can. *y*

And change your socks every new day.... X-D

The most important one to me ... As you're typing up your post, think "should I post this?" Trust your instincts on that. If you're right, you'll make good posts most of the time. If you're wrong too often, you won't be around to keep screwing up anyway ;-)

got it. no spaming, rudeness, watch fot adm. advice and follow it...

sounds like simple but effective rules

jifel

Dont worry i'll do the best i can...dont know about changing my socks tho lol :-D

Good rules, but maybe this should be frontpaged, so everyone can see?

Is there any signature rules? :-)

Lessy

I'm not sure we ever posted any. We don't like to have too many rules. But we normally ask people to change their sig if they're a. too big, b. offensive or c. have a really annoying animated .gif

There have bin questions about the Age limit, yes we do have a age limit, but it is more of a guideline than a rule. So if you are under 18 and over 13, you are welcome here, but be aware that when you are under 18, you will be watched more, and its easier to get banned.

-Before- I actually start posting at all around here, I'd like a clarification here, because this is in direct contradiction with a section from the Guest Section:

You agree that you are over 18 years old. If not, DO NOT register, as this board is oriented for a mature audience and contains subjects that could hurt the sensibility of the youngest. If you register and you are under the 18 age, which is the legal age for being an adult in Europe, this is your responsibility. Again, you are not supposed to register under the age of 18.

I am 16. Which one is correct?

Thanks.

I belive what TT said is correct. ;-) So you are not gonna get banned any time soon, unless you mis-behave.

Stauder

-Before- I actually start posting at all around here, I'd like a clarification here, because this is in direct contradiction with a section from the Guest Section:

I am 16. Which one is correct?

Thanks.

Well of course TT is right :-P You see the rules are that you shouldn't join until you're 18. Those are the rules and they shouldn't be broken. However if you do, we're not so harsh that we'd just bad right away (not yet anyway X-D ) so you'll be allowed to stay as long as you're honest and act in a mature and contributing fashion. But keep in mind you will have a strike against you from breaking the rules if you ever do get in trouble for anything.

Edit: Just noticed a tag formatting error :-$

"Well of course TT is right You see the rules are that you shouldn't join until you're 18. Those are the rules and they shouldn't be broken. <i>However</i> if you do, we're not so harsh that we'd just bad right away (not yet anyway ) so you'll be allowed to stay as long as you're honest and act in a mature and contributing fashion. But keep in mind you will have a strike against you from breaking the rules if you ever do get in trouble for anything."

I was a little shocked a couple months ago when I noticed the age limit rule. I didn't even notice it while registering (I'm almost 17 now), probably since I had assumed it was 13, as on all other forums I had registered at.

Was glad to see it wasn't totally strict, I'll tell you. :-)

~Amanda