Sign in to follow this  
Col. Brik

[K B06] Houston, we have a problem...

Mission 04 Sorn

It was a hectic week in the corporation. Orders changed around and I was limited in time and ability to make a proper plan for landing on Sorn. As I entered the atmosphere I had forgotten to adjust for the planet. In my haste, I still had a previous planets layout in the navigation computer and I wasn't prepared for the difference in gravity, altitude and the lack of actual land. A water planet. Me and water usually have issues.

****Mayday....Mayday.....This is flight BR549 in Sorn airspace, I lost thrusters and have had to ditch.******Mayday.....Mayday******

hWClc9dl.jpg

I crashed hard, not sure how I'll explain this to the bosses. The ship will be a total loss, parts of it are still visible, I hope they stay afloat because I am not sure if the rescue beacon is transmitting.

****I repeat....This is flight BR549 on Sorn, Col. Brik, I have crashed in area 6-4-4-3 and am in need of rescue*****

mdpm4jol.jpg

Oh great....what the heck is that floating at me? Some kind of big eyed red shark thing, just what I need. Bad enough I destroyed my ship but now I need to deal with this? Well, if I can take it out, I'll have food. If it is edible.

4RN6swVl.jpg

All I know is I better see a Red and Grey ship come soon. I'm also going to hate filling out the TPS reports and crash assessment forms.

FP5yMGxl.jpg

4twwnrUl.jpg

Great raft! :thumbup: We will be by to pick you up, just as soon as someone builds a rescue plane. :laugh::wink:

Edited by aeralure