Sign in to follow this  
Monzonite

Pillage the Village Contest: Islander Sacrifice

Deep in the jungle island is a little known tribe of cannibals with a fondness of all things gold. They worship the golden skull (an ancient artefact that some say comes from a galaxy far far away). Offerings of blood are made to the skull, drained from the captives alive and drunk by the chief of the islanders during midnight rituals.

comp_moc_1.jpg

A trail of blood leads up to the steps, where the chief drinks from a golden helmet, a trophy from a former victim.

comp_moc_4.jpg

A masked thief, makes off with some of the golden hoard at the back of the temple

comp_moc_3.jpg

Edited by Phred

Seems the pirates got a little lost in the jungle on their latest raid...

Haha, love the Golden Skull, nice scene, well done.

Just one thing, please resize the pictures to 800x600 as stated in the rules, otherwise we'll have to delete them.

Good to see the old school and newer pirates in action together. The fellow with the blue coat might taste a bit tough though considering his age!

Hi all apologies I'm new to brick shelf. Do I have to resize before uploading or is possible to do it within brick shelf?

Hi all apologies I'm new to brick shelf. Do I have to resize before uploading or is possible to do it within brick shelf?

Not that I am aware of. You will need to down-size your images before uploading them. The Posting Tips Section of the FAQ should be helpful.