darkrebellion

Future Star Wars Sets

On 1/29/2021 at 8:21 PM, Mandalorianknight said:

Duel: Duel on Zeffo ($19.99): Zeffo ruins build with Cal (default skin, comes with bracca poncho), Second Sister, and a BD-1 made the same way they made D-0. 

I would love a JFO Lego set.

5 hours ago, Sarah_H7744 said:

I would love a JFO Lego set.

Me too! It seemed like such a no-brainer for them to make one for the october wave; the other merchandise companies were doing JFO stuff and they had a $20 set slot they could have easily had been a Cal/Trilla duel. But instead we got...the death star cannon...and no fallen order set despite it being much more popular than, say, resistance. They even gave some clearly false reason about the rating when asked. (No way the rating was holding them back, it's the equivalent rating to the films, and unlike the films, humans don't lose limbs.) Maybe when the sequel releases next year we'll get some sets.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

6 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Me too! It seemed like such a no-brainer for them to make one for the october wave; the other merchandise companies were doing JFO stuff and they had a $20 set slot they could have easily had been a Cal/Trilla duel. But instead we got...the death star cannon...and no fallen order set despite it being much more popular than, say, resistance. They even gave some clearly false reason about the rating when asked. (No way the rating was holding them back, it's the equivalent rating to the films, and unlike the films, humans don't lose limbs.) Maybe when the sequel releases next year we'll get some sets.

Ah, I wondered why there were no JFO sets released. Agreed, JFO is much more popular than Resistance!
Yes, hopefully the sequel to JFO will give us some sets. :classic:

Still want that:

Separatist Tri Droid(60€)

-Ki-Adi-Mundi and his Galactic Marines are ready to fight the terrifying Tri-Droid.

-Let the Droid march into the battle with his three adjustable legs and fire his spring loaded launchers.

-Contains Ki-Adi-Mundi, 2 Galactic Marines, 2 B1-Battledroids and 2 B2-Superbattledroids.

-Tri-Droids stands over 30cm high and spans near 40cm

Or updated:

Separatist Tri Droid(70€)

-Fight the last Battle of The Clone Wars.

-Let the Droid march into the battle with his three adjustable legs and fire his shooters.(I think those things can be a better fit than spring laoded shooters)

-Contains Captain Rex (Jet Pack), 2 501st Rocket Troopers, Separatist Tactical Droid, 2 Battledroids

-Tri-Droids stands over 30cm high and spans near 40cm

Hello all, in an effort to streamline the Star Wars forum I've created some new topics, unpinned others, and overall tried to organize it. As such this topic will now be unpinned. You can continue your discussion in the new Wishlist thread.

On 12/31/2015 at 3:46 AM, Legofan2001 said:

Here are sets I want to see with prices and minifigs

AT ST price 29.99 minifigs 4 han solo scout trooper paploo AT ST driver with 2 speeder bikes

Cloud Car 24.99 3 minifigs lobot dinner Leia storm trooper

Battle of endor 79.99 8 minifigs 2 endor rebels Leia wicket R2 D2 2 storm troopers death star trooper

Tie bomber 39.99 4 minifigs 2 tie pilots han ig-88 with mynocks

Darth Vader tie fighter 49.99 3 minifigs Darth Vader Biggs Storm trooper

Darth Vader vs Luke cloud city 79.99 minifigs 6 bespin Luke Darth Vader 2 bespin guards boba fett 4-Lom

Cloud city escape 89.99 7 minifigs lando escape leia R2 D2 chewy with 3po on his back 3 Storm troopers

I can’t believe that outside the AT-ST how this post still rings true. 

Is anyone else hoping that the 2023 large UCS set ends up being a full-sized Tie Bomber?  I've been wanting this set for a while.  I've spent many hours building my own in stud.io (And I'm still not even close to being finished).  I would hope that it is comparable to the scale of the 75095 Tie Fighter we had in the past.  Star Wars Squadrons absolutely made me fall in love with this ship and I hope that with seeing one in the trailer for Andor, that Lego decides to bite the bullet and go for something I know a lot of us would enjoy.  This would look phenomenal next to my 75095.  

Also....  Come on.  We got the X-Wing, Y-Wing, A-Wing, Snowspeeder, shoot...  We even got the B-Wing!  Let's get some more imperial Variants that aren't GIGANTIC (As much as I love the Star Destroyer, Imperial Shuttle, AT-AT, etc.) 

Edited by A_Jedi_named_Ian

What do you think? Can we expect kotor-Sets, when the Remake releases? I can't imagine Lego did a special Mould for Malak just as a bonus anniversary figure