Sign in to follow this  
JINZONINGEN73

Bionicle story / character discussion topic.

do you think there should be a bionicle version of the tie army with:

toa/turaga/matoran

dark hunters *wub*

order of mata nui

brotherhood of makuta

and a few powerful beings?

jifel

I hope that:

A. The masks aren't made of squishy rubber like the Inika ones.

B. The masks aren't made out of that junky-feeling plastic of the Nuva.

C. That they return to mask packs, generously tossing masks around in a TON of different colors.

D. That at LEAST one of them is / has trans goin' on.

C is almost certainly not gunna happen, but the other three are very likely.

2) There are no plans to give the Nuva new mask powers. We are going to stick with the same powers.

Found in the Voting Booth on BZP.

<<DV>>

I think the Nuva will have their old masks, just with different molds so they can have the backs stretched and plus rods for their mouths and such. But I hope they're completely new, just with the same powers. That would be good.

Edited by Clonie

I think the Nuva will have their old masks, just with different molds so they can have the backs stretched and plus rods for their mouths and such. But I hope they're completely new, just with the same powers. That would be good.

I hope there's at least a small semblance of resemblance to the old Nuva masks, in these Newva.. More semblance than the Nuva masks had to the Olda masks.

<<DV>>

I hope there's at least a small semblance of resemblance to the old Nuva masks, in these Newva.. More semblance than the Nuva masks had to the Olda masks.

<<DV>>

Or perhaps they might look somewhere between the Nuva masks and the Mata masks.

Bleh... much respect if they drive down the highway of time and pass the exit for Nuva, going down the offramp for Mata instead...

I heard he's also going to give Optimus flames.

(You get the idea... ugh.)

But Optimus Prime looked GOOD in flames. And if you don't think so... don't use the reference, because it's not really relevant anymore.

Optimus looks great in flames. He looks hella boring if he looks like his G1 form.

I'm waiting for Lesovikk. Does he have lightup features?

I think he has the same eye part/orange thingy that Vezon has, so his eyes light up.

You guys are still on 2007? I've already seen the set designs for 2008 and 2009, and I know how the entire story ends. Gosh, haven't you ever heard of leaked information?

JAY-KAY-SMILES.

whatever happened to two certain bionicle sets that were never mentioned coughhydrukacough except thulox who skitters back from a matoran 1 time and i s not mentioned again!

and isnt it annoying how lego makes cool things and cancels them like the zamors wich dont enslave the toa, and how the cordak blasters are useless because toa dont kill and kongu has two and his own power will kill him because he breathes water, and kalmahs power is matched by jallers mask! >:-( >:-( >:-(

jifel

Edited by jifel

You guys are still on 2007? I've already seen the set designs for 2008 and 2009, and I know how the entire story ends. Gosh, haven't you ever heard of leaked information?

JAY-KAY-SMILES.

Hahaha, it's fun talking to "higher-up" people in the know, isn't it?

But of course, I've been told about 3 times now that "Bionicle's ending in XXXX (year)" ...and that day never comes.

whatever happened to two certain bionicle sets that were never mentioned coughhydrukacough except thulox who skitters back from a matoran 1 time and i s not mentioned again!

and isnt it annoying how lego makes cool things and cancels them like the zamors wich dont enslave the toa, and how the cordak blasters are useless because toa dont kill and kongu has two and his own power will kill him because he breathes water, and kalmahs power is matched by jallers mask! >:-( >:-( >:-(

jifel

a little part of my brain died after reading that post.

Edited by InnerRayg

JAY-KAY-SMILES.

What- really?? 8-

So anywho, does anyone have any theories for the end of this year?

I think Matoro will betray the others. Why? In BL #7 there are no hints at him betraying, but it says he might do so on the back of the book, so I think that's a subtle notion towards betrayal.

I think it will have something to do with the Nui Stone, perhaps he will use it to steal the other Toa's power, then become the Mask of Life's ultimate guardian, the Toa Ignika.

I also think some Mahri will die, most likely Kongu, Hewkii and Nuparu.

Well that's my 3 cents. (3 because of the exchange rate.)

By the way BL #7 is coool.

does anyone know how I could get up to date withe the History of this Bionicle Universe?

I mean I've just started because I kinda like the setting of the Mahri Nui but I have absolutely no idea whatsoever as to who's who and what's what... Well, I have a few notions as to who're the bad guys (or at least some of them, like the barraki) but apart from that...

The only thing I've read are the first eight issues of the comic and the three films...(but I didn't quite get how they fit in the oveeral continuity... well it's pretty obvious that 2 and 3 are right after one another but when are they happening from the first?)

Though I did notice a few thing, like the matoran that made the teams in the ball game in the first film have the same name as the third batch of toa... (well technically, the fourth but since it seems that the first toa and the toa nuva are the same caracters, I'd say they count as one batch ;-) )

But all that seems a bit outdated compared to now, with all that must have happened with the piraka guys and those Titans things and such... and now all of those people underwater...

Here's the BZPower Timeline. That'll get you up to speed on everything 2001-2005.

As for 2006, the Piraka go to Voya Nui in search for the Mask of Life. Then the Toa Inika come by, also in the search for the Mask of Life, and the Inika and the Piraka basically race to get the mask. The Piraka team up with Brutaka, and the Inika team up with Axxon and the Voya Nui Resistance. They find the mask to be guarded by a couple of guardians, speciffically Vezon and Fenrakk; they fight; Vezon and Fenrakk, along with the other guardians and the Piraka, are defeated. The mask ends up falling into the ocean, and down to Mahri Nui. The Toa Inika follow the mask, and become the Toa Mahri... That is a VERY watered down version of 2006. I don't know where you could go to get the whole info.

For everything 2007, go to BIONICLE.com.

Anyways, I hope Matoro doesn't end up betraying them. He used to be such a good little Matoran back on Mata Nui.

Edited by Kynok

The only thing I've read are the first eight issues of the comic and the three films...(but I didn't quite get how they fit in the oveeral continuity... well it's pretty obvious that 2 and 3 are right after one another but when are they happening from the first?)
Watch the end of the second movie, it kind of hints where they fit in, but:

2 and 3 are 1000 years before 1, as at the end of 1 they discover Vakama's island home again and he tells them about Metru Nui and what happened then. At the end of 2 they get to Mata Nui and become the Turaga from 1.

I'm not very good at explaining ( :-P ) so use the timeline in the above post.

Matoro's not going to willingly betray his teammates, but his duty to the Great Spirit, and the fact that Makuta is haunting his every turn, might force him to do things he would never consider and twist him for the worse. In any case it's a story worth watching.

Matoro's not going to willingly betray his teammates, but his duty to the Great Spirit, and the fact that Makuta is haunting his every turn, might force him to do things he would never consider and twist him for the worse. In any case it's a story worth watching.
Yes it is, and I will be buying BL #8 for sure. I hope it turns out well.