Sign in to follow this  
Stelario

Fukuyo: Warrior Princess

As I'm slowly building my fantasy/medieval environment i decided to prepare my first settler.

Fukuyo: Warrior Princess

Fukuyo is equipped with clan banner, Pole-arm which her ex-husband lost head over, One-Handed Axe from damascus and shield made from a Turtlesaurus shell.

Hero own also shiny helmet, which she use from time to time usually when fighting dragons as she want to ruin her hairstyle.

16705259992_effef1356b_c.jpg

16706308025_91d39f398f_c.jpg

16705258572_eb2637d92b_c.jpg

16705258352_95b49d2b62_c.jpg

16518917410_14fefa2a07_c.jpg

Full Gallery

Nice! I have never seen that boob armor technique before! Maybe it would look more coherent if the Cups were the same color as the armor underneath. Just an idea, its fine as it is.

Maybe it would look more coherent if the Cups were the same color as the armor underneath.

You are right :) Unfortunately I didn't have matching colors. I need to get some silver armors :) I tried normal gold round plates 1x1 but they dont look as good as this "swirls" .

Are you member in GoH? Great photography btw and nice fig!

No I'm not a member. About photos I'm a photographer so when I have some free time I do "still life photography" :P

Great breastplate technique! Very creative.

If you're into female warriors in a fantasy version of feudal Japan, check out Moribito: Spirit of the Guardian. It's originally a novel but has been turned into an anime.