just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Katana is new 52? After googling that design I really hope her face isn't grey in the set.

Edited by Jbricks

Maybe the face will be flesh, just with all else 52. Would make sense and give more comparability with the Squad

I'm going to sound completely obnoxious here, but...

I TOTALLY CALLED SCARECROW A YEAR AGO! I just knew that hair was straw!

Also, I'm so incredibly excited. The Scarecrow set sounds like a must-have (Blue Beetle!) and Croc's sounds good too, but I hope he doesn't look ridiculous in his boat.

Blue Beetle makes me excited for a figure in a way I haven't been since Batgirl, but this set also includes Killer Moth and actually sounds good? :wub_drool:

The Croc set sounds pretty good too. I actually like Katana's New 52 look (though I could do without the gray skin, it wouldn't be a big deal) and throwing in Red Hood, Captain Boomerang, and a Croc big fig makes it a great source for figures (though I would have liked a black and white Two-Face too, I won't complain).

And now I do have to wonder whether Ra's and Talia will be in an exclusive set. It seems pretty far fetched that someone would guess Blue Beetle, Red Hood, and Killer Moth and be right on all accounts....

These are comments from the link, from the guy who wrote the article

A couple of additional minor details I remember:

- Katana has the black bob hair piece and is riding a small red motorcycle.

- The tractor is red.

- The new boomerang elements are blue.

So... A tractor as well. Super Heroes give up a Banana truck, a forklift and a tractor. They might as well be McDonald's cos I'm lovin it

I was not expecting blue, guess that means they're energy boomerang constructs (or whatever those were called). Honestly, I would have preferred silver.

And now I do have to wonder whether Ra's and Talia will be in an exclusive set. It seems pretty far fetched that someone would guess Blue Beetle, Red Hood, and Killer Moth and be right on all accounts....

Agreed, no one way were those just lucky guesses (especially Moth and Beetle).

Anyone else think Katana is a little obscure for a Lego set?

And Killer Moth isn't? Besides the Lego games, I can't say I've seen much, if any, of him.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

I agree with you I hope we will get the Lego Batman Video Game design of Killer Moth!

" The torso, legs and wings are similar but the helmet is significantly smaller than that in the video game"

- CapnRex101

Edited by psqidexslizer248

She is a main character in an upcoming DC movie you know.

she is not one of the main characters, sorry but that belongs to Deadshot, me and Harley!

she is not one of the main characters, sorry but that belongs to Deadshot, me and Harley!

Why complain? I'd rather have her than say, Robin. After all, more variety of characters is always a bonus.

Edited by TheAmazingDarkKnight

Why complain? I'd rather have her than say, Robin. After all, more variety of characters is always a bonus.

well your right! I agree more characters is a added bonus.I love katana its just i was saying that the movie is going to focus on Deadshot, Harley and me the most as seen by the posters and cast list that Deadshot is at the top Joker aka me is second and then third is Harley.

Sets sound awesome - minifigs sounds even MORE awesome.

Really hope for another set to be announced with Batman, Damian, Talia and Ra's.

Well folks, there you have it. I thought the placement of an apostrophe was about as subtle as a clue could get, but Actor Builder jumped right on it. Good detective work. :grin:

You can't sneak punctuation past me!

I love boomerangs, so I'm very happy to hear of the new boomerang piece, even if I'm not a huge DC fan.

These sets actually sound very cool though.

I'm more curious as to where it's held. Does it have a Minifig grip in the center, then taper off so the wings are flat? Or is it grip able on the wings? Or just one wing?

I'm more curious as to where it's held. Does it have a Minifig grip in the center, then taper off so the wings are flat? Or is it grip able on the wings? Or just one wing?

Well, where do you throw a boomerang from? :sceptic:

I imagine it will be held like the banana piece, where a mini can grip it at one end.

Edited by Airbenderfreak

Well, where do you throw a boomerang from? :sceptic:

Any large open space where there's no chance of hitting anything or anyone. :laugh:

I imagine it will be held like the banana piece, where a mini can grip it at one end.

That would make the most sense.