I wonder when this would start. :laugh:

You go it wrong it is supposed to be the other way. :wink:

It already did start.

It originally was more gruesome, with stud blood and lego sausage guts, i scaled it back.

You go it wrong it is supposed to be the other way. :wink:

Do you mean with Jar Jar under the bike lol?

Anyway I wonder how he is able to drive it :classic:

Seriously, banks gets too much hate.

If your going to hate something in Star Wars, hate the ewoks. :)

No worries, I have only 277 more days of Jar Jar to go to complete my LEGO 365 photo project. Maybe I'll do Ewoks for next year if I haven't lost my sanity. :laugh:

One of your greatest fears have become reality; Jar Jar has a son. *oh2*

There is hope the son won't grow up like the father. Take Luke for example. He is nothing like Anakin. :wink:

===================

Trash talk?

16322153073_b056cf6bb6_c.jpgDay 086 of 365: Taking Out the Trash by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Edited by dr_spock

It's rather concerning that you take time to make these pics. I have seen many of them and... 0_o

He makes impressive MOCs and it's admiring, and inspiring, he put such efforts in making such scenery for those photos.

It seems you really like Jar Jar lol, no problem. In ancient times they said " de gustibus non est disputandum" (it's a Latin maxim and I mean "Latin" the old language :wink: )

No worries, I have only 277 more days of Jar Jar to go to complete my LEGO 365 photo project. Maybe I'll do Ewoks for next year if I haven't lost my sanity. :laugh:

There is hope the son won't grow up like the father. Take Luke for example. He is nothing like Anakin. :wink:

===================

Trash talk?

Day 086 of 365: Taking Out the Trash by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Keep up the great work :classic:

Just a note on the "Jar Jar son" topic: the problem would be the genetic material. Luke and Anakin were different as result of a moral choice but Jar Jar's son would have his father's genetic material. Poor creature, I hope science would be able to help him.

Hopefully he ay inherit more things from the mother but I wonder who would want to have a child with Jar Jar lol.

Even Gungans don't like him :classic:

He makes impressive MOCs and it's admiring, and inspiring, he put such efforts in making such scenery for those photos.

It seems you really like Jar Jar lol, no problem. In ancient times they said " de gustibus non est disputandum" (it's a Latin maxim and I mean "Latin" the old language :wink: )

Keep up the great work :classic:

Just a note on the "Jar Jar son" topic: the problem would be the genetic material. Luke and Anakin were different as result of a moral choice but Jar Jar's son would have his father's genetic material. Poor creature, I hope science would be able to help him.

Hopefully he ay inherit more things from the mother but I wonder who would want to have a child with Jar Jar lol.

Even Gungans don't like him :classic:

It's not so much I like binks, it's that I hate ewoks more ;)

And I know what Latin is. :)

It's not so much I like binks, it's that I hate ewoks more ;)

And I know what Latin is. :)

I never said you didn't know lol I just wanted to make a little joke on the several meanings of the word :classic:

Why do you hate Ewoks so much? They are just Space Teddy Bears lol. Anyway for me is the contrary: I dislike Binks more because, honestly, he is a calamity.

I don't hate him, though. Sometimes he makes me laugh but I find funny to..well, "readjust" his abnormal luck :classic:

I never said you didn't know lol I just wanted to make a little joke on the several meanings of the word :classic:

Why do you hate Ewoks so much? They are just Space Teddy Bears lol. Anyway for me is the contrary: I dislike Binks more because, honestly, he is a calamity.

I don't hate him, though. Sometimes he makes me laugh but I find funny to..well, "readjust" his abnormal luck :classic:

Ewoks were only put in the movies because Lucy's felt that Star Wars wasn't appealing to smaller children.

And I'm sick of people hating on the PT but praising the OT, which is by no means flawless.

Oh I'm not fluent in it, but I do know many words. :)

Ewoks were only put in the movies because Lucy's felt that Star Wars wasn't appealing to smaller children.

And I'm sick of people hating on the PT but praising the OT, which is by no means flawless.

Oh I'm not fluent in it, but I do know many words. :)

Lucy? lol :wink:

Well Jar Jar has been introduced in the SW movie more directed to "smaller children". Jar Jar even more than the Pod racers.

Anyway the argument "people hate Jar Jar because the hate PT" is flawed. I know many persons who dislike Jar Jar because they like PT and other who dislike him, just because he is... Jar Jar.

Btw, I don't want to look like a mini-mod lol but I guess this is not the right place for this (maybe even interesting discussion) the more posts we make on the matter, the more it becomes difficult for readers to find the "on-topic" (namely photos) posts.

Just my two cents, of course and I don't want to act like a mini-mod :classic:

EDIT:

For the records I do like the PT :classic:

Edited by BrickSev

Wow, magnificent photography going on here. I feel humbled with my mere Canon Ixus to make the pictures of my MOC's

Thanks.

Taking on a 365 Photo a Day project is one way to improve one's photography. It is not all that time intensive if you make yourself build fast and get the picture out of camera without having to do a lot Photoshopping.

Any way, less talking and more shooting. :wink:

16948518436_7199289fc7_c.jpgDay 089 of 365: Ready, Aim, Shoot! by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Edited by dr_spock

Jar Jas continues his (mis)adventures in the Marvel Universe in...

"Unwanted Attentions" This time he runs into a Sentinel and it appears he really likes the robot. When the Sentinel realizes Jar Jar is, well, "flirting" lol it activates the "anti-molester" protocol :wink:

I bought the Sentinel set mostly to provide my other Lego Mechs an "opponent" but I had to make it interact with the Clumsy Creature :classic:

Great work Bricksev! The background in that picture is superb.

Thank you very much :classic:

I took the background photo as well: one of the many sunset photos I took during the years. I often think about using the background of different sky conditions but in the end I always use some sunset photo.

I really like sunsets, it seems lol. I also think sunsets look more "epic" as background than a "common" blue sky with a couple of clouds.

Thank you again for you words :classic:

Bricksev, could it be Sentinel's purple, pink and magenta LEGO Friendly colors? Good one. :classic:

ToaSalvus(lego), you know you can't just eat one ewok. They're like potato chips. :laugh:

======================

For poisson d'avril day.

16816947850_108d5b8ce9_c.jpgRight under Your Nose by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Keep the signal fire burning and there are no monsters on this deserted island.

17004858822_462610831f_c.jpgDay 092 of 365: Lord of the Cloned Flies by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Pre-1997 and post-1997 SW video releases.

16990195326_7e38b1abd1_c.jpgDay 093 of 365: Oops, Vader Drew His Light Sabre First by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Bricksev, could it be Sentinel's purple, pink and magenta LEGO Friendly colors? Good one. :classic:

They are indeed very Lego Friendly colors. Honestly I find a little strange for that kind of robot/mech to use such colors but as long as it knows how to deal with Jar Jar, everything is fine.

For poisson d'avril day.

Right under Your Nose by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Keep the signal fire burning and there are no monsters on this deserted island.

Day 092 of 365: Lord of the Cloned Flies by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Pre-1997 and post-1997 SW video releases.

Day 093 of 365: Oops, Vader Drew His Light Sabre First by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

Very good ones. The "Islander Clones" are having a little party it seems :classic:

Very good ones. The "Islander Clones" are having a little party it seems :classic:

Thanks. It's a cloned vision of the Lord of the Flies novel by English author William Golding.

Thanks. It's a cloned vision of the Lord of the Flies novel by English author William Golding.

I noticed the reference :classic: However "Islander Clones" sounded cool :wink:

Every time I make some cultural reference in photos/projects etc half of the viewers didn't notice it and a good part of the rest consider it too "geeky" etc.

It's a bit disheartening sometimes lol.

Anyway keep up the great work with the "anti-Jar Jar League" :classic:

Taking a little break from the anti-Jar Jar images ( I'll resume the anti- Jar Jar activities very soon :wink: ) I made a little Clone Wars inspired one.

ARC-Trooper vs AAT This time we have a professional dealing with the AAT not like in Episode I lol :classic:

The AAT is set 75080 :classic: