• 100,001-150,000
    • 150,001-200,000
    • 200,001-250,000
    • 250,001-500,000
    • 500,001-1,000,000
    • I have my own post (zip) code
    • Mind your own business
    • No freaking idea

..and by the way.. where's the option for "5001-10000"?

Ooops. :-$ Any Mods reading this? *wub* *wub* *wub* *wub*

I voted 30000 but I'm probably wrong.

As effectively everyone else[alliterative!] here ends their posts,

Wrong On!!!

This guy counted, and has 36,000 pieces. Going by that, I would say I have somewhere between 20,000 and 30,000, but there's no poll option for that.

Way too little.. I'm pretty sure I'm around 10k :-( (Haven't really started collecting again after coming out of my dark ages)

Still, I have more than my postal code :-D (Norwegian postal codes are only four digits ;-) ).

..and by the way.. where's the option for "5001-10000"?

This guy counted, and has 36,000 pieces. Going by that, I would say I have somewhere between 20,000 and 30,000, but there's no poll option for that.

Oops! I guess it's hard to utilize your new poll-starting skills when you have to type with big floppy flippers... :-P

I said "No freaking idea"!

A typical *yoda* expression :-P

I say, all you who try to keep a track on how much lego you have in any way is mad people in some way.

I don

I say, all you who try to keep a track on how much lego you have in any way is mad people in some way.

I don

How exactly does one make an inventory of their sets? Is it through Peeron?

If one were to read the first post, one would find out the yes, you can do it through peeron. *wub* you!

:-P

If one were to read the first post, one would find out the yes, you can do it through peeron. *wub* you!

Pfff. Reading is heavily overrated. :-|

Thanks!

Have I ever told you that your avatar combined with your title can be intimidating? The big ol' clone rushing towards me and the saying "Get the F*** out of my office!" makes me want to tread carefully when replying to you. Like that avatar is going to dive right through the screen and tackle me.

Now that you mention it... Whack-a-fig it! 8-

Edited by Mr. Mandalorian

I would say I have somewhere between 20,000 and 30,000, but there's no poll option for that.

M&g@bl&cks. That is two mistakes now. :-$ That's what I get for making a poll just before I am about to go Lego shopping...

I have no freakin' idea. Can someone link the page for the inventory-finding. It's probably right under my nose, but I can't see it.

Are you reffering to Peeron? If so you simply create an account and then search for each set you have. On each page there is a link labled "Add copy". Several hundred (or thousand) sets later it is done. I find it very handy for checking what parts I have. Often I have wanted a part, failed to find one, then after a peeron seach find that I had the part in a non-broken set. Then I have to decide if I can substute the part or scrap the set. (Generally the set loses!)

I think many of the votes would be off by a bit.

That is why the sections are so broad. Shame I can't read well enough to get it right... >:-(

Oops! I guess it's hard to utilize your new poll-starting skills when you have to type with big floppy flippers... :-P

Indeed. I am soooo sorry. :'-( :'-(

I have approximatly 12541 parts including standard brick parts, technic and Bionicle parts.

This just struck me as funny... X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

I have approximatly 12541 parts including standard brick parts, technic and Bionicle parts.

Give or take 1000? ;-) I hope you didn't actually count them? Let me assure everyone that was not my intention. My motivaton for this poll was caused by the "Sinner vs. Hinckley Saturday Night Smackdown!!". I have been having such an interesting time making my (***MOC withheld***) that I wondering if there were enough active Eurobrickers to do something similar, that is, a free form MOC based on 2-5 sets. From the results, I think it could be possible. Anyone interested? Should I start another poll? X-D (Or should I ask someone else to do it since I made so many mistake last time?! :-$ )

Based on the picture posted earlier, I went ahead and guessed between 40,001 & 50,000. But really, I have no freaking idea. :-P Maybe I'll find out one day when I sort them...

I have been having such an interesting time making my (***MOC withheld***) that I wondering if there were enough active Eurobrickers to do something similar, that is, a free form MOC based on 2-5 sets. From the results, I think it could be possible. Anyone interested? Should I start another poll? X-D (Or should I ask someone else to do it since I made so many mistake last time?! :-$

I think I like that idea. I just love to build MOCs using limited sets. ;-)

It's difficult for me to say as I scored several thousand pieces at one of the Red Letter Days events, so whilst it would be very easy to knock up a figure based on my set listing...I am not sure about this extra figure.

In summary...no idea.

Dr. S.

Give or take 1000? ;-) I hope you didn't actually count them? Let me assure everyone that was not my intention. My motivaton for this poll was caused by the "Sinner vs. Hinckley Saturday Night Smackdown!!". I have been having such an interesting time making my (***MOC withheld***) that I wondering if there were enough active Eurobrickers to do something similar, that is, a free form MOC based on 2-5 sets. From the results, I think it could be possible. Anyone interested? Should I start another poll? X-D (Or should I ask someone else to do it since I made so many mistake last time?! :-$ )

I'm having similar thoughts making my (***MOC withheld***) and I wondered the same thing. Apparently it is my turn with our brain. I think once the smackdown and jar jar and whack are all done we should host such a contest! Screw the poll. People will be interested...

:-$ me? ego?

Give or take 1000? ;-) I hope you didn't actually count them?

No. Im not dat stuupid! ;-)

I used Peeron, but I don't know the exact number becuase of the spare stuff TLC puts in everybox.

Sinner can you change my vote to 5000-10000 i've voted 1000-5000 because i've dont have any other choice.

How much lego do you have sinner? ;-) :-P

Do BL store inventories count?? >:-)

I have no idea, after spending three days sorting I didn't care how much I had

Piranha