just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Oh, goodness, I hope not. I hate the proportions of the mid-figs, and Croc rarely has such a reptilian head. I'd expect a bigfig due to his larger size in recent years and, while I'm not expecting the same design, LB3 shows that LEGO or at least TT think so, too.

I'm going to hope that the size is based on the Suicide Squad film. I really never really liked a huge Killer Croc. I always thought Killer Croc was a lot cooler for not being a huge beast too. But that's just my opinion. I think we'll be seeing a lot of good Batman stuff but it's all just speculative.

This set clash of the heroes is not yet available where I live (small town)...the TLG site is restocking... Must wait until January 18 or later :look:

Edited by Lego_v194

I don't like how any of the characters for SS are designed other than Harley. Personally I'm glad we aren't getting any sets, I'm not a fan of movie sets. Only the Dark Knight ones have been really cool from the DC line.

I don't like how any of the characters for SS are designed other than Harley. Personally I'm glad we aren't getting any sets, I'm not a fan of movie sets. Only the Dark Knight ones have been really cool from the DC line.

lol, I'm just the opposite.

Well, besides the Suicide Squad design for Harley.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Lego is smart giving us suicide squad characters without putting the suicide squad on the box. To be honest, croc, deadshot, and Harley are the only characters people are looking forward to. That's why Lego made them.

Lego is smart giving us suicide squad characters without putting the suicide squad on the box. To be honest, croc, deadshot, and Harley are the only characters people are looking forward to. That's why Lego made them.

I'm looking forward to Captain Boomerang................. but it seems I'm alone.

I'm looking forward to Captain Boomerang................. but it seems I'm alone.

You're not alone. As a Flash fan, I want a comic-based version of Captain Boomerang to round out the Rogues.

Edited by Sir Gareth

You aren't alone. I too want a Captain Boomerang minifigure. I hope that he comes in one of the summer sets. That would be a dream come true :laugh:

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see captain boomerang, but it just doesn't seem likely to get him this year.

Edited by amazingbricks

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Captain Boomerang, but it just doesn't seem likely that we're getting him this year.

What about a Solomon Grundy big-fig?

What about a Solomon Grundy big-fig?

He's not due to the fact of killer crib being a big fig. I wouldn't expect two big figs in a wave, although It happened last year with grodd and darkseid, Grundy is a big no.

Edited by amazingbricks

Scarecrow set sounds great (I want a new biplane), and I feel fully confident that he'll use the Wacky Witch headgear. That hair is totally straw.

Croc sounds great, too, but I don't expect the LB3 design. If TT creates an original design, LEGO never uses it.

I hope you're wrong, because a LB3 Croc sounds good to me.

Video-game-development-time vs. Lego-kit-development-time aside, there are a few designs that appeared in games before being physically released.

Space Suit Batman for instance, appeared in the game before the Green Lantern set was released.

But I don't imagine there's a definitive "TT designed it and Lego used that design" (or the opposite) answer to that question anywhere.

He's not, due to the fact that Killer Croc is a big-fig. I wouldn't expect two big-figs in a wave, although it happened last year with Grodd and Darkseid. Grundy is a big no.

So, Croc's in fact a big-fig? That's somewhat disappointing. I would've rathered a Killer Croc minifigure, considering the last one's fetching $30 on Bricklink, leaving the wave's big-fig slot open to Grundy :sceptic:

Thanks for the news, though, Amazingbricks! I'm sure I'll eventually come around to liking the Croc big-fig :classic:

Edited by Sir Gareth

He's not due to the fact of killer crib being a big fig. I wouldn't expect two big figs in a wave, although It happened last year with grodd and darkseid, Grundy is a big no.

So Grundy is a definite no for this year. I thought he would be in the Scarecrow set. Any idea on who the possible other villians are?

So Grundy is a definite no for this year. I thought he would be in the Scarecrow set. Any idea on who the possible other villians are?

Poison Ivy, Penguin, and Joker rehashes, what else?

I kid, I kid.

Hi I'm new on eurobricks just Learning how to post

Welcome! Hope you like it here, the next couple of months are going to be exciting with toy fairs coming up.

Hi I'm new on eurobricks just Learning how to post

Welcome to eurobricks,

Hopefully you'll like it here, it's a pretty good community with the exception of that one crazy guy with the Raven obsession.

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Welcome to eurobricks,

Hopefully you'll like it here, it's a pretty good community with the exception of that one crazy guy with the Raven obsession.

Fueled by her imminent nonexistence in current sets....

Speaking of which, I'm thinking the inclusion of most Justice Leaguers, and other characters not Gotham related, are out of the question for the summer wave? These normo, Batman related villains are an obvious let down to the hope for new, out-there characters. Well obviously see more Batman variations..... Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for this wave, but I wish they'd stop focusing on Batman so much. I was hoping for a completion tot the Teen Titans, to thee Legion of Superheroes, and I know I'm not the only one. That being said, who's excited for Killer Croc?!! :wink:

I want Raven in a set with Jinx, but I guess this belongs in the wishlist thread. But like some else previously said, her appearing in the Scarecrow set wouldn't feel that out of place.