Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

'Badges' which are formerly called Tags, are given out by the staff to accomplished members at their own discretion much (like member titles). They are occasionally given out as contest prizes, or simply awarded based on merit (or for any number of reasonings).

You can read more about Tags here.

Thanks for the detailed reply!

[ EDIT: Doesn't seem like there is a MARVEL tag yet -- but if it's possible, I nominate that the MODs consider making one! ]

Edited by agoodfella77

I like it, i could make a tag if the MODS agree with it as well?

That shouldn't be necessary. We have a whole dungeon full of wizards that we force to create only the bestest of tags--it just takes some time and occasionally the right motivation. :wink:

I like it, i could make a tag if the MODS agree with it as well?

Glad you like the idea -- besides, why should the Star Wars fans have all the fun? :laugh:

That shouldn't be necessary. We have a whole dungeon full of wizards that we force to create only the bestest of tags--it just takes some time and occasionally the right motivation. :wink:

Awesome!

Well, Wizards are the best at their job, so that shouldn't be a problem. :grin:

Has Giant Man been confirmed for upcoming sets and if so, is it a normal sized fig or Big Fig?

Not confirmed, no, but Just2Good has heavily, heavily hinted at some kind of unusual figure for Giant Man, a la Groot.

I PRAY that Giant Man is a constraction figure, and not brickbuilt. Humans don't translate well into brick build form.

I PRAY that Giant Man is a constraction figure, and not brickbuilt. Humans don't translate well into brick build form.

That's a really good idea! Giantman is rumored to come in the big set right? So I guess a Constraction figure can be thrown in there too! I mean Batman had the torso for his Monkey-Mech so why not!

Nah, giant man is going to be like groot. They won't put so many constraction figure parts in a regular set. It's going to look bad to some, I'm sure about that.

Nah, giant man is going to be like groot. They won't put so many constraction figure parts in a regular set. It's going to look bad to some, I'm sure about that.

Noooo! Groot was a severe disappointment.

I was thinking that for the biggest set, they could build a Giant Man, not like Groot, but like a Lego Minifigure clock, just out of bricks. They could build the legs like they built the bricks in 76039. It may be difficult, but in my mind it would look super cool!

I was thinking that for the biggest set, they could build a Giant Man, not like Groot, but like a Lego Minifigure clock, just out of bricks. They could build the legs like they built the bricks in 76039. It may be difficult, but in my mind it would look super cool!

Not going to happen. I'd love that but prepared to be dissapointed.

Not going to happen. I'd love that but prepared to be dissapointed.

As long as Giant-Man has the right color scheme (no orange or light grey! A la groot!) And also, he couldn't really be too big, only about three to four times the size of a Lego minifingure I'd he were to be accurate.

I'm not a huge follower of Marvel (I've only seen Iron Man, Captain America, GoTG and Ant-Man), but Giant Man in Groot form or even constraction figure seems weird...

The problem for me would be that he would be a giant version of a humanoid, instead of a giant minifigure...

Just to be LEGO accurate, he should be very similar to his minifigure.

All this assuming Giant Man is just a huge Ant-Man. like I said, I don't follow Marvel.

I'm guessing that Giant-Man will be part constraction and part brick built, because that's exactly what we got with Hulkbuster this year.

I'm guessing that Giant-Man will be part constraction and part brick built, because that's exactly what we got with Hulkbuster this year.

Here's to hoping! The Hulkbuster was amazing and very well done!

Yeah, expect him in the $35 dollar set. He's going to be the main build of the set.

Edit: Giant man is in one of the bigger civil war sets not the $35 set.

Edited by amazingbricks

A brick built version that mimics an actual minifig would be the most preferable. But I highly doubt that'll happen.

Yeah, expect him in the $35 dollar set. He's going to be the main build of the set.

Actually, nopers. Largest set that's at least $50, at least. New jet or whatever.

Actually, nopers. Largest set that's at least $50, at least. New jet or whatever.

I knew guesstimating would bring news.

Edited by amazingbricks

Isn't there always a new plane of some sort? :laugh: I like them, but having too many doesn't make for a good diorama.

Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I would prefer a regular sized minifig for Giant Man -- especially if it's going to look anything like the brick built monstrosity that was supposed to be Groot. If they have to go bigger, at least make it a Big Fig.

Edited by agoodfella77