TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

I can't wait to see Tina's fun pack. also I hope we see Sonic's level pack and the Powerpuff Girls packs because i am interested in seeing how they are going to make them as minifigures since they don't have hands if you know what i mean!

My twitter follower @infinifan84 sent me this screenshot of Tina with whatever that blue thing is next to her (Not up on my Fantastic Beasts lingo yet ha)

The Swooping Evil. :wink: That was my first thought when I saw the picture too. I really love that we're getting at least two beasts in the game! :sweet:

The Swooping Evil. :wink: That was my first thought when I saw the picture too. I really love that we're getting at least two beasts in the game! :sweet:

I know, at least we're getting some nice builds. I'm not sure if it'll expand to a theme though, might just stick to dimensions and that's it.

I love how ET's base is the iconic bike scene.

The tina fun pack looks interesting. I'll probably get it , as I am a harry potter fan, but I'll wait to decide when we get more photos tommorow.

EDIT: Beter photo via reddit

https://i.reddituplo...x&h=1536&w=1536

Edited by LegoPercyJ

Newt and Tina along with their beasts all look Fantastic, get it because the movie is called Fantastic Beasts :laugh:

Edited by BatmanFanboy

Tina looks good but I need to see better picture of the beast before I judge it.

I'm assuming the reason they didn't put the bike was because it wouldn't be that easy to make, because they need at least 60 pieces (maybe 50) otherwise the set is completely bad. Also, rebuilding would be hard too.

I'm assuming Wave 7 will be:

Fantastic Beasts Story Pack

Sonic Level Pack (?)

Tina Fun Pack

ET Fun Pack

Marceline Fun Pack

Possibly one more.

Edited by legobagel

I'm hoping we get a glimpse of Beetlejuice at SDCC.

You can say that again brother. I really hope they use the one ring for sonic and not that ridiculous life preserver piece!

Edited by J4ck

You can say that again brother. I really hope they use the one ring for sonic and not that ridiculous life preserver piece!

Amen to that.

Agreed. If the TRAILER ITSELF hadn't set us up for that expectation, I could accept the life preserver because of it's size, and if I ever happened to play together as Sonic and Gollum, I might think to myself, "Huh, that's weird, why didn't they use the One Ring? Oh well!" But they set us up to think that already! It's just odd.

I surely don't care much though. I've got plenty of rings, and I love that Sonic fig.

Edited by rob-ot5000

Not.

Tomorrow we should get a first look at the Sonic Level Pack cause LD is gonna be at Sonic's 25th anniversary party at SDCC. :sweet:

Yeah, the yellow toilet seat is a wierd choice. I'll be replacing it with a One Ring.

I'm assuming the reason they didn't put the bike was because it wouldn't be that easy to make, because they need at least 60 pieces (maybe 50) otherwise the set is completely bad. Also, rebuilding would be hard too.

I'm assuming Wave 7 will be:

Fantastic Beasts Story Pack

Sonic Level Pack (?)

Tina Fun Pack

ET Fun Pack

Marceline Fun Pack

Possibly one more.

you forgetting the Team pack with Gizmo and Stripe from Gremlins. but also Marceline is Store exclusive so we might another pack as well.