Sign in to follow this  
Tariq j

[SoNE VIII He Who Dares Wins...]

My next mission was podracing, or rather "changing" the outcome, I was both shocked and surprised I had always loved podracing since I was little so to be involved in the race was a dream come true.

I knew an experienced Podracer called Dee, he was always in the Top five yet he had never one, he had not even come second, but that was about to change, I hoped. I went to his workshop on the outskirts of Mos Eisley.

t.jpg

T: Dee, allow me to introduce myself, I'm Tariq J, I take it you're a current podracer.

D: That's correct, would you like a Autograph or something?

T: Well not exactly, as a matter of fact I would be interested in helping you win the next race, I have a team of engineers who can mend our Pod, and it won't cost you anything.

D: Very Well, Let me show you what I've got.

r.jpg

He showed me the garage where he kept spare parts.

e.jpg

D: And here it is, five years old and still in one piece.

T: Impressive.

q.jpg

After some more negotiation we agreed,

T: Thanks for the cooperation, I'll call my men immediately.

D: I hope I can trust you on this, my career is at stake here,

T: Trust, its a funny thing, but you know what they say, he who dares wins.

You've got some nice details here; the workshop is a bit bare but I like the tools on the wall and the work bench. The shelves are nice but I think they could use a few more tools or parts on them. The podracer engines look cool.

Thanks for everyone's feedback.

LucasLaughing: Yep, unfortunately time was a big factor here, I had planned to put more things on the shelves but I ran out of time to do so, the lesson here is too always prepare in advance! - Thanks for you feedback.

Lord Tyrus: Indeed! When I first heard about the episode I had a rough thought about what the engines would look like - but I didn't expect them to that big!

As others have said, this is a bit bare, but the pod is nice.