Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

So J2G says we are getting 2 Bucky minifigs in CW, great. I wasn't able to get Winter Soldier polybag, so his inclusion is welcome addition. And of all other minifigs in CW sets Baron Zemo isn't confirmed yet which is weird. I mean we are getting Crossbones- his henchman, but not the puppet master ? I hope Zemo will get released in these sets, as well as MCU version if Spider-man.

So J2G says we are getting 2 Bucky minifigs in CW, great. I wasn't able to get Winter Soldier polybag, so his inclusion is welcome addition. And of all other minifigs in CW sets Baron Zemo isn't confirmed yet which is weird. I mean we are getting Crossbones- his henchman, but not the puppet master ? I hope Zemo will get released in these sets, as well as MCU version if Spider-man.

I highly doubt we are going to get MCU Spidey with this wave, due to his role being small.

We still need

War Machine

Vision

Hawkeye

Baron Zemo

To be confirmed

Really i think the only one out of those we are getting is Hawkeye and maaybeee... Baron Zemo...

Hawkeye is brand new and maybe he'll change his costume in Infinity War again... so i'm pretty sure

If they are leaving someone out i'll defenitely think it's Vision, he looks just the same...

I highly doubt we are going to get MCU Spidey with this wave, due to his role being small.

We still need

War Machine

Vision

Hawkeye

Baron Zemo

Would be great to get an MCU Spidey, but again, MARVEL would def. want to prioritize the characters directly under MCU, so I'm not that hopeful.

As others have mentioned, we've had War Machine and 2 Hawkeyes so, those don't seem to me to be priorities. And I agree with the other comment about Vision, how different is he going to be really?

I love that fact that we are getting brand new characters (Black Panther, Crossbones, etc.)

Baron Zemo is a must.

Would be great to get an MCU Spidey, but again, MARVEL would def. want to prioritize the characters directly under MCU, so I'm not that hopeful.

As others have mentioned, we've had War Machine and 2 Hawkeyes so, those don't seem to me to be priorities. And I agree with the other comment about Vision, how different is he going to be really?

I love that fact that we are getting brand new characters (Black Panther, Crossbones, etc.)

Baron Zemo is a must.

Yes. we had 2 Hawkeye's but we also had 2 Black Widows, a Crapload of Iron men, and 5 Captain America's!

Hawkeye defenitely deserves a spot in this place, he could just round off cap's team!

Edited by kevkipo

Yes. we had 2 Hawkeye's but we also had 2 Black Widows, a Crapload of Iron men, and 5 Captain America's!

Hawkeye defenitely deserves a spot in this place, he could just round off cap's team!

Trust me, I'd be first in line for a new Hawkeye based on the art currently being circulated (that uniform is by far the closest to the Comics variant) -- still hoping!

Hawkeye is pretty good character and his second minifigs is really great, but I don't want another version of him. I would rather get new and improved War Machine. He definitely deserves another shot as a minifigure.

Also I doubt we'll get new Vision. From that artwork he looks identical to AoU Vision, plus he was in 80$ set, doubt Lego will include such a detailed minifig in cheap sets( and new wave seems to be much cheaper that AoU wave).

Well let's just put it like this then

If we get War Machine and Hawkeye... everyone is satisfied and we have the 2 teams complete!

Well let's just put it like this then

If we get War Machine and Hawkeye... everyone is satisfied and we have the 2 teams complete!

It would be perfect, but I don't think it's possible. We will only get 3 CW sets 20,35, 50$ . But people who have insider info say we will get a lot of characters. Which is weird considering 20$ sets usually get 2-3 minifigs, 35$ get 3-4 minifigs, 50$ get 5-6 at most. Too many characters for so little sets. Unless we get more than 3 sets, I can't see us getting that many superheroes this wave.

It would be perfect, but I don't think it's possible. We will only get 3 CW sets 20,35, 50$ . But people who have insider info say we will get a lot of characters. Which is weird considering 20$ sets usually get 2-3 minifigs, 35$ get 3-4 minifigs, 50$ get 5-6 at most. Too many characters for so little sets. Unless we get more than 3 sets, I can't see us getting that many superheroes this wave.

Do you listen to J2G? he said we are getting more than 3 sets. And if J2G and Sir Gareth say we are getting those minifigures i believe them 200%

Do you listen to J2G? he said we are getting more than 3 sets. And if J2G and Sir Gareth say we are getting those minifigures i believe them 200%

I am not trying to say that their info is in anyway incorrect, but it's hard to believe we are getting that many characters, that's all.

I am not trying to say that their info is in anyway incorrect, but it's hard to believe we are getting that many characters, that's all.

I do find it hard to believe as well, but that's just awesome. I actually have a little party in my head knowing we are getting more classic Avengers in a new jacket

My top priorities are: (I love making these lists)

1. Hawkeye

2. Black Panther (Confirmed)

3. Scarlet Witch (Confirmed)

4. Giant Man/Ant man (Confirmed)

5. Bucky (Confirmed)

6. Falcon (Confirmed)

7. Crossbones (Confirmed)

8. Spiderman

That's 6 out of 8 confirmed, good enough for me!

I do find it hard to believe as well, but that's just awesome. I actually have a little party in my head knowing we are getting more classic Avengers in a new jacket

My top priorities are: (I love making these lists)

1. Hawkeye

2. Black Panther (Confirmed)

3. Scarlet Witch (Confirmed)

4. Giant Man/Ant man (Confirmed)

5. Bucky (Confirmed)

6. Falcon (Confirmed)

7. Crossbones (Confirmed)

8. Spiderman

That's 6 out of 8 confirmed, good enough for me!

My top top 6 CW minifigs list:

1) Baron Zemo( If you've read some Civil War comic book stories and seen Avengers Earths Mightiest Heroes you know why he is a must)

2) Black Panther

3) Bucky

4)MCU version of Spider Man

5) Bleeding Edge version of Iron Man( with side arm and leg printing)

6) Falcon

New War Machine will be a welcome addition but he seems to be the most unlikely one

Edited by benderisgreat

Will we also get the obligatory Captain America on a motorcycle for the CW sets?

Edited by IMBATMAN

Let's not make want lists here--it's nothing more than a glorified renamed wish list. We get it, you want Hawkeye, but saying his name every three seconds will not make him appear five months from now...

The constant regurgitation of the same complaining conversations are making this forum unreadable.

Also I doubt we'll get new Vision. From that artwork he looks identical to AoU Vision, plus he was in 80$ set, doubt Lego will include such a detailed minifig in cheap sets( and new wave seems to be much cheaper that AoU wave).

Except for the current version of Vision is inaccurate. Blue gem, sand green torso, pink arms and head. Plus Lego would have heard the complaints in time to put a new and improved on in sets.

Plus I wounder what Capt. Is gonna look like, considering he has a similar outfit with minimal changes in the areas Lego does print.

If J2G is saying we are going to get more than three, then we are. Probably a retailer exclusive and a racer.

Hawkeye is probably a maybe, I will agree. but War Machine ? He's going to be!! Simply because he's was on the merchandising list as a character who was going to get a massive push in merchandise, due to him being one of the few African American characters in the MCU. If Lego made Falcon and Black Panther and not War Machine, we would all be screaming bloody murder at Lego and Marvel.

Edited by DJ Bricks

And I agree with the other comment about Vision, how different is he going to be really?

The past one is really not accurate..he's not sand green and pink nor does he have a blue gem. He's a dark green and red with a yellow gem. We need a new one

Ok just2good and sir gareth please end the debate so we can move on with other things are we getting spiderman, war machine, vision, hawkeye, baron zemo and General Ross

Edited by Chookdude

Ok just2good and sir gareth please end the debate so we can move on with other things are we getting spiderman, war machine, vision, hawkeye, baron zemo and General Ross

Wow. "Ending" the debate by posing a question that will (undeniably) lead to another debate.

Iron Man's still only barely got a team in these sets with Black Widow and maybe Black Panther. Spidey and Vision have to be in a store exclusive somewhere, probably up against Zemo somehow.

Remember that the sets don't necessarily reflect what happens in the film, so even if Zemo is just pulling strings, he could be thrown into a made up situation for a set. The AoU sets were pretty good about movie accuracy though.

Will we also get the obligatory Captain America on a motorcycle for the CW sets?

Is the Pope Catholic?... I'd say it is likely that we do.