Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Let's do our best to stick to the topic of the sets please. We have a Culture and Media forum to discuss the movies. Thank you.

Let's do our best to stick to the topic of the sets please. We have a Culture and Media forum to discuss the movies. Thank you.

Sorry for that... but it was about what the Spiderman figure might look like in the Civil War sets

Yeah, anything but cartoon USM would be nice.

Ya getting a little bit repetitive but I don't mind until we get Coulson...

I'm just SO tired of the mediocre figs we get from that show. Most of them don't even have leg printing and they just look so subpar for an "evergreen" theme. Not to mention most of the builds. How long do we have to wait till we get Star Wars level detailing and effort put into these?

As long as it's not Principal Couslon and he gets a. SHIELD badge.

LOL ya imagine a set where it was him and Aunt May on a date and then Beetle attacks!

We already have beetle. Lego obviously has plans for Coulson. And Aunt May? One of two characters castes for the 2017 Spidey movie. We'll probably get her then, since the only Spidey civilians so far are J. Jonah. Jameson and Mary Jane Watson.

Guys just to be clear, Every Spidey suit that appears now is FAKE 100%. And the explosives are just RUMORS.

I do agree on the ASM part, Squirrel girl should be in a set, together with Agent Venom

I know the explosives are rumors, I find that very hard to believe. The suit however cam from the Russo Brothers. As for Squirrel Girl, I would love her! Her design in Lego Marvel Superheroes was cool, and I would love to see Agent Venom in a Guardians of the Galaxy set, possibly the second movie?

Well she is in USM this season (Or last, not sure) and her new design for Lego Marvel Avengers is even better. The only hopes of seeing Agent Venom are in an USM set. James Gunn said he's adding one new guardian for the sequel and it's not him.

Well she is in USM this season (Or last, not sure) and her new design for Lego Marvel Avengers is even better. The only hopes of seeing Agent Venom are in an USM set. James Gunn said he's adding one new guardian for the sequel and it's not him.

Yeah that really bites me... Who could that be?

Yeah that really bites me... Who could that be?

I heard a rumor multiple times it was the classic hero "Space Knight ROM" or something like that.

Edited by Aegis2000

But let's stick to sets now shall we?

Okay, let's brainstorm. just2good said there were more than three sets, s given the assortment of minifigures, let's consider its a wave of four sets. Given contents, figures, and demand for figures, let's speculate who will be in what set. For starters I think there will be:

$13 Captain America vs Iron Man: The Final Battle. Features Battle Damaged Captain America and Battle Damaged Mark XLVI "Bleeding Edge" Iron Man. A small build.

$25 Wakanda Marketplace battle: Features Captain America, Scarlet Witch in green jacket, and Crossbones. Three market stalls.

$50 Institute of Infectious Dieseases: Features Falcon, War Machine, Vision, Black Widow, Hawkeye. Section of the Institute for Infectious Dieseases.

$80 Panther Jet battle: Features Captain America, Black Panther, Mark XLVI "Bleeding Edge" Iron Man, Baron Zemo, Ginat Man.

Edited by Aegis2000

Scratch the Battle damaged and green jacket. Lego doesn't do those and civvies a lot

Scratch the Battle damaged and green jacket. Lego doesn't do those and civvies a lot

I see your point. It would be nice though and hopefully more accurate, considering we don't know the plot line.

Edited by Aegis2000

Maybe we will get Quicksilver in this wave, oh wait..... :tongue:

I'm plotting your slow and painfull death...

According to the Bionicle 2016 page, the 2016 catalog is out. So we should expect some leaks happening over the next few days.

Spark of excitement intensifies

Edited by kevkipo

I'm plotting your slow and painfull death...

I'm sorry I couldn't help it... I was bummed out too... Also at least Quicksilver looks really good in the new Avengers game!

I'm sorry I couldn't help it... I was bummed out too... Also at least Quicksilver looks really good in the new Avengers game!

Still killing you, can't run, can't hide Man of Steel

I see your point. It would be nice though and hopefully more accurate, considering we don't know the plot line.

I'd say in Scarlet Witch's case I prefered she didn't. She came wearing civillian clothes in the Age of Ultron sets. Lets see her in a proper Avengers uniform this time around. :wink:

Edited by amazingbricks

I'd say in Scarlet Witch's case I prefered she didn't. She came wearing civillian clothes in the Age of Ultron sets. Lets see her in a proper Avengers uniform this time around. :wink:

The version we got was when she joined the Avengers, remember QuickSilver tossed her that jacket.