just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Well ok I will take it with a Grain of Salt but I still believe him I have Known him since 2013 and he has been right about JL sets including certain characters such as Captain Cold and the Batman 2015 summer sets including Starfire and Beastboy.

I might not get the Batman V Superman Batwing set! first off I am not really a big Wonder Woman. I just never really cared for her. I don't hate Wonder Woman its just an all female race annoys me. well there is a all male race which i don't like ether. but really I was never really interested in her. I am only really interested in Batman and Green Lantern/Hal Jordan. I like comics sets more than movie sets but if characters like General Zod and Faora or even Lois Lane and Commissioner Gordon who are exclusive to movie i will pick up those sets just for those characters.

Anyone see these or know where they're from?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZXge52XEAAKDj5.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZXgreJWEAEE6X3.png

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CZXg3XeXEAAcgmn.png

Edit: These have nothing to do with the summer sets, so don't get too excited.

Edit2: They're from here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3-1Ce4OFHx0.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Do we have any news on possible new heroes or are we expecting it to be the basic Batman, Robin, Nightwing, etc?

There's hasn't been any news on the figures at all besides Killer Croc being a bigfig, nor has there been any rumors on what heroes we will get. At this point, either of those options is possible.

We should get details this weekend due to it being London Toy Fair. If not, it's NY Toy Fair next month.

Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

We should get details this weekend due to it being London Toy Fair. If not, it's NY Toy Fair next month.

Nuremberg toy fair is on the 27th and we've gotten pictures from that toy fair before

Haha, those pieces seem to be problematic for most. And I forgot about Nuremburg TF, but I doubt we'll get pics'll be from there either.

Of some sets, but not all of them. And usually not the Super Heroes ones.

Of course, if anything, the leaks would come from the Germany toy fair. An example would be the time we got a peek of the Milano space ship back in 2014

Of course, if anything, the leaks would come from the Germany toy fair. An example would be the time we got a peek of the Milano space ship back in 2014

Maybe, but I wouldn't count on it. The Milano box corner was the last time we've seen anything from Nuremberg for Super Heroes (as far as I know) and the only others sets we've seen from there were the 2 largest Man of Steel sets, the Freeze set, and a small glimpse of the first quintet.

All I want too see is what new villains and rehash villains in the Killer Croc and Scarecrow sets! I really hope Killer Croc is based on his design from Lego Batman 3. I also really hope that Scarecrow has his design from Arkham Knight that would be amazing. also I hope if those rumors were true about Two-Face in one of these sets. I hope he has his design from the Arkham series or even Dark Knight film appearance. :wub:

I'd imagine Croc is his LB3 version if it is indeed a big-fig.

Killer Croc is definitely a big-fig, and he will be similar, but not identical, to his LEGO Batman 3 counterpart.

Killer Croc is definitely a big-fig, and he will be similar, but not identical, to his LEGO Batman 3 counterpart.

Do you know how different they are? I imagine the head is the same, but the body and arms are a lot more generic like the more recent bigfigs have been.

How do we know he's a big fig?

As mentioned a page or two back, someone from ninjago thread saw the preliminary catalog and gorilla grodd was blacked out for killer croc

I wonder if the Killer Croc bigfig will have a hinged jaw... Have we seen that before?

Not in BigFigs, but in Lego dinos.

So what you're saying is... There's a chance...?

They have to make a new mold for Croc's head anyway. Lego might give him one for playability or they might not to save on production costs.