Sign in to follow this  
PSPguy

US event

There is a topic about an event in the UK but they dont have a Legoland so why dont we have

one in the US? Alot of members here are from the US so why not have an event there? To get across the US it only takes about 6 hours I think so we could meet up in California and have fun!. There are many hotels near Legoland too. Ive stayed at one and its really nice. So what do youse think?

Edited by PSPguy

I agree that we need to have a u.s. event but it dosent take 6 hours to get across the country unless your on a plane...if you go on amtrak it more like,ehhh whenever |-/

I meant by plane. :-$ But still. This could unite Amerbricks err something like that.

Isn't there a Legoland in Windsor? Yeah, theres one in the U.S., England, Germany, and Danmark (or Denmark, whatever strikes your fancy.)

Edited by SirNadroj

I want an EB Tasmanian event! I feel left out. :'-(

Isn't there a Legoland in Windsor? Yeah, theres one in the U.S., England, Germany, and Danmark (or Denmark, whatever strikes your fancy.)

I love your new Chuck Norris figure! *wub*

Costs too much. It would only work well for people within a state or so from California. Tickets would be way too much otherwise. Also it is much easier to travel in the EU or to England. The US covers more land area than all of Europe and has none of the less expensive options they do. Train here would take a week or more and driving would be a nightmare.

I know a few people have been interested in doing something like this but it will be very difficult to pull off and I would think that very few people from outside the US would be able to come or help out. There is a lot of planning involved in getting an event together. If you are serious about trying email an admin and ask for some help getting started.

Best wishes!

Costs too much. It would only work well for people within a state or so from California. Tickets would be way too much otherwise. Also it is much easier to travel in the EU or to England. The US covers more land area than all of Europe and has none of the less expensive options they do. Train here would take a week or more and driving would be a nightmare.

I know a few people have been interested in doing something like this but it will be very difficult to pull off and I would think that very few people from outside the US would be able to come or help out. There is a lot of planning involved in getting an event together. If you are serious about trying email an admin and ask for some help getting started.

Best wishes!

I have to agree with Suvie. BloodyJay, Jinzo and I had once talked about a US event. But I do believe it's a heck of a lot cheaper to get a plane ticket to England..or somewhere in the EU and meet up with other eventees.

Still, I'm sure you can start a thread and see what kind of interest it generates. Might as well give it a shot!

The US covers more land area than all of Europe
I will soon cross the Atlantic that covers more mass then America to join a few members in a special lil

If it is such a problem to travel across your own country :-P I would propose you all come over here and join us in Billund next year. *wub*

It should be almost the same (talking about the costs) and each one of you U.S. guys would be a great addition to our event. Aussies as well, Sinner! :-D

But I see the point: It

I would certainly like to go to an event, but constriction might well, stop that plan, but still is in the planner as a hope, a tiny itty bitty one. Especially since I was merely a few meters away from BrickFest last year, but still didn't go. At least I got a T-shirt X-D .