I Googled it and it's a font with some of the same symbols on the outfits.

Fusaka.gif

:oh: Many thanks for sharing! It took me WAY too long to figure out that it is actually the alphabet, a few special signs, then in capitol letters and then the numbers. This gives our ninja the following letters:

Kai: i/I (mirrored top-bottom)

Cole: D (mirrored left-right)

Zane: w/W (mirrored left-right)

Jay: y/Y

Lloyd: l/L (mirrored left-right)

Nya: h (mirrored left-right)

Skylor: k/K (turned 90 degrees clockwise), though this is far-fetched.

Anyway: enough symbols left for other elemental masters, I'd like the O on the 2012 hood... :grin:

Does anyone know when the army pack officially releases?

Edited by Exetrius

Last time it was discussed as an actual chinese character or japanese kanji but when translated it didn't make sense. When someone looked up this particular font it actually didn't have any meaning just random letters assigned to each ninja. It wasn't very deep or profound... Just clever use of pseudo-chinese symbols.

True, Jay's symbol means lamb , Kai's symbol means peace or flat and Cole's symbol means battle.

Just noticed this... anyone else pick up on Pixal appearing in the Titanium Ninja Tumbler?

2OuEJ8r.jpg

Edited by Puffle Pal26

I'm a little curious a to how the minions are statues... They have a fabric going on as well as a belt, plus they can't really move their heads very well... Unless they're possessed statues, which would be more reasonable. Also liking the aeroblade return.

The two minions in that set (Chris and Martin) definitely appear to be possessed statues. Each has two faces: one grey and expressionless, the other Sand Green and angry. This is especially apparent on the box art when you compare the main picture (which shows them both with possessed Sand Green faces) and the minifigure lineup on the bottom right (which shows one with a "possessed" face and one with a "statue" face). As for the fabric look of the gi, there are cracks running through the belt so it's probably just carved to look like real fabric.

Just noticed this... anyone else pick up on Pixal appearing in the Titanium Ninja Tumbler?

-snip-

I did, but it's most likely a sticker, which doesn't do much to me.

Anyone else think that 5004391: Sky Pirates Battle is going to be the promotion for August?

Anyone else think that 5004391: Sky Pirates Battle is going to be the promotion for August?

I hope it will be. It honestly looks like a promo to me, I can't imagine seeing that in a toys r us

That'd be nice, since that version of Cyren is unique. However, there have been some promotional polybags in the past that haven't been made very widely available, and I'm kind of worried that this might be one of them. BrickLink already has some for sale from Germany, Hungary, and the Netherlands.

Hi, yesterday I bought the new battle pack (6153626) at Village Joué Club (it's a toy store in Paris) and I made some photos. They are here : https://www.flickr.c...157668483773521

Great photos! Do you mind if I report on this for BZPower? I will be sure to give you credit. If you'd rather I didn't that's fine; I can just wait for official pics.

Kind of a shame that Nya doesn't have back printing, but that's really the only disappointment. A new Samurai X minifigure is not strictly necessary (and to be honest, I'd still have sort of preferred Nya in the outfit she wore in "Rebooted"), but it's not a bad design either. Tournament Zane, while he doesn't exactly fit in the Ninjago timeline, does sufficiently fill a void from the Tournament of Elements wave's minifigure lineup, and he does so quite well.

I'm just now noticing that neither of the sky pirate foot soldiers have any orange metal "armor" like most of the sky pirates who appear in sets, which might make them more appealing to classic Pirates builders.

Great photos! Do you mind if I report on this for BZPower?

Thanks ! Yeah no problem, you can report !

I almost have to get it just for bya

Nya*

Thanks ! Yeah no problem, you can report !

Done!

By the way, there's also a high resolution pic of the box on LEGO.com, but sadly none of the figures. Still, a box pic might mean it won't be long until it shows up on the online LEGO Shop.

Hi, yesterday I bought the new battle pack (6153626) at Village Joué Club (it's a toy store in Paris) and I made some photos. They are here : https://www.flickr.com/photos/onikari/albums/72157668483773521

Thank you so much! Excellent images! :classic:

I'm really tempted to assemble a large crew now and build a large ship. The turban guy is great; the face, the torso and the turban are all nice. I like how even the sailor hat includes the Skybound emblem. Nya is simply glorious, really well-done! :wub: Zane is cool, I missed out on the Rebooted version so this is a nice way to compensate.

Darn I might have to get two of that battle pack. Just so I can have a fully accurate 2012 Samurai X. How much is that battle pack? And would it be available on Lego.com?

I do wonder why Nya is the only one of the four without any back printing

Darn I might have to get two of that battle pack. Just so I can have a fully accurate 2012 Samurai X. How much is that battle pack? And would it be available on Lego.com?

That's was my idea too! Or at replacing her new head and just adding it into Nya's Hall of armor in my MOC

Probably $15. I went to my Lego store here in Oklahoma, and they said they weren't in stock yet...hopefully soon though. Maybe June.

Well, she's also the only one with printing on the back of her head, so maybe there was only enough of a budget for this set for each fig to have one or the other. It's already got way more unique prints than is usual for battle packs like these.

Doesn't matter that much that Nya in the battle pack doesn't have back printing. The face alone makes up for that. I'm going to need a bigger base for my Nya/Samurai X card stand to display all my Nya minifigures now that there are two more this year.

I think I will grab two battle packs and just sell off Zane and the two pirates. Might be cheaper than waiting for that Nya to appear on Bricklink.

I was very surprised that the release dates for skybound were so messed up. Being in China I had collected all but one set before the wave even got released in the states. I wonder if that might end up happening again with RotV? Not me collecting everything I mean, the early release

I need that battlepack. Not only is the new Samurai X cool, the new face is perfect! That generic face just didn't feel right.

Edited by Boogly22238