Blakbird

[MOC REVIEW] Nathanael Kuipers' Predator

I resolved my issue by disassembling it and replacing every gear with a different gear from my inventory. That seemed to solve the high friction problems I was having with 1st and Reverse.

Which pins are falling out? Do you have a picture? I've had zero problems with mine. Both the suspension and the gearbox work perfectly.

Same here with mine. All is working great. Even first and reverse gear of the gearbox work just by moving around on a flat surface without any pressure onto the rear. But the gearbox is not silent that is true ;-)

I plan on building the predator in the original colors... and I would like to change the rear wing...

the original one seems a little to small (my opinion,) but I also don't like the big one that looks like a jetplane wing that I have seen here on the forum.

The one in black here from bmollema looks really good, but is not possible in white... maybe it still looks good if I use black rims.

anyways, are there other panel options in white that might fit (I am not so familliar with non technic parts)?

and @bmollema, whats the part number of that part you used at the outed end of your version?

thanks a lot

Enjoyable build, pleasure to own, no problems, solid supercar, expensive wheel covers.

I see now why you said those covers are as rare as hen's teeth. I'm sure they were worth it in the end!

I always tear down the big model I have to build the next. But I think I will keep this one for a long time. Simply the best model that I have built, among all official sets and MOCs.