TheBrickPal

LEGO Dimensions Discussion

I'd be so sad if he was just an exclusive figure. Now I know how the Supergirl/Green Arrow fans feel.

I doubt he'll be an exclusive seeing how his head would need to be a new mold piece (assuming this is legit).

I have salt, if anyone would like to borrow a grain.

nah im good, I get enough from hatfilms and Lewis enough already

Well considering I was iffy on whether we'd get more Doctor Who characters or not, I'm very happy. Hopefully we'll get at least one more, the Master or something, and perhaps a companion that shuffles through major companions like the Doctors regeneration in this game.

I wonder which other IPs from Phase 1 will get new content, other than DC which is obvious. I think we won't get any more Ninjago, Chima, Portal 2, Midway, Scooby Doo, Jurassic World, Lego Movie, Simpsons,

And on the other side, I think we'll see new content from Doctor Who, Ghostbusters, LotR, DC, Wizard of Oz (hopefully,) and maaaybe Back to the Future, though that's doubtful to me.

would would be in a new bttf dimentions pack? Clara or Jules and Vern?

Edited by pittpenguin123

Heh, Cole and Harry potter could have a talk about their scars as an interaction thing.

Info's kinda slow lately. Maybe more about the Sonic pack will be revealed at the 25th anniversary place talk thing. It's sometime in July, so can't be long.

Edited by gamejutzu

Heh, Cole and Harry potter could have a talk about their scars as an interaction thing.

Info's kinda slow lately. Maybe more about the Sonic pack will be revealed at the 25th anniversary place talk thing. It's sometime in July, so can't be long.

It's later this month, actually.

I'm expecting some details on that anniversary at E3 with more details at his Birthday Bash they're holding.

Edited by Penkid11

Info's kinda slow? We just found out about Strax!

Info's kinda slow? We just found out about Strax!

strax should still be taken with a grain of salt imo, it's entirely possible for someone to have modified the game to load strax as a character (assuming my theory of NPCs having similar files to playable characters is correct- if anyone out there is familiar with how the lego games work internally, I'd love to hear what you know.)

I really hope that GR on the leaked list is Gremlins, would love to have a little Gizmo fig, not sure what the adventure world could be though, same goes with Knight Rider and Mission Impossible if we get those, not sure what the adventure worlds could consist of.

I'm not a little girl.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in it: http://imgur.com/a/cgY9L

I so want that NFC minifigure. Strax would be a lot of fun to play as. I'd like him in a team pack with Madame Vastra.

What exactly would Strax DO anyway?

Carry a Sontaran blaster that can be used for targets and throw grenades that can destroy silver LEGO objects most likely.

I remember in The Dalek Invasion of Earth you meet strax, and he follows you everywhere... even inside the tardis. I'm not sure about that locked charecter icon though.

I remember in The Dalek Invasion of Earth you meet strax, and he follows you everywhere... even inside the tardis. I'm not sure about that locked charecter icon though.

You can just make out a tiny bit of his suit under the locked icon so I remain hopeful. Strax would be a good choice for the game.

I'd rather John Simm's Master =X

Probably alone on that. I feel like they can do more in-game wise with powers, not that I'd be opposed to Missy.

I'd love a team pack with Sara Jane Smith and Luke. Mr. Smith could be one of the items that comes with it. We already have K-9, so I'm not sure what the vehicle would be.

You can just make out a tiny bit of his suit under the locked icon so I remain hopeful. Strax would be a good choice for the game.

That's an interesting point- if he was just an NPC they likely wouldn't bother with a render for a character icon.

I'd love a team pack with Sara Jane Smith and Luke. Mr. Smith could be one of the items that comes with it. We already have K-9, so I'm not sure what the vehicle would be.

Yeah we could have Luke in Lego Dimensions I always liked Luke in the Sarah Jane Adventures.

I'd rather John Simm's Master =X

Probably alone on that. I feel like they can do more in-game wise with powers, not that I'd be opposed to Missy.

I actually liked John Simm's incarnation of the Master when he first showed up on Doctor Who. Although my opinion has changed in terms of incarnations of the Master since I've now watched the majority of the classic series as of writing but I defiantly up for his Master in Dimensions ya not alone with that opinion by the way.

The only problem I have with that is despite being Sarah Jane's adopted son, Luke is a bit of a bland character. I'd rather see Clyde Langer as an NFC minifigure over Luke. As for a vehicle, it could be Sarah Jane's car.