just2good

DC Superheroes 2016 - Rumors and Discussion

Could the figures of Deadshot and Harley be based on their Suicide Squad designs? As in, not actual movie set, but a nice reference.

Wow the box art actually kinda makes the image pop out a bit more.

Sorry to sound greedy but has anyone seen box art of 76052 (the presumed 66' Batcave) or any of the racers' box arts?

Sorry to sound greedy but has anyone seen box art of 76052 (the presumed 66' Batcave) or any of the racers' box arts?

No, they aren't released yet.

We won't be seeing the Batcave for a LONG time, since it's a D2C.

Racer box arts aren't public, which is odd because a lot of the images that have been leaked recently come from a catalog with the pictures.. .

Racer box arts aren't public, which is odd because a lot of the images that have been leaked recently come from a catalog with the pictures.. .

Agreed, although they weren't in the leaked pdf a few days ago either.

Edited by Aegis2000

Could the figures of Deadshot and Harley be based on their Suicide Squad designs? As in, not actual movie set, but a nice reference.

They're not movie figures, but they seem like they're going to be from the Squad comics, with red/blue Harley. So it's a very loose tie-in, since movie sets wouldn't happen.

I don't see why racer prelims haven't been released. They feature 2 characters that haven't been seen since 2012 and feature Captain Cold and The Flash, two figures only available in mildly expensive/expensive sets. I'd like to see the other half of the Batmobile set, hopefully it's pretty cool.

I don't see why racer prelims haven't been released. They feature 2 characters that haven't been seen since 2012 and feature Captain Cold and The Flash, two figures only available in mildly expensive/expensive sets. I'd like to see the other half of the Batmobile set, hopefully it's pretty cool.

Agreed on the racers, shouldn't be many new things, if any, in the mix. And ah yes, the ever-elusive goon truck.

I wonder how much the Batman Begins and Heath Ledger Joker will be worth in say 2 years from now (assuming it retires this year or next summer).

Edited by AngelofVengeanceAzrael7

I think people have seen them but they can't release them for us to see, ESPECIALLY here. BrickAlliance (on Instagram) like Sir Gareth said above seems to be a good source for releasing images, and he posted a box art image of 76053 just today, but he's said he will remove it today as well though. If you want a permanent copy of the image I'd get over there fast! I have a copy of the image for anyone who misses out.

Can anyone send me the pic(s)? It looks like its gone already.

BrickAlliance is DMing them to people on Instagram. If you have an account, just hit him up. If not, I could likely persuade him to repost them :wink:

So has anyone seen the racer boxes then? If so can you tell us if red skull is different? And the other characters?

Already said a trillion times prelim Red Skull has a solid red head and a black torso.

Already said a trillion times prelim Red Skull has a solid red head and a black torso.

How did you found the prelim images of the Racers sets? Maybe you could send me a PM with the links/images?

How did you found the prelim images of the Racers sets? Maybe you could send me a PM with the links/images?

They're from the catalogue, so he won't go around sharing them. We lucked out that the rest were accidentally leaked online.

They're from the catalogue, so he won't go around sharing them. We lucked out that the rest were accidentally leaked online.

Whether accidentally or purposely leaked, we lucked out just the same! Although the watermark on the Cycle Chase does block out a lot of it. And Deadshot's lack of a helmet was disappointing.

Dead shot doesn't have a final figure yet, he could have a helmet still

Any way we can see those images? Then you won't have to keep telling people over and over again

Maybe Deadshot will haev a helmet and look like the one from the Suicide Squad pack from LB3, with a Floyd Lawton head beneath.

Nah, he's not going to have a helmet.