Honestly, I'd rather that we get more rise of the villain sets than those other 3 skybound sets. I just am not feeling skybound :S. Curious to see what the purple ninja looks like!

I think the temple grounds and Lloyds dragon is definitely a go

Also how big do you guys think the temple grounds will be? Like if its a Lego store exclusive or something this thing could be pretty big! Also how big did you think Lloyds dragon is? Like compared to the minifigures?

Are you sure it's Kozu and not Ronin

did it look like this lego-ninjago-shadow-article.jpg

I think it's pretty difficult to mistake that for:

81bWCruFr2L._SX466_.jpg

I think he said that Kozu was in black armor, though, so it could be him.

Unless prison stripes were mistaken for black armor as Ronin doesn't make any sense in the Kryptarium set...

(Besides, I can see 4 arms in the prelim)

How can it be the Giant Stone Warrior? That thing is twice the size of a Bigfig, if not larger, there's no way LEGO is going to put it in set form.

You saw that massive antman Lego made for marvel! I bet they could do it

How can it be the Giant Stone Warrior? That thing is twice the size of a Bigfig, if not larger, there's no way LEGO is going to put it in set form.

Trust me ;) in the new season of ninjago, the giant stone warrior is in prison clothes, while kuzo has never been in the prison. It just makes sense. Lego is making the giant stone warrior smaller, but it looks just like it.

Edited by amazingbricks

You saw that massive antman Lego made for marvel! I bet they could do it

...what massive Antman?

Trust me ;) in the new season of ninjago, the giant stone warrior is in prison clothes, while kuzo has never been in the prison. It just makes sense. Lego is making the giant stone warrior smaller, but it looks just like it.

I'm well aware of that. We've known since Season 4 that the Giant Stone Warrior was being held in Kryptarium, and the whereabouts of Kuzo and the rest of the Stone Army is unknown to this day. But we've never seen a four-armed Bigfig before, and unless it's brick-built (which is a possibility I dread) there's no feasibly way LEGO is going to produce it. Besides, the price of the Kryptarium set wouldn't allow for a set of any real substance if it were to include a Bigfig or brick-built figure. It would require a massive scale-down to the point where it's going to be just another Stone Warrior.

...what massive Antman?

I'm well aware of that. We've known since Season 4 that the Giant Stone Warrior was being held in Kryptarium, and the whereabouts of Kuzo and the rest of the Stone Army is unknown to this day. But we've never seen a four-armed Bigfig before, and unless it's brick-built (which is a possibility I dread) there's no feasibly way LEGO is going to produce it. Besides, the price of the Kryptarium set wouldn't allow for a set of any real substance if it were to include a Bigfig or brick-built figure. It would require a massive scale-down to the point where it's going to be just another Stone Warrior.

Exactly, it's just going to be a stone warrior. It's just based off of the giant stone warrior being in kryptarium.

Did anyone find the images past the german site that only has the small pictures. I would love to find the whole pictures but don't know where to dig...can anyone drop a hint

Did anyone find the images past the german site that only has the small pictures. I would love to find the whole pictures but don't know where to dig...can anyone drop a hint

They're not out there.

So we are getting some more Skybound sets after all. And they all sound cool! Smaller set with Nadakhan and Zane? Count me in! And also finally Captain Soto as a minifig, I hope he won't be wearing prison uniform. As for rise of villains sets, Samurai X cave sounds like best value: Pythor and other villains plus long awaited cave itself. This year might just be best year of Ninjago!

Make way for the four armed bigfig!

I think it's pretty difficult to mistake that for:

81bWCruFr2L._SX466_.jpg

No, it was definetly kozu, he was in the cover. His head and upper torso are the old ones but the lower torso and helmet are the ones of the stone warrior from the Final battle wave.

Just wondering. Did you see the DC sets?

I saw very badly. The scarecrow set is what it has been said and killer croc is definetly a bigfig, but no idea how it was because it was gorilla grodd (preliminary images)