Just a thought, but do 'ya think that the new Rogue's headdress could be remolded in purple to be used for a certain Phantom Ninja?

She'd need a redesign, because the Phantom Ninja as she appeared in the graphic novel (and Samurai X Cave easter egg) wears a metal mask and helmet instead of a cloth mask and hood. The headgear from the comic also has sort of a headband shape that the Rogue's headgear lacks.

I'm curious if phantom ninja will be next year.

Nope, next year it's all about the ninjago movie for summer. For winter, I think it's just a small ROTV wave. But who knows, they could have something new up their sleeve.

Now that we're talking of that Rogue headpiece, I thought maybe it could be combined with the blue Airjizu Nya head for a purist minifigure version of Dogshank. Or just use it for Skybound ninja hunters (can anyone share how that looks?) :grin:

Anyway, I'm really hoping it ends up in Ninjago, in black please!

Nope, next year it's all about the ninjago movie for summer. For winter, I think it's just a small ROTV wave. But who knows, they could have something new up their sleeve.

I'm guessing that it will be be a Day of the Departed/Hands of Time combo wave, similar to this year's summer wave being both Skybound/Day of the Departed themed. Then a small wave of Hand of Time in early summer, with a late summer or Fall (read:September) launch for movie sets.

Keep in mind that this is just me theorizing.

She'd need a redesign, because the Phantom Ninja as she appeared in the graphic novel (and Samurai X Cave easter egg) wears a metal mask and helmet instead of a cloth mask and hood. The headgear from the comic also has sort of a headband shape that the Rogue's headgear lacks.

LEGO could always go with the original Phantom Ninja, since they may also use the same hood. And besides, the canonicity of the graphic novels has already been stated.

Edited by gamejutzu

I'm guessing that it will be be a Day of the Departed/Hands of Time combo wave, similar to this year's summer wave being both Skybound/Day of the Departed themed. Then a small wave of Hand of Time in early summer, with a late summer or Fall (read:September) launch for movie sets.

Keep in mind that this is just me theorizing.

I think the LEGO Ninjago movie sets are more likely to come out at least a month before the movie, like maybe August 1st (just like how the first LEGO Movie sets and the first LEGO Batman Movie sets are January releases when the movies both launched in February). With that in mind, I don't expect to see a separate summer wave in addition to that.

Do we know what store the X-Cave is exclusive to in the US?

I'm pretty sure it's Toys R Us.

I'm not sure if we confirmed it a little bit ago, or if we just assumed it would, based on previous exclusive releases.

I'm pretty sure it's Toys R Us.

I'm not sure if we confirmed it a little bit ago, or if we just assumed it would, based on previous exclusive releases.

Ok thank you. Going there tomorrow to look for it.

Ok thank you. Going there tomorrow to look for it.

Let us know of your results!

I think the LEGO Ninjago movie sets are more likely to come out at least a month before the movie, like maybe August 1st (just like how the first LEGO Movie sets and the first LEGO Batman Movie sets are January releases when the movies both launched in February). With that in mind, I don't expect to see a separate summer wave in addition to that.

Come to think of it, nothing's stopping Lego from going halfsies with LNM and Hands of Time (second wave) next Summer, either.

Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Found most summer sets at target!

Brickseek says "Not applicable" for some. Does this mean they don't have them or can't sell them? Coincidentally, the only two summer sets they have in stock are two that I own...

Brickseek says "Not applicable" for some. Does this mean they don't have them or can't sell them? Coincidentally, the only two summer sets they have in stock are two that I own...

Probably can't sell them. I didn't bother to buy any, but who knows.

SAAAAME THING happened to me but in a different set.

picked up the ultra stealth raider at my local TRU (by the way they did not have samurai x cave i was sad) and they included the wrong ninja head wrap for cole. was very sad. not sure if i contact lego or not?

I just realized i received the wrong mask piece for Cole in the Rock Roader. Instead of getting the new summer 2016 head piece, i got the one he's had for the last year. Anyone else had this problem. Welp, gotta make an email to Lego

The suits are hard to describe, as each is unique and all are really detailed. All suits are moulded in the original colours, with the exception of Nya and Zane. They have dark bley and light bley torsos/legs, respectively. The shoulder pads, arms, hands and hip pieces are all black. I think that all have the same features on the legs, those being a black belt (like Evil Green Ninja), strips of cloth tied around their lower legs in a cross pattern (similar to kimono robes) in a brighter tone of their signature colour and lastly, black sandals (like Ronin's). Nya's suit is highly assymetrical, two azure 'stripes' go from top/bottom left to bottom right, where her logo is. Jay seems to have a symmetrical, round-ish pattern, golden emblem in the centre. Cole features a great deal of brown and dark bley lower legs. Lloyd has a symmetrical(?) V-shaped pattern, emblem above the belt, in the middle.

Well, that's the best I can do in words!

i would love to see these in minifigure form someday soon. hopefully winter wave!

picked up the ultra stealth raider at my local TRU (by the way they did not have samurai x cave i was sad) and they included the wrong ninja head wrap for cole. was very sad. not sure if i contact lego or not?

I would contact lego their customer service website is user friendly and if you have the instructions you just tell them the code on the instruction book and they will send you the missing part for free and you get to keep the extra hood.

Thats odd. The same thing happened to me but with the Rock Roader. Contact lego, or just go to the replacement brick page. I ordered tge head wrap and got confirmation that it shipped the next day. No questions asked, they just sent it.

So... what does this 'incorrect' head wrap look like for Cole? If it's not his, then who's is it?

Is the Lighthouse worth it? I wanted it from the start but now from reading reviews it's not really great.. I think it's still cool. I'm torn, I dunno what to do.