Sign in to follow this  
lightningtiger

MOC - Big Box Hardware Store

It's been a few weeks since my last design up here on EB, and yes, it's another hardware store.....but this one is a tad different.

More city like, but using creator style building in it as well.

2043646-o_19sd8g4t71vb1gip86p1a5lipt7-full.jpg2043649-o_19sd8gc2c1qmu2h1186b1ojgnmab-full.jpg2043652-o_19sd8gq4o1temviv12jjm4s1o8uh-full.jpg

There are self service checkouts, returns/special orders counter, digging tool rack, cutting tool rack, floor tile rack and finally plumbing rack.

This is designed to fit in with the likes of city square and town square sets......oh, and there is more coming.

Keep watching !

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/112771

This is great! I particularly like the rack of toilet seats in the second picture (at least, I hope they're toilet seats).

I thought that by Big Box, it was something like Home Depot and the like.

Oh, it is a big box......you can't see how deep it goes really at the back ! LOL

Thanks 'ilikeboomerang1' and 'johe11214' for your comments and yes, they are toilet seats.

Brick On !

Another excellent addition to your collection of City builds! The shelving units are very clever, and you have a nice variety of supplies in the shop :thumbup:

Neat logo for the shop too :classic:

Another excellent addition to your collection of City builds! The shelving units are very clever, and you have a nice variety of supplies in the shop :thumbup:

Neat logo for the shop too :classic:

Thanks 'soccerkid6', it's totally city design unlike my Aussie ones though. A new bank design is coming to sit next to this.....so keep watching and Brick On !

VERY nice hardware store you got there :)

Thanks 'jonwil', it has gained 20 supports so far.

A bank and another store will be joining this to form part of a city square scene so once I get hold of City Square plus adding the older Town Square set to make a huge display.

Keep watching !

Support count is only at 34, funny when I try and do something more Lego like it's not a popular.

Oh, well that's life.....Brick On everyone !

Edit - toss this photo in for good measure.

2072874-o_19tk7mqoltfa1msf1m2f3m71vo44-thumbnail.jpg

Edited by lightningtiger