just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

So on topic in the video that Just2Good made on Youtube he talks about the Scarecrow set as if it is going to contain the Scarecrow minifigure from the Asylum set so we probably won't get any new Scarecrow design, tbh I was kinda expecting this as it is very rare for Lego to remake a villain in such a short amount of time.

There's nothing wrong with the Scarecrow minifigure from Arkham Asylum Breakout, so I'm perfectly fine with a rehash, especially since I still need him for my Legion of Doom :grin:

Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I've been out of the loop on Superheroes - when are we expecting the 60s Batcave and how much are we expecting it to be? Thanks

Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I've been out of the loop on Superheroes - when are we expecting the 60s Batcave and how much are we expecting it to be? Thanks

VIP Early Access from February 17th to the 29th, wide release March 1st. $120+

VIP Early Access from February 17th to the 29th, wide release March 1st. $120+

Oh, wow, I might actually be able to get it at release rather than waiting and hoping for the best! If it's out so soon when can we expect a reveal?

Also, when are the Mighty Micros and the Harley Quinn Cycle Chase both out? Again, sorry for all the stupid questions, just want to get up on Lego Superheroes again thanks

Oh, wow, I might actually be able to get it at release rather than waiting and hoping for the best! If it's out so soon when can we expect a reveal?

Also, when are the Mighty Micros and the Harley Quinn Cycle Chase both out? Again, sorry for all the stupid questions, just want to get up on Lego Superheroes again thanks

Both are expected to come out in March.

If it's out so soon when can we expect a reveal?

An official reveal could occur this month. The Mighty Micros and Gotham City Cycle Chase also come out March 1st.

Edit: 1,300th Post! Geronimo!

Edited by Sir Gareth

An official reveal could occur this month. The Mighty Micros and Gotham City Cycle Chase also come out March 1st.

Edit: 1,300th Post! Geronimo!

Just like the Doctor himself, spending a milestone helping a poor soul like me :wink:

Thanks to yourself and TheBrickBuilder14 - I'll be hanging around this forum a lot more nowadays (defecting from the Star Wars forum after being priced out of collecting it :blush: )

I've always wanted the 2013 scarecrow because I never got arkham asylum. Good to hear we're getting that variant, it'll be the first scarecrow in my collection.

I believe Scarecrow will definitely be getting the new whiches hat with hair from series 14 CMF. Much like the hair piece from the Tiger lady which will be used for 66 Catwomen. And the Zombie cheerleader hair for Harley Quinn. Anyone else agree?

Edited by MandaloretheLesser

Seems like a legit theory

Edited by Quicksilver838

I believe Scarecrow will definitely be getting the new whiches hat with hair from series 14 CMF. Much like the hair piece from the Tiger lady which will be used for 66 Catwomen. And the Zombie cheerleader hair for Harley Quinn. Anyone else agree?

Ehh, I honestly don't think it would look great. That's just my opinion though.

I couldn't agree more!

Ehh, I honestly don't think it would look great. That's just my opinion though.

I agree. I'm also kind of accustomed to the current one.

I think it'd look fine on a B:TAS-inspired design. The reason I'm banking on it is that LEGO will want to reuse the piece, and the hair is too much like straw for it to be a coincidence.

I think his hair should be orange or dark tan, but otherwise it looks perfect on him!

If Scarecrow actually does have the witch hat piece, the straw hair should be tan like in Batman: The Animated Series.

If Scarecrow actually does have the witch hat piece, the straw hair should be tan like in Batman: The Animated Series.

Yes, it's a good representation, but I'm really iffy about it. I like the other from Arkham better, personally.

Yes, it's a good representation, but I'm really iffy about it. I like the other from Arkham better, personally.

As in Arkham Asylum Breakout or the Arkham series of videogames? Because I seriously hope we never get the Arkham videogame version.

As in Arkham Asylum Breakout or the Arkham series of videogames? Because I seriously hope we never get the Arkham videogame version.

We probably will never get an Arkham game based set, unfortunately. Although we have gotten some figures resembling their character's Arkham game design.

I'm honestly okay with just about any version of Scarecrow we get at this point. He's one of my top three favorite DC villains and I STILL don't have his figure. It's not like he's all that hard to customize to match your preferred version, anyway. So long as you have his head, most designs for the character are pretty much open to you if you have the parts. Arkham Asylum? Put that head in a hood with a bare flesh chest. The two BtAS designs are really only separated by what hat you use. The third just needs a black, flat-rimmed hat like the police in City sets have been getting and a long black coat (maybe a new head if you want). Batman Begins? Put that head on a suit. Arkham Knight? Same head and hood as Asylum, but a jacket with an ammo belt like the toxic guy from the Ultra Agents sets.

TL;DR I don't care much about which Scarecrow we see. I'm far more interested in which other figures will be guest starring. After all, this set is awfully pricey to only come with two figures!

I know this is a little late, but here are my thoughts on the BvS, Mighty Micros, and the Batcycle sets.

Sky High Battle: Great main vehicle, great set of figures (especially Wonder Woman), ok helicopter, okay price. Might get if budget allows.

Kryptonite Interception: Great Batmobile, good forklift, good Lexcorp henchman. Budget won't allow though.

Small BvS set: Good figs and okay play set. Won't get.

Catwoman vs Batman: Great figures with easily replaceable legs. Will get.

Robin vs Bane: Great classic Robin, don't care about anything else. Won't get.

Flash vs Captain Cold: Already have those two. Clever use of snowboard. Won't get.

Batcycle Chase: Great vehicles, great Harley, disappointing Dead Shot and okay Batman. Will get.

Sorry if I interrupted the conversation about the new list sets, but I wanted to express my opinions.

It just wasn't what I wanted, that's all. But the Harley Quinn figure more than makes up for it.

Edited by Airbenderfreak