Sign in to follow this  
def

Pelly's Paradise Day Five: Six Little Indians

Yesterday Brick announced in thread that he would kill bob with vig and then later he sent me (and I'd assume others) a PM that def said he can't steal the vig costume from a lynchee. Then bob is killed by scum or sk.

It was announced in thread that he would target bob with vig, so why would scum or sk have targeted the same one? That makes no sense.

So either

* Brick is scum/sk and knew bob wasn't going to be targeted, or

* one of the people he messaged is scum/sk, or

* the scum/sk that did the killing wasn't paying attention to the day thread

I know it wasn't me, so who was it? Bob was on my list of possible scums that I sent to brick on day 3, so I had no problem with the plan when he said he would vig bob.

And what information is that? Please tell me that someone says they know I'm scum. If that's the case, we have our lynch for today.

You? Lol

We need to talk about it a bit more; you'll find out in due time.

In another vein; Zepher came in, picked a costume that would ensure his survival at night and left ... Not a word ... Why would he want to ensure his survival at night? Was it to keep the ability out of town's hands to ensure a kill?

Yesterday Brick announced in thread that he would kill bob with vig and then later he sent me (and I'd assume others) a PM that def said he can't steal the vig costume from a lynchee. Then bob is killed by scum or sk.

It was announced in thread that he would target bob with vig, so why would scum or sk have targeted the same one? That makes no sense.

So either

* Brick is scum/sk and knew bob wasn't going to be targeted, or

* one of the people he messaged is scum/sk, or

* the scum/sk that did the killing wasn't paying attention to the day thread

I know it wasn't me, so who was it? Bob was on my list of possible scums that I sent to brick on day 3, so I had no problem with the plan when he said he would vig bob.

He told me he would kill as the vig and then told me he could not steal the lynchee's costume.

That is a good point. Keep in mind that I said I would kill Bob OR Zepher, I didn't say which one. I know for sure that I was unable to take the vig, so I took storm's lightning instead (just to make sure DD wasn't trying to pull a fast one). This could possibly mean that one of the people I PMed about not being able to take the vig was scum or SK, and wanted Bob dead. That or the the scum/SK were betting that I was going to kill Zepher instead.

In another vein; Zepher came in, picked a costume that would ensure his survival at night and left ... Not a word ... Why would he want to ensure his survival at night? Was it to keep the ability out of town's hands to ensure a kill?

I was looking at costume pics and that costume has been in confirmed scum hands most nights. Also happened each time exactly the way Zepher did it - run in and take it as soon as the list is posted and then disapear feeling safe for the night.

To be honest - and it may seem like a stupid reason this late into the game - I chose my own costume because it was my own costume. :laugh: And I didn't want to steal anything from the confirmed town that was super important, since even though I'd really like to be I still haven't been cleared yet.

That is a good point. Keep in mind that I said I would kill Bob OR Zepher, I didn't say which one. I know for sure that I was unable to take the vig, so I took storm's lightning instead (just to make sure DD wasn't trying to pull a fast one). This could possibly mean that one of the people I PMed about not being able to take the vig was scum or SK, and wanted Bob dead. That or the the scum/SK were betting that I was going to kill Zepher instead.

Wait a second, you took storms lightning?? This seems illogical and improbable. I posted on the 16th on the costume board that storms lightning did nothing. Why would you take a costume confirmed to be useless? Or is it just convenient for you to say that you took it since there's no burden of proof with a useless costume?

To be honest - and it may seem like a stupid reason this late into the game - I chose my own costume because it was my own costume. :laugh: And I didn't want to steal anything from the confirmed town that was super important, since even though I'd really like to be I still haven't been cleared yet.

... This is your defense for picking it? :wacko:

Wait a second, you took storms lightning?? This seems illogical and improbable. I posted on the 16th on the costume board that storms lightning did nothing. Why would you take a costume confirmed to be useless? Or is it just convenient for you to say that you took it since there's no burden of proof with a useless costume?

No, I was suspicious of DD, so I wanted to make sure that the scum weren't hiding anything important. I figured that if it turned out that Storm's Lightning actually wasn't vanilla, we would have a clear road to the rest of the scum.

... This is your defense for picking it? :wacko:

What defense? It's an explanation, sure. But no defense, because I don't think my choice needs one. What would you have preferred I picked? The cowl? The shag?

What defense? It's an explanation, sure. But no defense, because I don't think my choice needs one. What would you have preferred I picked? The cowl? The shag?

I'd rather you had just waited for what was left. It would make you look less suspicious. :def_shrug:

Also, your "explanation" is kind of weak.

No, I was suspicious of DD, so I wanted to make sure that the scum weren't hiding anything important. I figured that if it turned out that Storm's Lightning actually wasn't vanilla, we would have a clear road to the rest of the scum.

Possible? Yes. Probable? No. There were 4 days of costumes you could have chosen, several of which were either unrevealed or useful to town, but you chose one that was already revealed to have no benefits? Just doesn't add up.

I'd rather you had just waited for what was left. It would make you look less suspicious. :def_shrug:

Also, your "explanation" is kind of weak.

Also, I agree with this. But at this point, everything Zepher does drips with scummy-ness.

Second batch of costumes goes up in about 40 mins, after I finish Big Brother Canada :thumbup:

Day Five, Shift Two:

1. Blackbeard's Shag DarkDragon

I hadn't realised there was just one left!

Wait what?

"Who's on board to lynch the guy who gave us Tammo, confirmed Lind to be scum before we even lynched him, voted for mostlytechnic instead of a townie, and has obviously been doing his best to lead the town to victory?"

Bull sh!t.

I think Zepher or Jluck are our best lynch options for today. We need to lynch correctly if we want to win. This day can go 3 ways:

1) We lynch town, the SK kills town. Scum wins.

2) We lynch scum, the SK kills scum. Town wins.

3) We lynch scum, the SK kills town. We have another day.

We HAVE to lynch a scummo today if we want to ensure that, at worst, we won't lose.

Who's on board to lynch Brick?

I'm highly suspicious of Brick, I posted why above. But he is correct in saying he has helped in finding scum. This has me thinking he's likely the SK with a survival objective. I'd prefer to lynch a scum today, as they are our primary threat to winning the game.

vote: Mr. Freeze (Zepher)

If we don't lynch him today we can't kill him tonight either due to his costume (and our lack of costumes). If he's alive tomorrow, the town is in trouble.

Wait what?

"Who's on board to lynch the guy who gave us Tammo, confirmed Lind to be scum before we even lynched him, voted for mostlytechnic instead of a townie, and has obviously been doing his best to lead the town to victory?"

Bull sh!t.

I think Zepher or Jluck are our best lynch options for today. We need to lynch correctly if we want to win. This day can go 3 ways:

1) We lynch town, the SK kills town. Scum wins.

2) We lynch scum, the SK kills scum. Town wins.

3) We lynch scum, the SK kills town. We have another day.

We HAVE to lynch a scummo today if we want to ensure that, at worst, we won't lose.

The SK has yet to kill scum; I don't trust him do you?

Brick is right, the most important thing today is that we lynch a scum. Even if he is SK, lynching him would do no good because scum will kill us tonight. Lynching SK or scum will basically yield the same result, UNLESS there is only one scum left or SK kills the final scum tonight. The question really comes down to who we think is most likely scum, Zepher or Brick?

With all of Brick's wish-washy PMs and posts, yet his ability to help catch scum, he seems more like SK than Scum, but even then I don't feel as strongly as Zepher being scum.

Vote: Mr. Freeze (Zepher)

What about Jluck? He, of everyone here, is the most scummy in my eyes. Earlier in the game, he sent me a PM suggesting we focus on whoever took the bullet proof hat. This is a decent plan, but only if the scum don't know about it. He was basically just setting up a townie to get lynched. Zepher is more likely SK in my eyes, and we should save him for later (if there is a later).

Vote: Jluck (Jluck)

I'm not seeing anything indicating SK from Zepher, so I'm not sure where you are getting that from. Jluck has been scummy as well but to me, Zepher seems most likely - they could be the last two scum. Unfortunately we lost the vig so we won't be able to test that tonight.

Brick, I don't remember you bringing up this pm from jluck until now. Why not?

Brick, I don't remember you bringing up this pm from jluck until now. Why not?

I was still building my case against him. Now that I'm voting to lynch him, it's time to bring out the facts.

I don't think he's scum based purely on this PM, he has just been acting scummy in my eyes. He is using a lot of words that I've often seen scum use in the past. there is more, but I'm still sifting through the threads. I will post a larger accusation when I have time.

I am happy to Vote: Jluck (Jluck). I feel that he has been doing a classic scum move - pushing a lynch that he himself didn't come up with, and then when it goes poorly he can simply say he was "following through". To be honest, I'd love to hear an actual case against me. We've been kicking around the Tammo thing a lot, sure, but that was Day 3 and I've already talked about it... but no one has brought anything even close to a real accusation since then.

Okay, here is more evidence of Jluck's scumminess:

Day 1:

He posts deceptively fluffy short sentences, basically agreeing with what everyone else is saying. Then he suggests that we openly decide who the vig should kill. He quickly jumps on a Walter Kovacs lynch after I make a post about Kovacs' being scum. He stays with this lynch for the rest of the day. Walter was confirmed town the next day.

Day 2:

He takes an item that none of the confirmed scum had taken yet. (not concrete evidence, just pointing that out). He then suggests that Tammo is town... Twice... He tries to put attention onto Fhommes instead. He makes a very confusing post with lots of percents and numbers, and announces that he is likely to vote for Tammo. He says that he would be happy to vote for Lind Whisperer instead of Tammo. He joins Tammo's attempt to start a bandwagon on Lind Whisperer (another scum), and does his best to get the attention off of Tammo. This is the logical scum move. By letting Tammo start the bandwagon on a fellow scum, Tammo would be cleared(-ish) when Lind turned up scum in the morning. After the Lind bandwagon fails, he tries once again to keep Tammo alive by making this post:

Well guys, I don't know about you but I feel pretty lost. It seems like most everyone thinks tamamono is town-ish and yet it's highly likely he's getting lynched. Usually, we go looking for scum, but now we've become distracted by the roles. I know people are worried about which roles will benefit scum, and that's a legitimate concern, but if we don't start catching scum soon, it won't matter which roles we've eliminated cuz the town will be eliminated. I don't have any good answers, especially since Lind is bulletproof, but it seems like we're walking a dangerous line.

Day 3:

He takes Iron Patriots helmet (the bomb). A hat that Mostlytechnic(confirmed scum) had on a previous day. He pretends to threaten Lind Whisperer with a vote if Lind takes the vig. He suggests that everyone reveal their costume role. Fhommes tries to get a bandwagon on him going, but runs out of time.

Day 4:

Fhommes dies during the night. Jluck takes the bulletproof hat, his reasons being "I'm town". Because he knows that Lind will get lynched no matter what, he starts the bandwagon to make himself look good.

When scrutinized today, he tells us to "look at his record". Well, I just looked at your record, and I didn't find anything that would convince me you are town.

I really think that Jluck could be scum, and I think DD is his partner. Zepher or Lego Spy is the SK, and Dave and I are town.

Of course, I could be wrong. There is a good chance that Dave is scum too, but this is based solely on the items he has chosen for each day.