Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Yes it was.

Oh wow I was not expecting hulk smash to answer my question and good because in the avengers assemble he gets like 50 feet tall and I was wondering which one we would get

I hope that Thanos comes with the Gauntlet printed on his hand. Preferably, he would have an additional hand to switch so you could have him with and without.

Has anyone heard anything about this?

I hope that Thanos comes with the Gauntlet printed on his hand. Preferably, he would have an additional hand to switch so you could have him with and without.

Has anyone heard anything about this?

I second that, would love to see both. and while i'm at it: AA Thanos has most resemblence to his MCU counterpart wich is nice

I also wonder how the chin is gonna look

I also wonder how the chin is gonna look

I'll guess... this one will have a printed chin, and might even be a reprint of Darkseid. I bet the one that comes with Guardians 2/Captain Marvel/Infinity War (whenever we get an MCU Thanos) will have a molded chin. I have no evidence whatsoever to support this and am totally guessing.

There's really no point to having a separate fist piece included because Thanos is only a threat when he has the gauntlet. It might be cool to be able to display the gauntlet on it's own, but its not entirely necessary. I just hope we get a molded gauntlet in the first place..

There's really no point to having a separate fist piece included because Thanos is only a threat when he has the gauntlet. It might be cool to be able to display the gauntlet on it's own, but its not entirely necessary. I just hope we get a molded gauntlet in the first place..

Maybe the set will come with some type of display thingy, where you open it with a super jumper...

Well he outhanded Drax, and nearly killed off an entire race without the gauntlet (If my memory serves me well)

But indeed, i see no problem in only having the gauntlet as well, i like the character much more with the Gauntlet on

It is possible that the set is focused around stopping Thanos from getting the Gauntlet. Then it would make sense to have both.

In the newest Avengers Assemble episode it shows all the avengers using space outfits (including cap) maybe this will be the one we are getting in the Thanos set.

Edited by Rookie875

In the newest Avengers Assemble episode it shows all the avengers using space outfits (including cap) maybe this will be the one we are getting in the Thanos set.

Then in the clip from next weeks eps IM in fighting thanos in a blue suit.

For those who haven't seen, here's Cap's space outfit:

DY1FZDY.png

It looks pretty much exactly like a normal Cap costume, but with a glowing A, star, and a few extra circles. Though not in the picture, his boots are dark red. Not super exciting, unless the helmet is a separate piece or we get molded (dark blue)-(dark red) boots.

Then in the clip from next weeks eps IM in fighting thanos in a blue suit.

Is the clip available online somewhere? I couldn't find it.

Edited by N_Cat

I thought someone said the space variants were going to be mostly white? Or was that just someone assuming?

Yes, the Iron Man Space-Suit Variant is mostly white.

Edited by Sir Gareth

I thought someone said the space variants were going to be mostly white? Or was that just someone assuming?

Oh, no idea. The space suits in Avengers: EMH were mostly white, which is why I think people assumed that, while the new ones in AA were almost exactly the regular designs with weird glowing circles and emblems. Unless someone who saw them corrects me, I assume they'll go with the more recent designs.

EDIT:

Yes, the Iron Man Space-Suit Variant is mostly white.

Alright, then. That's cool, I guess. Do you know whether it's the Gemini, aka Starboost, from IM3?

Also, do you know if the design I posted for Cap is the one they're going with? Or the EMH design? Or their own original design?

Edited by N_Cat

Oh, no idea. The space suits in Avengers: EMH were mostly white, which is why I think people assumed that, while the new ones in AA were almost exactly the regular designs with weird glowing circles and emblems. Unless someone who saw them corrects me, I assume they'll go with the more recent designs.

The Iron Man Space-Suit Variant is mostly white.

Yeah, no I got that.

I'm split on this. Even though it wouldn't be close to the source material, I think Captain America having a more white would be a much more interesting look.

Edited by TheLegoExperience

EDIT: Alright, then. That's cool, I guess. Do you know whether it's the Gemini, aka Starboost, from IM3?

Also, do you know if the design I posted for Cap is the one they're going with? Or the EMH design? Or their own original design?

Sorry, that's all I know :sad:

Sorry, that's all I know :sad:

Sorry, still a little confused: did you see the IM space armor, or just hear that it was white?

By the way, these are the two options I could imagine for white space Iron Man armor:

Space_Armor.png

This is the EMH costume, which is mostly red, with only a little bit of white on the face, arms and legs. It seems particularly unlikely to me, but hey, it's a partially white space armor.

or

ironman-starboost-armor.jpg

This is the Gemini armor, aka Starboost, from Iron Man 3. This feels slightly more probable to me. This is the whitest Iron Man's space armor has ever been. It's an Iron Man MCU armor, and though it's a bit late, the Silver Centurion has proven that Lego will revisit missed Iron Man movie armors. However, it was never actually taken into space, and won't be a draw for kids because it was barely in the movie.

Based on this information, the most likely option to me is that either AA will debut a new white space armor, or Lego is making their own design for the figure, not based on any prior source material.

So for the racers, Cap vs red skull is most likely going to be the comic variant of cap from the avengers assemble set with the iron skull variant. Hulk smash said that red skull had a blank torso indicating it might be a new torso. Spiderman vs goblin is most likely going to have spidey with boots and hulk smash said a new variant of goblin. I'm really curious about that, they should just use the juniors set variant. He also said that goblin was a different green. Hulk vs ultron is the one I'm most curious about. It's most likely that the poly bag later this year of hulk will be in the racer. Ultron had the dark silver variant according to hulk smash. I mean this is a great way to get these minifigures for a cheap price. I'm sure these are going to be a hit. They're going to last for a good amount of time like the micro fighters in star wars.

Sorry, still a little confused: did you see the IM space armor, or just hear that it was white?

By the way, these are the two options I could imagine for white space Iron Man armor:

This is the EMH costume, which is mostly red, with only a little bit of white on the face, arms and legs. It seems particularly unlikely to me, but hey, it's a partially white space armor.

or

This is the Gemini armor, aka Starboost, from Iron Man 3. This feels slightly more probable to me. This is the whitest Iron Man's space armor has ever been. It's an Iron Man MCU armor, and though it's a bit late, the Silver Centurion has proven that Lego will revisit missed Iron Man movie armors. However, it was never actually taken into space, and won't be a draw for kids because it was barely in the movie.

Based on this information, the most likely option to me is that either AA will debut a new white space armor, or Lego is making their own design for the figure, not based on any prior source material.

No, I heard it from a source who saw the preliminary catalog. The same one that informed me about Thanos, Captain Marvel, and other minifigures.

Edited by Sir Gareth

On a side-note I noticed that for other Licensed Sub-Forums (Star Wars for instance) they have active members can qualify to get the Star Wars "badges" on their profile. I always though this was neat and was wondering if we might be able to get a MARVEL one also?

Any thoughts?

'Badges' which are formerly called Tags, are given out by the staff to accomplished members at their own discretion much (like member titles). They are occasionally given out as contest prizes, or simply awarded based on merit (or for any number of reasonings).

You can read more about Tags here.