Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

Quick news flash everyone, "Ant-Man and the Wasp" (Ant-Man 2) confirmed for a 2018 release, making Black Panther a February 2018 release and Capt. Marvel moving up a year

Also 3 new movies announced for 2020, but no names yet... expect some awesome sets and new characters lads!!!

Quick news flash everyone, "Ant-Man and the Wasp" (Ant-Man 2) confirmed for a 2018 release, making Black Panther a February 2018 release and Capt. Marvel moving up a year

Also 3 new movies announced for 2020, but no names yet... expect some awesome sets and new characters lads!!!

I just wanna add that this means Phase 3 will consist of 12 films total. Be ready for lots of awesome sets and characters in the years to come!

I just wanna add that this means Phase 3 will consist of 12 films total. Be ready for lots of awesome sets and characters in the years to come!

Both of these posts have nothing to do with 2016 Rumors or Discussion. It could go in Speculation, maybe, but really since there's nothing to go one this discussion belongs in Culture & Mutlimedia.

I'm just hoping BP gets a new helmet mold, Falcon Fabric wings, BW a good hairpiece, and maybe Crossbones a new helmet mold too? (Wouldn't count on it) and finally decent hair for Scarlet Witch! really hoping for that

Also hoping for BP helmet mold, Cap helmet + arm printing + leg printing (or 2 out of 3)... Falcon "fabric" is there a precedent for this kind of wing... made me curious -- I'd prefer either a proper wing attachment (not out of the flimsy Hawkman one -- but a proper plastic one which attaches via neck bracket)...

Also hoping for BP helmet mold, Cap helmet + arm printing + leg printing (or 2 out of 3)... Falcon "fabric" is there a precedent for this kind of wing... made me curious -- I'd prefer either a proper wing attachment (not out of the flimsy Hawkman one -- but a proper plastic one which attaches via neck bracket)...

But then the proper plastic one would be very hard to have printing on. The "flimsy" ones allow for more play features and actually look better on the character, as the neck bracket isn't as thick as the hard palstic wings the first Falcon had.

But then the proper plastic one would be very hard to have printing on. The "flimsy" ones allow for more play features and actually look better on the character, as the neck bracket isn't as thick as the hard palstic wings the first Falcon had.

I agree that the flimsy ones allow for more functionality / play -- but we would have to agree to disagree that it actually "looks" better. I'm really not a fan of the new plastic hawkeye or space batman. I prefer the harder plastic, though I do feel that the straight red trans wing that the original Falcon came with is pretty boring. I just think that TLG can come up with something brilliant, can be either brickbuilt or a single mold.

I mean, Lego has managed to print this piece before, so it can't be all that difficult:

93250pb01.jpg

Edited by N_Cat

I mean, Lego has managed to print this piece before, so it can't be all that difficult:

*image*

LEGO wouldn't use that piece because of the MCU Falcon has not wings that are made of feathers. With a plastic piece ( like Hawkman or Space Batman ) they van give it the right shape and also they can print it very good with much of details.

LEGO wouldn't use that piece because of the MCU Falcon has not wings that are made of feathers. With a plastic piece ( like Hawkman or Space Batman ) they van give it the right shape and also they can print it very good with much of details.

If casual MOCers can put together a brick built mech wing, I'm thinking the TLG folks can come up with something pretty fantastic:

20522897551_aeaeda8720.jpgFalcon [MOC] [MCU] by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

Edited by agoodfella77

That setup looks pretty fragile; I doubt it's something Lego would use. Sure, they can give us something fantastic, but will they? As much as I would love a new mold, the Hawkman/space Batman piece looks to be the most plausible method for now.

That setup looks pretty fragile; I doubt it's something Lego would use. Sure, they can give us something fantastic, but will they? As much as I would love a new mold, the Hawkman/space Batman piece looks to be the most plausible method for now.

Well, if there is enough support / feedback for it, I would hope that TLG would respond in kind. At any rate, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the upcoming sets.

Well, if there is enough support / feedback for it, I would hope that TLG would respond in kind. At any rate, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for the upcoming sets.

Keeping my fingers crossed too :grin: !!! Edited by Winter Soldier

I honestly don't think the wings will be brick built. I don't think the quite capture the desired effect.

I honestly don't think the wings will be brick built. I don't think the quite capture the desired effect.

We just hope that LEGO will make an outstanding brick-built design that will make the desired effect. ( We would more like to see real bricks instead of plastic wings )

Seeing the new Nexo Knights lava monsters... i fear for Giant-Man

Yeah he's probably going to be brick built. :(

Yeah he's probably going to be brick built. :(

Brick-built isn't bad, we just hope he won't have the design of the lava monster in Nexo Knights. ( that's a bad brick-built ). More like Groot or the Sentinel.

In Nexo Knights there are new ' lava minifigs '. Now i'm throwing back to the summer Doctor Strange set: maybe Dormammu will be the third minifig in the set and he'll maybe have the design of the new ' lava minifigs '. Now I'm just hoping that Clea or the Ancient One will not be included in that set. We don't know for sure that Dormammu will be a character in the film ( but it's rumored that Mads Mikkelson will play that role ). We also know for sure that Doctor Strange will be in the set and almost 100% sure that Baron Mordo will be too in the set. We only don't know who the third character is...

In Nexo Knights there are new ' lava minifigs '. Now i'm throwing back to the summer Doctor Strange set: maybe Dormammu will be the third minifig in the set and he'll maybe have the design of the new ' lava minifigs '. Now I'm just hoping that Clea or the Ancient One will not be included in that set. We don't know for sure that Dormammu will be a character in the film ( but it's rumored that Mads Mikkelson will play that role ). We also know for sure that Doctor Strange will be in the set and almost 100% sure that Baron Mordo will be too in the set. We only don't know who the third character is...

The only thing we know is that a Doctor Strange set is coming, which will obligatorily include Doctor Strange.

Baron Mordo is not "almost 100% sure". We don't even know how many minifigures the set includes.

The only thing we know is that a Doctor Strange set is coming, which will obligatorily include Doctor Strange.

Baron Mordo is not "almost 100% sure". We don't even know how many minifigures the set includes.

But it would would not be weird that the set will include 3 minifigs, like the Ant-Man set. And I also think that the set will include at least 3 minigifigs ( I don't think that tey'll make a set like the Iron Man vs. The Mandarin with 2 minifigs ).

Seeing the new Nexo Knights lava monsters... i fear for Giant-Man

Giant man will most likely look like that by having same body piece. It'll be interesting to see the final result of giant man. Will he have a regular minifigure head like Sparkz in nexo knights? That would be nice of Lego to include the head, only down side to it, is that it might be Ezra's head again.

Seeing the MCU Falcon in the NYCC Lego Marvel Avengers trailer, I'm thinking he will definitely have a brick built pack next year. He doesn't have plastic wings in the trailer, that's for sure.

Seeing the MCU Falcon in the NYCC Lego Marvel Avengers trailer, I'm thinking he will definitely have a brick built pack next year. He doesn't have plastic wings in the trailer, that's for sure.

Actually, his wings look exactly how TT Games represented both Hawkman's and Batman's wings in the last game: about half a plate thick and opaque, rather than paper thin and translucent. They're not good, but I guess it is Lego- we can replace them with whatever we want. At least we will finally have an MCU Falcon!

How about this, though- at 0:30 through the trailer, we can partially see Thanos, and he appears brightly colored. It's possible that he might be the specific version we're getting in the Avenjet set in January- I assume they'd want to match the figure that will have been out for less than a month. If this is the case, it would mean we're getting a brightly colored Thanos.

Edited by N_Cat