Quicksilver

Marvel Superheroes 2016 Rumors And Discussion

I would go with the first set, just color them different.

I am in agreement with you. Re-color 'em and they should be good to go.

Edit. Wow 1500 Posts.

Edited by Quicksilver

I made some BL orders for modifications on expected figs, some Guns for Sharon and Tasha, a new face for Scott (Poe Dameron) and a custom quiver made with a grill piece and 2 handle bars, and off course the hair for Scarlet Witch.

But on topic, what was the fuz about J2G not wanting to release news because of his fear to blow up the Topic? or was that just a random tought? i don't remember who said it anymore... but at the moment this topic is close to silent, so a little news is more than welcome in my opinion

I made some BL orders for modifications on expected figs, some Guns for Sharon and Tasha, a new face for Scott (Poe Dameron) and a custom quiver made with a grill piece and 2 handle bars, and off course the hair for Scarlet Witch.

But on topic, what was the fuz about J2G not wanting to release news because of his fear to blow up the Topic? or was that just a random tought? i don't remember who said it anymore... but at the moment this topic is close to silent, so a little news is more than welcome in my opinion

J2G said it over in the DC thread:

Alright guys, first off I never said I'd reveal any info September 1st. Second off, the "info this weekend thing" was said through a PM between BrickJagger and I, and I said "maybe" but honestly, it was just hopeful thinking because I usually get more info from myself when new sets come out. I really wish it didn't become a big thing. :wacko:

But, I don't want this thread to get any more off topic soooo, Big BvS set has Lex (only set with him in it) with hair, there you go, BvS info. :tongue:

Thanks Sir Gareth ^

Hmm... kinda strange, i don't really see what he means by: "I usually get more info from myself when new sets come out"

Gotta respect the lads privacy, if he doesn't want to share news then let's have patience some more! the day will call for it when the time is there

Edited by kevkipo

Thanks Sir Gareth ^

Hmm... kinda strange, i don't really see what he means by: "I usually get more info from myself when new sets come out"

Gotta respect the lads privacy, if he doesn't want to share news then let's have patience some more! the day will call for it when the time is there

I wholeheartedly second this. If someone is cool enough to share some information on future sets, let's just be grateful for it. Sometime no good deed goes unpunished -- and it discourages people from contributing and we all lose... just my 2 cents.

I wholeheartedly second this. If someone is cool enough to share some information on future sets, let's just be grateful for it. Sometime no good deed goes unpunished -- and it discourages people from contributing and we all lose... just my 2 cents.

Exactly, there are always those who don't deserve more news, because when you give them a finger they take the hand.

the same goes with all those dull movie fans... they actually don't deserve these great movies cause they're ranting all over it

So to start another topic again, I'd like to hear everyone's toughts on the figs,

- What is BP going to be like? Batman cowl? Batman-style headband? Any Weapons?

- Giant Man, This is a topic that really interests me, they can't make it like Groot, cause that would make it out of proportion with the minifig form. Wich brings me to...

- Giant Man, Normal Man, and Ant-man? are we getting all 3? J2G confirmed the first and last. But are we getting a regular sized one? and all in the same set?

- How many sets are you guys expecting? AoU sized? 4 (Wich i think) 5? or even more? wich also brings me to

- Polybags?

- What kind of scenery would be in these 24,99, 35,99 (Weirdly priced) and 49,99 (And more???) sets? the amount of figs?

- More figs? Hawkeye, War Machine, Zemo, Spidey, Ross???

Speculate and Discuss! and if anyone sees this as wishlisting again, let's see what topic you can come up with!

So to start another topic again, I'd like to hear everyone's toughts on the figs,

- Giant Man, This is a topic that really interests me, they can't make it like Groot, cause that would make it out of proportion with the minifig form. Wich brings me to...

- Giant Man, Normal Man, and Ant-man? are we getting all 3? J2G confirmed the first and last. But are we getting a regular sized one? and all in the same set?

- How many sets are you guys expecting? AoU sized? 4 (Wich i think) 5? or even more? wich also brings me to

- Polybags?

- What kind of scenery would be in these 24,99, 35,99 (Weirdly priced) and 49,99 (And more???) sets? the amount of figs?

Speculate and Discuss! and if anyone sees this as wishlisting again, let's see what topic you can come up with!

I think this might belong better in the Speculation thread:

http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=105704&st=0

And j2g's not sure about an Ant-Man Microfig.

Let's not expect Giant Man...he's not even confirmed for the movie! I'm sure we'll at least get Ant-Man, but that's probably it.

Let's not expect Giant Man...he's not even confirmed for the movie! I'm sure we'll at least get Ant-Man, but that's probably it.

Why shouldn't we? He's confirmed to be in a set. I'd say that's a pretty good chance he's in the movie..

I say there's a big chance he's in the movie. One movie site had a scoop from a few months back that said that Falcon would get a Redwing drone, War Machine would get a new look, etc and 'lo and behold they were right. They also reported that Giant Man will show up as well.

Oh, he is! Kevin Feige confirmed his new persona, saying he can do what he did in the Quantum zone when he went subatomic to become gigantic, the MCU version being 15-20 feet tall!

Anyways, Groot would still be too tall for Ant-Man.

- Polybags?

It is my opinion, that if we do see him, he might be assembled similarly to the new Star Wars build-able characters. If they did that, I'd gladly welcome Giant Man. Anything like Groot or the Sentinel figures we saw in 2014, which were blocky, wouldn't feel right for a human character I feel.

Edited by Dr Axels

- Polybags?

For black panther I really hope they do a Simpsons style sculpted head because the sleekness of the cowl isn't captured with a helemet. They can just have it come with an extra head.

Oh, he is! Kevin Feige confirmed his new persona, saying he can do what he did in the Quantum zone when he went subatomic to become gigantic, the MCU version being 15-20 feet tall!

Really?? I've been keeping up with news every day and never heard anything about Giant Man appearing. :/

For black panther I really hope they do a Simpsons style sculpted head because the sleekness of the cowl isn't captured with a helemet. They can just have it come with an extra head.

Interesting, but i would prefer Batman style, i'd like a Ch'talla face underneath

Anyways, Groot would still be too tall for Ant-Man.

Feige never said that, but it is happening

Really? I've read it in multiple places of an interview in which Feige dropped a hint about it, concerning what's in the spoiler tab.

I did say that earlier in this forum, although it's buried in the middle of the 1,500+ posts now.

Oh I don't know, I have a custom Black Panther and the cowl was done very nicely (and in line with the Video game variant):

14710970573_13d7853a0b_c.jpg[CUSTOM] [MOC] Black Panther v.1 by agoodfella minifigs, on Flickr

Except MCU Panther could look considerably different. We don't know how accurate a cowl like that would be at this point (unless you can see the helmet better than I thought in those set pictures).

I think the new 52/DKR batman cowl would work pretty well, but I also think lego is afraid people/kids we'll see it it and think "Ooo batman!" So they'll problem end making a new mold. 80% sure.

Edited by Im a brickmaster.

Except MCU Panther could look considerably different. We don't know how accurate a cowl like that would be at this point (unless you can see the helmet better than I thought in those set pictures).

Can't argue with you there. But my point still stands -- which is it would be great to get an accurate cowl whatever the design may end up looking like in MCU.