just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Not to be rude, but that's obviously what the piece was designed for. The CMF just used it first. It's no coincidence.

Also, I'm glad that Joker is fake. His hair should be olive or lime, and his suit needs to be pink. In the videogame, his moustache was light grey, so I expect that's how they'll do it.

1) Yeah, that seems to happen with the CMFs. Series 15 screams "DISNEY!"

2) After looking at it, the face looks perfect in LB3. I can't wait to see how everything comes together. The figures from the game look fantastic.

I will be seriously bothered if Batgirl isn't in the new Batcave set, especially if Mr. Freeze is. I'd rather she be in it than Alfred, tbh.

True, Yvonne Craig's presence is needed. However, No! Alfred must be included! Give us eleven minifugres!

Er, ten.

1) Yeah, that seems to happen with the CMFs. Series 15 screams "DISNEY!"

2) After looking at it, the face looks perfect in LB3. I can't wait to see how everything comes together. The figures from the game look fantastic.

True, Yvonne Craig's presence is needed. However, No! Alfred must be included! Give us eleven minifugres!

Er, ten.

Where are you getting ten? The most has been guessed at nine, with the core heroes and villains, and Freeze. However, I wouldn't mind Tut or Hatter-give us tons of figs, LEGO!

Not to be rude, but that's obviously what the piece was designed for. The CMF just used it first. It's no coincidence.

Also, I'm glad that Joker is fake. His hair should be olive or lime, and his suit needs to be pink. In the videogame, his moustache was light grey, so I expect that's how they'll do it.

True,just on the topic of the set I remembered that piece and thought it would work well designed for her (Catwoman) or not.

Woah, nine is a bit excessive. Eight sounds just right.

If that's the case, who isn't part of the set? The eight essential characters are Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Alfred, Riddler, Catwoman, Joker, and Penguin. So does that make Freeze the outlier and a purchase bonus? Or is one of the above simply not included in the set?

On the topic of the Batcave

Penguin can use:

http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=3878#T=C in Light Purple or Lavender I guess???

A new head in Light Flesh

A new torso

http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=970c00#T=C in Black

Maybe http://alpha.bricklink.com/pages/clone/catalogitem.page?P=87994pb01#T=C

And an umbrella build

Catwoman can use:

The piece I suggested earlier

New head in Light Flesh

New Black Torso

Maybe new Claw piece similar to this http://lego-marvelsuperheroes.wikia.com/wiki/File:VictorCreed.jpg in Pearl Gold

Black Legs

To Be Continued...

What if we take out penguin and batgirl? Also we're supposedly getting a fourth BvS set after all. Don't know what's included, but I do expect aquaman. I'm a bit skeptical on this rumor I'm hearing, but we'll just have to wait and see.

I can't really do Riddler because of the different actors that portrayed him.I can't pick which one to design.

For Batman:

LB3 1966 Batman

New Batarang Piece

For Robin

http://alpha.brickli...e?P=99930#T=C�� in Dark Brown

New Light Flesh Head

New Torso (Joker Land Robin's Arms)

Bright Green Hips and Light Flesh Legs

Edited by LegoMcBoss2004

What if we take out penguin and batgirl? Also we're supposedly getting a fourth BvS set after all. Don't know what's included, but I do expect aquaman. I'm a bit skeptical on this rumor I'm hearing, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Do you also expect doomsday ;)?

That's what I'm thinking, although thanks to their trailer strategy he's not a spoiler anymore!

This set could be a 80 dollar set...think about it what set are we missing from civil war? A 50 dollar set...how much is the largest batman vs super man set? 50 dollars. It might not be right but it would make sense

I can't really do Riddler because of the different actors that portrayed him.I can't pick which one to design.

Riddler would likely be Frank Gorshin, the definitive '66 Riddler, and the one who brought the character back into popularity.

I just can't see Batgirl and Penguin being left out, though. Both were important characters, and Penguin's already a frequent character in the theme, Honestly, I'd expect no Alfred due to LEGO's seeming resistance to making a new one. I'm only half kidding. It's mostly wishful thinking, though. I love the colorful designs of the '66 characters, and I'd love to see everyone that was included in LB3.

This set could be a 80 dollar set...think about it what set are we missing from civil war? A 50 dollar set...how much is the largest batman vs super man set? 50 dollars. It might not be right but it would make sense

Nope. It's been confirmed to be over $120, so likely on par with Arkham or even larger than that.

Wait, isn't there Batman, Robin, Alfred, Joker, Riddler, Catwoman, Oenguin, Freeze, and then we wanted Batgirl.

I'll be shocked if there aren't Bruce and Dick figures. Surely a bat pole transformation feature will be in the set. I still think someone like Mr Freeze is a candidate for a polybag with purchase of the set for a limited period.

Where did you hear about this supposed 4th BvS set?

I definilty expect Doomsday if one exists. Maybe it's Lexcorp with Luthor in a labcoat, Mercy, Doomsday, Superman, and Aquaman.

Where did you hear about this supposed 4th BvS set?

I definilty expect Doomsday if one exists. Maybe it's Lexcorp with Luthor in a labcoat, Mercy, Doomsday, Superman, and Aquaman.

if this is true then when are we speculating release time? I feel kind of like it is way to early for it to be a Summer set but December January seems way to far off and it's relevance would be

gone

Edited by Thelegodan

if this is true then when are we speculating release time? I feel kind of like it is way to early for it to be a Summer set but December January seems way to far off and it's relevance would be

gone

Summer would be the most likely time I think, we don't anything about those sets yet and it's not too far off from the movie's release.

Of course, it could also be a TRU of Target exclusive set scheduled for release March, but that doesn't seem as likely.

Of course, it could also be a TRU of Target exclusive set scheduled for release March, but that doesn't seem as likely.

That's a possibility, or I'd expect anywhere's from March to May. The movie comes out in March, so May seems reasonable, plus there'd still be interest in the film then.

I just can't see Batgirl and Penguin being left out, though. Both were important characters, and Penguin's already a frequent character in the theme, Honestly, I'd expect no Alfred due to LEGO's seeming resistance to making a new one. I'm only half kidding. It's mostly wishful thinking, though. I love the colorful designs of the '66 characters, and I'd love to see everyone that was included in LB3.

I agree, Batgirl can't be left out at this point. She was one of three bat characters in that show and honestly people would be angry if the one female superhero in that show wasn't included. Leaving out Batgirl would be a ridiculous choice and would very obviously lead to criticism, especially since Yvonne Craig died not so long ago.

I agree, Batgirl can't be left out at this point. She was one of three bat characters in that show and honestly people would be angry if the one female superhero in that show wasn't included. Leaving out Batgirl would be a ridiculous choice and would very obviously lead to criticism, especially since Yvonne Craig died not so long ago.

Plus with a female villain in the set, it'd be right to balance things out. And then of course, she's Batgirl. No more coursing on just the dynamic duo for this one, teyre a Bat-family.

I honestly don't think they would leave out batgirl, but the mold she had in LB3 game was new. They could change it, but that's why I think she might not be in the set.

I honestly don't think they would leave out batgirl, but the mold she had in LB3 game was new. They could change it, but that's why I think she might not be in the set.

LB3 came out seventeen months before this coming March, so they may have had time to develop it.