legomilk

Castle sets 2008/2009

Well, that's not too complicated. Take a look at the picture's adress: http://cache.lego.com/images/shop/prod/7979-0000-xx-33-1.jpg - 7979 is the set number of course, if you search pictures you just have to type in the set number there, and the picture will pop up, if one is uploaded yet. another thing is, just exchange the 1 after the "33-", and you'll see the next picture of this set, and so on, and so on. Hope i could help you :thumbup:

Nice! Thanks for the pictures. Can't wait for the Advent Calender to be release. The dwarf and the maiden is just so lovely. :blush:

Thanks for the pics! The maid and the witch look brilliant, loving the prints. The dwarf is also good, now i wanna see the rest!

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Thanks The Cobra! :thumbup: That witch is very cool, I see they've utilised Claw-dette's head. The Dwarf's set is cool, but it got me thinking. The Calendar comes with 9 minifigs, and if each comes with a small addition, then what do we get for the other 6 days? Oooh, mystery... :grin:

~Peace

Thanks for the cache pics, now tell us how you find them? :tongue:
Well, that's not too complicated. Take a look at the picture's adress: http://cache.lego.com/images/shop/prod/7979-0000-xx-33-1.jpg - 7979 is the set number of course, if you search pictures you just have to type in the set number there, and the picture will pop up, if one is uploaded yet. another thing is, just exchange the 1 after the "33-", and you'll see the next picture of this set, and so on, and so on. Hope i could help you :thumbup:

That's exactly what happened. I read somewhere here on Eurobricks about the cache pictures addresses and what to change. After I spotted the City Advent Calendar (click here) but no Castle advent calendar yet, I thought: "Could it be that...?" Yes, it could.

[...]I hope it is availible at normal retail shops :cry_happy:

It will be for the first time in Italian shops, so I hope it will in your country too. Otherwise, just wait it until you find it cheap on the bay, as I did last year.

[...]now i wanna see the rest!

I fear we won't see any of the rest until someone puts his/her hands on the box.

[...]then what do we get for the other 6 days? Oooh, mystery... :grin:

Some lucky figures will have two days of accessories, not just only one.

By the way: looking at the top of the box I think we're gonna have one of this 4738a.png and one of this 30150.png

Edited by The Cobra

Some lucky figures will have two days of accessories, not just only one.

That's what I was thinking. If you count one of the skeletons as an accessory of the other skeleton, then the 8 minifigs would each get 2 accessories (with the 9th minifig being one of the accessories). Just a thought.

~Peace

Hi,

Just saw more pictures of the calendar on Amazon.de ... thanks :(

if yo dont want to be spoilered, dont click

Pics

Hey first post ^^

Hi,

Just saw more pictures of the calendar on Amazon.de ... thanks :(

if yo dont want to be spoilered, dont click

Pics

Hey first post ^^

Thanks and welcome to EB! :classic:

The accessories to me look rather so-so. The crossbow thing is standard, as is the knight and skeleton holders. But that tiny knight arch and treasure chest is downright lame :hmpf_bad:

Oh well, you never know, it could be good. There's that picture of the four dwarves again though, could there actually be that many?

Batbrick Away! :devil:

I'm totally disappointed by that that's not even close as good as the city one :thumbdown: Probably i won't buy it then and wait till we really know what is in there. So far, the only reason for me to buy it are the figs. The other stuff is totally lame :sceptic:

I mean, what the heck is that?

31j2ej6DHVL._SS400_.jpg

it couldn't be more simple, and i don't even know what it is supposed to be...

Edited by metalandi

I'm totally disappointed by that that's not even close as good as the city one :thumbdown: Probably i won't buy it then and wait till we really know what is in there. So far, the only reason for me to buy it are the figs. The other stuff is totally lame :sceptic:

31j2ej6DHVL._SS400_.jpg

Must be the entrance to a medieval bathroom :tongue: cause it sure stinks :thumbdown:

That pic of the 4 dwarves is getting really confusing?!

I would rather like to have the bathroom as the entrance, plus a nice new female fig in it :tongue:

I'm also startinhg to believe there will really be 4 dwarves in the set. If that's the case, i'll buy it anyway just because the figs. But let's wait, what the other gifts are.

31j2ej6DHVL._SS400_.jpg

at least there is a shield in this set....

It's obviously to bully on townfolks.

If they don't take a bow / wear off their hats, either they pay a fine or get clobbered :devil:

The 2008 City Advent Calendar is now up for purchase at LS@H, along with last year's set. I hope this means the Castle Advent Calendar is close behind!

http://shop.lego.com/ByCategory/Leaf.aspx?cn=225&d=292

I would rather like to have the bathroom as the entrance, plus a nice new female fig in it :tongue:

I'm also startinhg to believe there will really be 4 dwarves in the set. If that's the case, i'll buy it anyway just because the figs. But let's wait, what the other gifts are.

The set includes 9 figures (as advertised on the box), so I can't believe there will be 4 dwarves. In the picture below, I can see 8 figures, and only one of them is a dwarf. It looks like only one figure is a mystery, unless it's on the box and I missed it:

http://brickset.com/detail.aspx?Set=7979-1

The set includes 9 figures (as advertised on the box), so I can't believe there will be 4 dwarves. In the picture below, I can see 8 figures, and only one of them is a dwarf. It looks like only one figure is a mystery, unless it's on the box and I missed it:

http://brickset.com/detail.aspx?Set=7979-1

There's also a white skeleton making a snowman.

The pictures in Amazon are obviously promotional. There's even a king figure with the jester, and one of the dwarves has the beard on backwards. So to me, they're more advertising images than actual description of what's included.

I'm still a firm believer of what it says on the box.

31j2ej6DHVL._SS400_.jpg

It's a Parts Pack. :wink:

Hm. Interesting.

At least it still has great parts! :laugh:

~Peace

And here's all the pics I could find.

Deeplinked for your pleasure :wub:

dwarf_cart.jpg

armor.jpg

maid.jpg

box.jpg

chest.jpg

dwarves.jpg

ermh.jpg

rack.jpg

witch.jpg

xbow_cart.jpg

Thanks KimT. Perhaps now you or another Mod/Admin should add 'Spoilers' to the topic title?

That pic of 4 Dwarves is still confusing me. It goes against the whole minifig limit thing we've established from the box art, but then again it keeps showing up. We'll see...

~Peace

Thanks KimT. Perhaps now you or another Mod/Admin should add 'Spoilers' to the topic title?

That pic of 4 Dwarves is still confusing me. It goes against the whole minifig limit thing we've established from the box art, but then again it keeps showing up. We'll see...

~Peace

Yeah I was puzzled about the dwarves as well.

But it seems like we'll be getting them after all. :thumbup:

Yeah I was puzzled about the dwarves as well.

But it seems like we'll be getting them after all. :thumbup:

Thanks for the advent updates. I am looking forward to this set. I am not sure about getting the 4 dwarves. I feel it is used for promotional purpose.