darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

What I wold like to see is:

- Palpatine's arrest (Palpatines office, with Palpatine/Lord Sidious, Mace Windo, Kit Fisto and Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader)

- Operation Knightfall I (Anakin/Darth Vader, 1 or 2 clone troopers (with blue markings), Cin Drallig (a Jedi) and one or two younglings)

- Operation Knightfall II (Bail Organa and his speeder, Zett Jukassa (that Jedi kid) and some clone troopers (blue markings)

- Tusken Village (Basicly one or two huts, 4-5 tuskens (two males, two females and one kid), Anakin and Shmi Skywalker)

Just some ideas...

2 Battlepacks for 2011:

CW (if it is still on)

- Clone cold assault dress

- Barc Trooper, green Camo

- Arc Trooper (or any special Clone, you guys know better what is rare, so fill in the blank)

- Clone Pilot

- Barc Speeder bike

OT

- Cantina musician (with some bricks to build different music instruments)

- Jawa

- Sandtrooper

- some Alien

PLUS: any set with a CW Padme.

Bigger Mos Eisely Cantina

Another force unleashed set (for star wars the force unleashed 2)

Ewok Village

Droid factory (a ultimate collectors edition set)

Yavin 4 rebel base

Yodas hut (updated)

Geonosis Arena (another ultimate collectors edition set)

I can't think of anything else right now.

Naboo star skiff

Nubian yacht (with new Padmé and Jar jar figure).

UCS Nubian royal starship (queen amidala,obi wan, Qui-Gon Jinn, R2-D2, Anakin, 2 Handmaiden, Capt. Panaka, and Ric Olié figures)

I was just thinking of some CW season 2 themed sets.

Geonosian Super Tank

*Minifigs: Poggle the Lesser, Tactical Droid, 1 Battle Droid Pilot, 2 Geonosians, Ki-Adi-Mundi

*Price: £80

*Features: A button is pushed to fire lots of little ball pieces, just like in the episode (the projectiles looked like balls anyway), hidden wheels so it can be pushed on the floor easily, interior to house Geonosians, Poggle and droids

Geonosian Fighter

*Minifigs: Geonosian Pilot, Luminara Unduli, Geonosian

*Price: £30

*Features: Revamped largely from original version, flick fire missiles

Geonosian Defence

*Minifigs: Geonosian Gunner, Commander Jet, Geonosian, Flame Trooper

*Price: £10

*Features: Includes revamped Geonosian sonic turret and speeder

I have similar thoughts as above. I think there should be some new geonosis sets.

Geonosian Spire -This would be a playset. It would include some detailed walls and control panels around the wall. Obviously it would be round in shape. There would be the observation map in the middle with small blue studs as veichles.

Price- £50.00

Minifigures- Poggle, Count Dooku, Techno Union Official, Nute Gunray, Battle Droids and a geonosian.

Acclamator -This would be minifigure scale. It would be the same as the venator with two small rooms and a control tower. It would be mainly grey with some other colours.

Price-£90.00

Minifigures- Ki-Adi-Mundi, 4xClone Troopers, Clone Pilot, Other Jedi.

This sounds strange, but... what I don't want:

CW redesigns of ships or minifigs.

I would like to see some sort of Jedi Temple set especially, with many new jedi. Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Saesee Tiin, etc.

But most importantly, can we PLEASE get some BAD GUY ships??? I know everyone will buy the good guy ships because they know what they are, but who will they have to fight? Especially in the Clone Wars... I was so heartbroken when I discovered that the Invisible Hand thing from the Quest for R2 online game wasnt an official set... :sing::cry_sad:

I would like to see some sort of Jedi Temple set especially, with many new jedi. Ki-Adi Mundi, Shaak Ti, Saesee Tiin, etc.

But most importantly, can we PLEASE get some BAD GUY ships??? I know everyone will buy the good guy ships because they know what they are, but who will they have to fight? Especially in the Clone Wars... I was so heartbroken when I discovered that the Invisible Hand thing from the Quest for R2 online game wasnt an official set... :sing::cry_sad:

Oh dear god! Don't remind me. :cry_sad: It would have been awesome. When Shaak Ti is made, I would have had an awesome MOC where Shaak Ti was killed by GG, but it was a deleted scene. R.I.P. Shaak Ti, you were a unique jedi. :cry_happy:

I hope that they make the arrest of palpatine set that was an option in the fan choice set, of course I voted for that but instead they made the home one (which i currently own and am very happy with :laugh: ) but I would have loved for agen kol and sasse tinn as well as a non lul mace windu, a non CW palpatine in red apparel with mabey a double cited face to show his deformation and an episode three non lul anakin without spaceship headgear, this set could have a lot of playability features including break away windows, things that could fall apart to show an intense force battle, and mabey a platform for mace to get launched off to hit the streets of courassent, this set could also feature some of those nice statues in palpatines office in the rare golden coloured bricks seen mostly in exo-force. I mean TLC must have had a preliminary idea for this set if they offered it as a choice for the poll, and the slave 1 is being made, minus the docking platform, so I think that this set will be in the near future.

I hope that they make the arrest of palpatine set that was an option in the fan choice set, of course I voted for that but instead they made the home one (which i currently own and am very happy with :laugh: ) but I would have loved for agen kol and sasse tinn as well as a non lul mace windu, a non CW palpatine in red apparel with mabey a double cited face to show his deformation and an episode three non lul anakin without spaceship headgear, this set could have a lot of playability features including break away windows, things that could fall apart to show an intense force battle, and mabey a platform for mace to get launched off to hit the streets of courassent, this set could also feature some of those nice statues in palpatines office in the rare golden coloured bricks seen mostly in exo-force. I mean TLC must have had a preliminary idea for this set if they offered it as a choice for the poll, and the slave 1 is being made, minus the docking platform, so I think that this set will be in the near future.

I think they will do it because the fan's choice sets were the home one, slave 1 with landing platform and palpy's arrest. They have already done the home one and the slave 1 is coming out next year without the landing platform so I think in 2011 the will make palpy's arrest. And it shall be awesome :tongue:

So happy they are reviving Episode 3 sets. Palpy's Arrest would be awesome. :thumbup: But do we really need another Kit Fisto? But the other figs would be great! Imagine how Mace would look like. Possibley an Anakin to go with? :look: Padme HAS to be an a Episode 3 set in 2011. Do you think LEGO is testing to see if Episode 3 sets will do well, so they will revive it?

Edited by Jar Jar

The quest for R2 video did show the Malovelance at the end. I think it's safe to say that'll be one of the big secret sets we see released next year, similar to the Tantive IV.

And of course we have Grievous' Starfighter, Palpatines shuttle and the Slave 1 next year.

Edited by Penitent Tangent

The quest for R2 video did show the Malovelance at the end. I think it's safe to say that'll be one of the big secret sets we see released next year, similar to the Tantive IV.

The Malovelance is a alternate model you can build with the pieces out of these Lego Star Wars Set:

8016 Hyena Droid Bomber

8017 Darth Vader's TIE Fighter

8018 Armored Assault Tank (AAT)

8019 Republic Attack Shuttle

7748 Corporate Alliance Tank Droid

7749 Echo Base

8036 Separtist Shuttle

8037 Anakin’s Y-Wing Starfighter

8038 The Battle of Endor

8039 Venator-class Repbublic Attack Cruiser

Here are the links to the instruction:

Book 1

Book 2

Book 3

Book 4

But back to topic:

I want to see more Midi-Scale sets like the Millenium Falcon this year:

Name: X-Wing and Y-Wing

Price: 39,99 Euro

Play the battle over Yavin or Endor with the new X- and Y-Wing models in Midi-Scale!

and for the empire:

Name: TIE-Fighter and TIE-Advanced

Price: 39,99 Euro

Fight against the rebel starfighters with the new TIE-Fighter and Darth Vader´s TIE Advanced!

And a rerelease of some Episode 3 Sets, 'cause they were only for one year available.

I've always wanted to see stuff like the Geonosis Battle, Order 66 sceanes, A rancor pit, a Sepratist battleship, Sepratist Frigates, A Jedi temple, A Yavin temple, and several others...

Oh yes, please. A Clone Wars Jedi Temple! Like 1200 pieces, not too big. With the usual suspects (Mace, Yoda) and some new Jedi. No Hangar, cause it would become too big, but some nice interior: library etc. Fold out mechanism for playing, but outside like the real thing.

After they messed up a bit on the few SW playsets we got so far (Ultimate Lightsaber Battle, Jabbas Palace, Cantina, Home One), this could be the Cafe Corner aka the Death Star of the CW! (But not as huge and expensive as the DS please..) We really need some nice building.

I would love to see the jedi temple or have a battle pack of order sixty six with clones vs jedi. I would love to see Ki Adi Mundi and Shaak Ti

A Jedi Temple in the sense of the Death Star would be amazing.

It would be cool if they released an Eeth Koth minifigure, as he was in one of the most recent CW Episodes.

-'Skintas

A Jedi Temple in the sense of the Death Star would be amazing.

It would be cool if they released an Eeth Koth minifigure, as he was in one of the most recent CW Episodes.

-'Skintas

I would love to have a Jedi Temple like the endor bunker. Its the whole Jedi Temple on the outside and clips hold it together. Then when you open it up it has two levels with different rooms seen in the movies.

I would love to see the jedi temple or have a battle pack of order sixty six with clones vs jedi. I would love to see Ki Adi Mundi and Shaak Ti

501st is something that lego just had to do :vader: - good that they made swampspeeder with phase 2 clone now- so they are coming back- i really would love to see those jedi as well- Ki-Adi Mundi with Ut-At and few marines plus Bacara would do a great set :classic: - but for Shaak- well that is harder -she cannot be seen in the finished ep3 but lego should redo some ep2 sets- maybe sort of battlepacks from the arena would be nice- i would love to see the beasts acklay, reek and nexu as lego- and finally that Padmé- she is really needed. Then what comes to cw-sets i want to see CW-Luminara or at least non-LUL one from the movies... what comes to bp:s i would love to see some native warriors in them- gungans, naboo guards, wookiees, ewoks, or even twileks from the cw would be great... :sweet: