Sir Gareth

Future Marvel Superheroes Rumors & Speculation

8 minutes ago, Amazing Bricks said:

Oh how I would love to get another Martin Freeman minifigure, but chances are very slim at this point. With Klaue and Kilmonger, you have your two villains for both sets.

Martin Freeman isn't a villain. He could easily appear in a set. Im reckoning at best we'll get unmasked T'Challa, Klaue, Killmonger, at least 2 Dora Milaje and Everett Ross

Updated Black Panther, Klaue, Killmonger are must include in those 2 sets. Probably M'bakku

All of the other characters could pop up, Dora members/ Everett Ross etc etc.

That kinda circular ship in the trailer is probably a set. Maybe we can get a shirtless black panther along with killmonger in a set. Sadly Lego won't do two play sets so we will probably see one or two vehicle based sets. I really hope this trend of two sets continues with ant man and the wasp and captain marvel. 

Edited by Falconfan1414

It's safe to say that's the trend for now. 2 sets for solo movies!

I remember Banjo betting that talon fighter (circular ship) will be the most choice for BP set. 

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's safe to say that's the trend for now. 2 sets for solo movies!

I remember Banjo betting that talon fighter (circular ship) will be the most choice for BP set. 

Hope one of the sets includes a giant brick built Panther statue

On 8-8-2017 at 1:30 AM, Amazing Bricks said:

Loki and War machine are absent, but not everyone will make the cut.

Yeah, i honestly just threw them into random pairings but i'm sure lego will do the same. What do y'all think?

I think they will make more expensive sets and if they do, they can put more figs in it. At least one with the same price or more as the DC Flying Fox.
Maybe something like the Ninjago Movie with 1 'really' expensive (150), 1 expensive (100), 1-2 for 70-80, 1-2 for 40-60 and 1-2 20-30. 

I don't expect to get the entire wave for 250 because it's Marvel and will sell anyway. Even the 3 Justice League sets were 200+ 

31 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Hope one of the sets includes a giant brick built Panther statue

brick built or the new mold for city sets! You choose. Haha.

Mariopower shared this on Instagram, I'm assuming it's fan made, but it gives us an awesome idea of what's in store for next year :wub:

My hopes;

• New Gamora in casual
  • 2017 coloured Nebula with casual face
  • Assuming his role is big enough, another new Loki, potentially with the headpiece everyone wanted from Ragnarok: hair/horns combo
  • New updated faces for people (Hawkeye, War Machine, Doctor Strange, Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, Star Lord) that aren't rehashes from previous figures/varients
  • A new facial design for Vision with different expression

20 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

They need to update the faces of this figs. They been using the same pieces for agesssssss! 

Which figures are you talking about?

22 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

They need to update the faces of this figs. They been using the same pieces for agesssssss! 

So? They don't need to change the face prints just for the sake of it. Many characters like Doctor Strange, Star-Lord, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man etc. are fine the way they are. Plus I like having some consistency for characters that appear in multiple costumes. I'd hate if the Star Wars line kept giving Luke, Han and Leia a drastic new face print every time they changed their wardrobe.

Winter Soldier, War Machine and Hawkeye are the only characters I think really need an upgrade from their Civil War face prints. A casual version of the 2017 Nebula would be welcome too, but beyond that I'm happy for the other characters to just stick with having new costumes.

3 hours ago, wesker said:

So? They don't need to change the face prints just for the sake of it. Many characters like Doctor Strange, Star-Lord, Thor, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man etc. are fine the way they are. Plus I like having some consistency for characters that appear in multiple costumes. I'd hate if the Star Wars line kept giving Luke, Han and Leia a drastic new face print every time they changed their wardrobe.

Winter Soldier, War Machine and Hawkeye are the only characters I think really need an upgrade from their Civil War face prints. A casual version of the 2017 Nebula would be welcome too, but beyond that I'm happy for the other characters to just stick with having new costumes.

It's probably different in my prespective and also the others. So there's no right or wrong here.

We already got 2 volumes for GoTG same face for Starlord (atleast give him a diff expression) A bunch of Ironman fig sharing the angry and casual head, you think it's fine with the others? Thor is okay, we just got a new one and there has been change between his figs. Strange is inaccurate, If you wanted a MCU fig, it should  look MCU. (That's just me) and with Scarlet Witch having the same face prints, atleast give her a different 2nd reaction. Not to mention those figs sharing same face prints with the others on the line. It's okay to re-use, but not with the same line/theme. 

On 4.08.2017 at 2:25 PM, legosamsonite said:

Probably, and it does look like wakanda so good call with other figures 

Also, im pretty sure antman is the last hero your missing on that list

On 4.08.2017 at 3:05 PM, Quicksilver838 said:

Don't really think he's actually confirmed for Infinity War, it's a weird issue as his solo film is set to release afterwards, and Wasp is confirmed to appear in Avengers 4 but not IW, so... The placement of Ant Man and Wasp in the timeline is currently unknown

On 4.08.2017 at 3:45 PM, SpiderJazz said:

Antman is not confirmed in IW, he can't be found in concept arts/posters nor the footage.

Probably in the sequel (Avengers 4)

On 8.08.2017 at 1:30 AM, Amazing Bricks said:

I think it's safe to say that Black Panther will be absent from IW sets due to him being in his own movie sets. Antman wasn't in the poster and wasp will be in Avengers 4. They're out of the equation.

I think it wouldn't make sense if Ant-Man was included, because he will come 3 months after Infinity War sets.

Ant-Man is confirmed for Infinity War. Ant-Man & The Wasp will happen after Civil War before Infinity War.

Black Panther is very important for Infinity War, Chadwick Boseman said it in an interview. So I think they will include him.

The only thing about black panther is he might be important but his sets where we will get probably 2 black panthers will have been on the shelves for about 2 months before. So Lego might not include him in the infinity war sets so those sets will sell but probably include him in Avengers 4 sets 

Hope we get a variant of Thanos wearing his more iconic outfit we've seen him in with the helmet and everything.

As for desires/expecations, just the villains for the moment as the heroes would need to be limited down due to the amount.

Villains;

1. Thanos (Big Fig - without armour/helmet, gauntlet)
  2. Thanos (Big Fig variant - with armour/helmet, no Gauntlet)
  3. Proxima Midnight (Molded hair/horn piece)
  4. Cull Obsidian (Big Fig)
  5. Ebony Maw (Stretched head piece)
  6. Corvus Glaive (New weapon piece)
  7. Outrider Creature (Made similar to Samukai from Ninjago)

On 10/08/2017 at 10:11 PM, Quicksilver838 said:

Mariopower shared this on Instagram, I'm assuming it's fan made, but it gives us an awesome idea of what's in store for next year

Source is possibly this;

Seeing the international trailer for Thor: Ragnarok showing Dr. Strange I really hope they will update his costume also hairpiece and face print. crossfingers*

Just finished Marvel's The Defenders and really wish we could get a comic based Daredevil in a set. He's so popular and they could use a piece similar to Black Panther's ear mold for his horns.

11 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Just finished Marvel's The Defenders and really wish we could get a comic based Daredevil in a set. He's so popular and they could use a piece similar to Black Panther's ear mold for his horns.

Holy cow. Thank you for alerting me to the fact that the show dropped. Somehow, I didn't even see it.

With the January through may catalog being released I bet we will see the box sizes for the infinity war plus black panther sets so we can get an idea for the price range

Boxes for infinity war sets leaked along with black panther. There is a massive set for infinity war. The prices look like they range from 20-150ish maybe

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Boxes for infinity war sets leaked along with black panther. There is a massive set for infinity war. The prices look like they range from 20-150ish maybe

Yeah 2 big sets look like they are over 100$ each, others in 20-80$ range.

9 minutes ago, J4ck said:

7 sets for Inifinty war, one for each stone plus an extra. Maybe the largest is a set with all the stones in?

I think there are only 6 sets for infinity war