just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

The more I look at the them the star of the show for me is the simplified Bats in the Micros for some reason. I just think him and Robin are fantastic.

I love that new Harley figure, but her cycle and Batman's just plain suck. I hate to be the debbie downer of the group, but those figures just aren't enough for me to purchase such a bad set. The might micros are cute but I'm just not interested, maybe 2017 will be different... just maybe.

Edited by Freddy Bricker

So far, it's all good for DC 2016 sets. The BvS sets are better than I expected, the Batcycle chase is amazing, and the mighty micros are a very cute and pleasant surprise after the disappointing news about the short legs. I'm really curious about and looking forward to the new Batcave now.

So far, it's all good for DC 2016 sets. The BvS sets are better than I expected, the Batcycle chase is amazing, and the mighty micros are a very cute and pleasant surprise after the disappointing news about the short legs. I'm really curious about and looking forward to the new Batcave now.

I agree with that, though the Mighty Micros are definitely wacky! I was looking forward to Flash in a $10 set, but he's different. Welcome, but different.

Speaking of the Batcave, did anyone see Tragic Banjo's new profile picture? :grin:

YAY! ANOTHER HARLEY!!! we just got one last wave! not complaining though, nice to have a strikingly different variant. however i never thought of harley as a figure we would get so many variants of. deadshot looks pretty cool with his arm printing. THAT'S NOT A GRIN PEOPLE! :hmpf: both cycles are disappointing though. :cry_sad:

YAY! ANOTHER HARLEY!!! we just got one last wave! not complaining though, nice to have a strikingly different variant. however i never thought of harley as a figure we would get so many variants of. deadshot looks pretty cool with his arm printing. THAT'S NOT A GRIN PEOPLE! :hmpf: both cycles are disappointing though. :cry_sad:

To be fair, this is only the third time Harley has appeared in five years, which is alot less than some other characters (Penguin - 3 for 3, Ivy - 3 for 4, Batman - alot for 5, etc.)

I'm not complaining! Harley's my favorite, so the more variations, the better!

Now we have the classic jester suit (both themes), Dr. Harleen Quinzel, New 52 Harley Quinn series (with hat :hmpf_bad: ) and Suicide Squad series. Now, if they would just give Ivy a new minifigure in the main sets... :hmpf:

The DC micros fighters look a lot better than Marvel's!

The cycle set looks decent as well!

You are pretty much correct there. Chibi Hulk not smash sales!

Edited by Aegis2000

O, but comic Ultron will ;)

True. Will only buy that set for the Ultron and parts

Chibi Hulk maybe not smash AFOL sales but might do pretty well for target audience sales

WOW!

waZtZRZ.jpg

Deadshot... Wow, very nice - makes this set a must buy.

The Batcycle is very reminiscent of the Batpod from TDK which is nice. The colour of Harley is good too... her and Deadshot together... a very Suicide Squad feel to this set.

It looks no different to the movie versions already released to me.

I'm really loving that Batcycle set! It kinda looks like Deadshot has a face (is that the one the big grin question is all about?),but otherwise I'm super pumped to see him! Deadshot's one of my favorite DC characters.

I'm definitely getting the Mighty Micros Flash set, those are gonna be useful variants!

Is anybody else seeing the new Ant-Man figure in the Civil War sets and thinking Giganta is definitely on the way?

It looks no different to the movie versions already released to me.

Getting off topic, but he's quite different. For one, he has his signature triangular eyes instead of round pupils.

Harley's outfit is comic accurate from her appearance in the new 52 suicide squad comic from a few years back

New design which she currently sports is similar but red and black

I'm happy to take either

Not completely sure about deadshots look

Interesting how TLC figured out how to give us a suicide squad set

Is it scheduled for a January 2016 release or later in the year?

While it's inconsistent, the Harley's 52 colors have generally stayed the same: Red/black for Harley's solo series, and red/blue for the Squad comics. So now we have both.

While it's inconsistent, the Harley's 52 colors have generally stayed the same: Red/black for Harley's solo series, and red/blue for the Squad comics. So now we have both.

Now if we could just get red and black pigtails like that we'd have all the parts we need to make pretty much any rendition of Harley!

Edited by Numbuh1Nerd

I agree with that, though the Mighty Micros are definitely wacky! I was looking forward to Flash in a $10 set, but he's different. Welcome, but different.

Speaking of the Batcave, did anyone see Tragic Banjo's new profile picture? :grin:

Say what Aegis2000?