just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Just letting you know that Lego City have released a baby minifigure which would be a perfect way to make Scarface. I honestly think we are going to get a store exclusive with Ra's and The Ventriloquist.

Just letting you know that Lego City have released a baby minifigure which would be a perfect way to make Scarface. I honestly think we are going to get a store exclusive with Ra's and The Ventriloquist.

I was thinking that piece could be good for that too.

Are there any pictures of that baby yet?

Acemk79 on Twitter has a picture.

Edited by Airbenderfreak

Quite the year for new sets and pieces. I would LOVE to get a Ras and the Ventriloquist. The new DC set descriptions sound pretty good and I can't wait to see pic's of them. B:TAS style Scarecrow, now we're talking.

Thanks guys/girls.

That would be perfect for Scarface. I'm really starting to wonder if we could be seeing him too. Maybe he's the DvD exclusive or something?

Edited by psqidexslizer248

Thanks guys/girls.

That would be perfect for Scarface. I'm really starting to wonder if we could be seeing him too. Maybe he's the DvD exclusive or something?

I just don't think we will be seeing a 'farmer' in the Scarecrow set, instead I think it is quite possibly the Ventriloquist. But maybe that's just me and wishful thinking. :grin:

Why would he be riding a red tractor..?

Cos Scarecrow stole his combine harvester :grin:

Enough talk on Scarface.

There's no indication, aside from that one comment however many pages back, that we would be getting him. Everything points to no thus far. Considering the accuracy of Brickset's descriptions, they didn't miss him; he was never there. Two-Face never showed up either. And I doubt we'll see Ra's either.

Please keep discussion in this thread focused on sets and trustworthy rumors only, not speculation.

Ventriloquist is a good excuse to reuse the bald cap and that baby has convinced me. However, I do believe the farmer will be just that, a citizen in peril, so Wesker and Scarface might be somewhere else.

What about Raven? was she on that list of characters for 2016 like Ra's and Talia?

Edited by TheJoker

What about Raven? was she on that list of characters for 2016 like Ra's and Talia?

No, but the popular idea is that she'll be the LEGO Dimensions representative for the rumored Teen Titans Go! franchise. I just hope she's updated to look like Starfire, with the design influencing it, but fitting with the minifigure standard.

The farmer on the tractor is definitely just a farmer. Scarecrow is an all-new design, not just the old one with the new hat/hair combo (not sure if that was mentioned). Any other questions on the DC front? Photos will no doubt be out soon, but if anyone's really itching to know more before then... ask away.

The farmer on the tractor is definitely just a farmer. Scarecrow is an all-new design, not just the old one with the new hat/hair combo (not sure if that was mentioned). Any other questions on the DC front? Photos will no doubt be out soon, but if anyone's really itching to know more before then... ask away.

How does anti-gas Batman loo, what colors are his uniform? Also what version of Batman is in the Killer Croc set? Lastly does the Scarecrow have a new face print? Thanks!

What colour skin does Katana have??

Also could you tell which Beetle it was??

Think Katana had light grey skin. Not up to speed on the different Beetles so can't help you there unfortunately.

How does anti-gas Batman loo, what colors are his uniform? Also what version of Batman is in the Killer Croc set? Lastly does the Scarecrow have a new face print? Thanks!

Anti-gas Batman is an all-black suit with green (ish) eyes and what looked like the rebreather from the January Marvel sets. Standard New 52 Bats is in the Croc set (no dual-moulded legs). Scarecrow has a new face print.

Does Red Hood come with any weapon?

Think he has a gun (probably the standard space gun from CMF Series 7), but not 100% on that.

They said that he had a new piece by his neck and Beetle's wings from the Daily Bugle set, which can only mean Jaime.

Side note: in that picture with the new baby piece, the box shows someone in a wheelchair. Two ways I see this: 1.Oracle just became a lot more plausible and 2.If nothing else, the purist custom scene is going to explode with Oracle figs soon!