Why do you say that? Its the same as Wu's

Greeble has a good point. He has that armor piece that adds two arms, it's a bit big and wouldn't allow a beard to go over it.

Edited by amazingbricks

Greeble has a good point. He has that armor piece that adds two arms, it's a bit big and wouldn't allow a beard to go over it.

Yep, youre both right. Doesnt work.

Currently trying to piece together the Ninjas in their elemental suits and... as i am trying to hunt down the elemental swords i notice, does Cole not have one? I mean, i checked the Temple of Light set on Brickset and all it shows are Fire, Ice, Thunder and the Green one which is Lloyd's right? What about Cole?

Currently trying to piece together the Ninjas in their elemental suits and... as i am trying to hunt down the elemental swords i notice, does Cole not have one? I mean, i checked the Temple of Light set on Brickset and all it shows are Fire, Ice, Thunder and the Green one which is Lloyd's right? What about Cole?

The Green one is actually Cole's. To my memory, Lloyd did not get an Elemental Blade.

No elemental blade for Lloyd, he came with the Dragon Sword of Fire instead. His kimono robe version came in the first Ninjago Character Encyclopedia.

Question: after a year or two of being not interested in Ninjago, I am back in the theme, and I had a question. What is the storyline for this summer's sets? I've looked and I can't find anything anywhere.

Question: after a year or two of being not interested in Ninjago, I am back in the theme, and I had a question. What is the storyline for this summer's sets? I've looked and I can't find anything anywhere.

Really nothing's been revealed besides what we can tell from the sets:

• Cole seems to be the main protagonist.
  • The ghost of Sensei Yang seems to be the main antagonist.
  • Sensei Yang's lantern seems to be a significant plot element, though its significance is not yet clear.
  • Villains from previous years including the Skulkins, Pythor, General Kozu, General Cryptor, and Master Chen are returning and teaming up to take down the ninja.
  • The villains carry ghostly green versions of earlier weapons/artifacts, but like the lantern their significance is unknown.
  • It seems like Cole will begin to regain his humanity, after being turned into a ghost in Season 5.

Also, just to clarify, sets 70591, 70593, and 70594 tie in with Season 6 (Skybound), same as the sets from the first half of the year. The rest of the summer sets tie in with Season 7.

Here is a new book, found it on amazon.ca: https://www.amazon.ca/LEGO-Ninjago-Menace-Activity-Minifigure/dp/1405283238

51XXhJVhPsL._SX351_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The summer wave is split into two: a Skybound part, season 6, and a Rise of the Villains part, based on the yet unreleased season 7. We only have a preview of the latter, here.

No elemental blade for Lloyd, he came with the Dragon Sword of Fire instead. His kimono robe version came in the first Ninjago Character Encyclopedia.

Thanks, i just ordered it, he looks great in that robe :) I guess Cole will get the green blade then...although a black one would have fit nicer i think...

Thanks, i just ordered it, he looks great in that robe :) I guess Cole will get the green blade then...although a black one would have fit nicer i think...

You could use the golden one (from the Djin Blade in Misfortune's Keep set) for Lloyd instead, since he has the golden power element.

Here is a new book, found it on amazon.ca:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing, I never got the deepstone armor variant of Kai. This is a good way of getting him.

The thing is, these are called elemental blades. Earth isn't black... It's more of a brown color, but I guess brown looks bad or something, because Cole's power in the Djinn Blade is also dark green :P

These outfits look kinda weird, but I still think it's real because they appear to be in the museum, plus there's some authentic looking paintings on the walls. A lot of work was put into it for it to be a fake.

Jay and Nya's outfits are looking weak, but I may need closer inspection to be sure.

The thing is, these are called elemental blades. Earth isn't black... It's more of a brown color, but I guess brown looks bad or something, because Cole's power in the Djinn Blade is also dark green :P

Well, Cole's Elemental Blade and Djinn Blade do both have a Reddish Brown core.

Maybe they are saving the brown elemental color for the Brown Ninja aka Grand Sensei Dareth one day ;)

lol

Or the next earth master??

Well, Cole's Elemental Blade and Djinn Blade do both have a Reddish Brown core.

um no

I Googled the two blades, and I guess while it's arguable that Trapped Cole is somewhat brown-ish, the elemental blade certainly is not.

EDIT: Whoops, yeah, in the TV show, the core is brown. :tongue:

Edited by gamejutzu

lol

Or the next earth master??

um no

I Googled the two blades, and I guess while it's arguable that Trapped Cole is somewhat brown-ish, the elemental blade certainly is not.

EDIT: Whoops, yeah, in the TV show, the core is brown. :tongue:

Cole's elemental blade in the 2013 sets also has a brown core. However, in the case of Cole's Djinn Blade, it seems they instead used the one from last year's ghost sets (Trans. Fluor. Green with a Spring Yellowish Green core).

Cole's elemental blade in the 2013 sets also has a brown core. However, in the case of Cole's Djinn Blade, it seems they instead used the one from last year's ghost sets (Trans. Fluor. Green with a Spring Yellowish Green core).

Whoops, my bad! I thought his Djinn Blade was still the same color combination as his elemental blade! My mistake!

Really nothing's been revealed besides what we can tell from the sets:

• Cole seems to be the main protagonist.
  • The ghost of Sensei Yang seems to be the main antagonist.
  • Sensei Yang's lantern seems to be a significant plot element, though its significance is not yet clear.
  • Villains from previous years including the Skulkins, Pythor, General Kozu, General Cryptor, and Master Chen are returning and teaming up to take down the ninja.
  • The villains carry ghostly green versions of earlier weapons/artifacts, but like the lantern their significance is unknown.
  • It seems like Cole will begin to regain his humanity, after being turned into a ghost in Season 5.

Also, just to clarify, sets 70591, 70593, and 70594 tie in with Season 6 (Skybound), same as the sets from the first half of the year. The rest of the summer sets tie in with Season 7.

Thanks! I'm currently binge-watching all the episodes I missed to get caught up. I am almost done with The Tournament of Elements; Season 4.

Wait... But I Googled them... it's dark green every picture I see...

Like here, here, and here...

Edited by gamejutzu

Wait... But I Googled them... it's dark green every picture I see...

Like here, here, and here...

It's got a brown core in all three of those pictures, most obviously in the first one. In the others it's just obscured by the green plastic surrounding it.

The skybound elemental blade for Cole is based on the translucent green blades from possession. Same colour core, but his final battle blade had a darker brown core inside. As he is still a ghost in skybound I gave him the translucent blade in my diorama, nadakahn got the dark brown core and on my temple of airjitsu battle scene against the ghosts I also gave morro a translucent green blade, I figured he would be able to use elemental blades.

In my head, ghost is an element to itself (even though I know it is) so that way morro and Cole can share the same blade colour

To get back to the elemental blades... is there a consensus on which piece to best use for the blades to fit in as a hilt? I can't remember if in the show they had a hilt at all? I have seen people use golden telescope/torch pieces or those inverted lightsaber pieces etc.

To get back to the elemental blades... is there a consensus on which piece to best use for the blades to fit in as a hilt? I can't remember if in the show they had a hilt at all? I have seen people use golden telescope/torch pieces or those inverted lightsaber pieces etc.

Oh... they certainly had a hilt in the show! I wish they had made those! What we got compared to what we saw:

$_35.JPG

tumblr_inline_nouxhoQoRI1tr1fnr_500.png

From this angle you can't really see it, but the hilt has the same dragon motif as the Golden Weapons, of which - sadly - only the Dragon Sword of Fire got that motif in physical form.

I'm getting a little tired of the blade discussion, so here's a link to all the currently released blade colours: http://brickset.com/parts/design-11439

Edited by Exetrius

Oh... they certainly had a hilt in the show! I wish they had made those! What we got compared to what we saw:

From this angle you can't really see it, but the hilt has the same dragon motif as the Golden Weapons, of which - sadly - only the Dragon Sword of Fire got that motif in physical form.

Oh right! The only other weapon that kind of gets it right is Cole's scythe. There was one with a curved blade on it, which kind of looked like a dragon.

I wish LEGO would make a Ninjago: Masters of spinjitzu collection which would basically be all of the characters, each in a different outfit, that is completely accurate to the show. Faces, printing, armor... And weapons.

After seeing how the deepstone armor looks in the show, I found the clear colored weapon holders to be very nice looking. Just imagine if that was what we got...