Sign in to follow this  
Spader

[WZ14:F14, Ulandus]

Battle raged.

Lieutenant Dmitrius and I had led a small Ulandian force into Qarkyr, and were currently in a viscous fight for the Trade center. Unfortunately, the Desert King hadn't counted on the type of soldiers Dmitrius and I were. There was literally one mummy left, and he was being attacked on four sides. The civilians watched with hope, and a hope that would be rewarded.

Ulandus would get re-take Qarkyr.

17394213995_de377df354.jpg

17393857001_b1c74d24e9.jpg

17186770757_beda03bf7e.jpg

16773944283_680b34d401.jpg

Builder's notes; Another quick build, but I tried to add some nice details. But tell me what you think!

For the praise of His glory!

~Andrew

Nice work, I like the street texturing :thumbup: The buildings look a little incomplete though, adding an interior or back wall might help :classic:

Nice work, I like the street texturing :thumbup: The buildings look a little incomplete though, adding an interior or back wall might help :classic:

I will bear that in mind. Thanks!

Neat build! :thumbup:

Thanks!

Nice idea with the stepping stones! As others have said, more complete buildings would have been good. :thumbup:

You used some good colors and textures but I'll echo previous remarks by saying it looks a little incomplete. I do like your use of the large barrels. It seems most builders would rather connect two large halves than use the real thing. The street is very nice. Keep on building!

Great work, Andrew!

I like the way you made the street. Moreover I the market stalls look very nice, too :thumbup:

Edited by Balbo